· Abbasi, M.K., M. Kazmi, and F. Hussan. 2005. Nitrogen use efficiency and herbage production of an established grass sward in relation to moisture and nitrogen fertilization. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 28: 1693-1708.
· Abbasi, M.K., A. Khalig, M. Shafiq, M. Kazmi, and T. Ali. 2010. Comparative effectiveness of urea nitrogen, poultry manure and their combination in changing soil properties and maize productivity under rainfed conditions in Northeast Pakistan. Experimental Agriculture. 46: 211-230.
· Bahl, G.S., and G.S. Toor. 2002. Influence of poultry manure on phosphorus availability and the standard phosphate requirement of crop estimate from quantity–intensity relationships in different soils. Bioresource Technology. 85: 317-322.
· Berti, M., S. Fischer, R. Wilckens, and F. Hevia. 2009. Flaxseed response to N, P, and K fertilization in South Central Chile. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research. 69(2): 145-153.
· Chandrasekar, B.R., G. Ambrose, and N. Jayabalan. 2005. Influence of biofertilizers and nitrogen source level on the growth and yield of chinochloa frumentacea (Roxb) Link. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 1(2): 223-234
· Chu, H., X. Lin, T. Fujii, S. Morimoto, K. Yagi, and J. Zhang. 2007. Soil microbial biomass, dehydrogenase activity, bacterial community structure in response to long-term fertilizer management. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 39: 2971-2976.
· De Ponti, T., B. Rijk, and M.K. van Ittersum. 2012. The crop yield gap between organic and conventional agriculture. Agriculture Systems. 108:1–9.
· Delgado, A., I. Uceda, L. Anderu, and S. Kassem. 2002. Fertilizer phosphorus recovery from gypsum-amended reclaimed calcareous marsh soils. Arid Land Research and Management.16: 319-334.
· Farahmand, M. 2013. Effect of Sowing date and pattern onagronomic characteristics and yield of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) uader Ahvaz climatic conditions. M.Sc. thesis of Agronomy. Shahrekord University. Iran. (In Persian).
· Forster, P.V., P. Ramaswamy, T. Artaxo, R. Berntsen, D.W. Betts, J. Fahey, J. Haywood, D.C. Lean, G. Lowe, J. Myhre, R. Nganga, G. Prinn, M.S Raga, and R. van Dorland. 2007. Changes in atmospheric of constituents and in radiative forcing. In: Climate Change. 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Solomon, S., D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K.B. Averyt, M. Tignor, and H.L. Miller (eds.). Cambridge University Press.
· Gastal, F., and G. Lemaire. 2002. N uptake and distribution in crops: An agronomical and ecophysiological perspective. Journal of Experimental Botany. 53: 789-799.
· Jackson, M.L. 1962. Soil chemical analysis. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA: Prentice–Hall, Inc. 498 p.
· Jones, C., K. Olson-Rutz, and C. Pariera Dinkins. 2011. Nutrient uptake timing by crop to assist with fertilizing decisions. Available online at: http://landresources. montana.edu/ soilfertility/
· Lajmorak, Sh., S. Fallah, and S.H. Ghorbani Dashtaki. 2012. CO2 production trend, carbon mineralization potential and sorghum dry matter under different nitrogen sources. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production. 2(2): 105-120. (In Persian).
· Mahdi, M.A., and Y. Xinhua. 2003. Effects of nitrogen rate, irrigation rate, and plant population on corn yield and water use efficiency. Agronomy Journal. 95: 1475–1482.
· Murphy J., and J.P. Riley. 1962. A modified single solution for determination of phosphate in natural waters. Journal: Analytica Chimica Acta. (27): 35–36.
· Nasirzadeh, S., S. Fallah, and M. Heydari. 2014. Changes in concentration and uptake of macronutrients, fertilization economic efficiency and nitrogen use efficiency for isabgol medicinal plant (Plantago ovata Forssk L.) production under different treatments of manure and chemical fertilizers. Journal of Agroecology. 3(2): 21-32. (In Persian).
· Neisani, S., S. Fallah, and F. Raiesi. 2011. The response of N and P efficiency in silage maize to different urea and broiler litter levels under short-term drought stress conditions. Agroecology. 3(4): 525-534. (In Persian).
· Omidbeighi, R. 2008. Production and Processing medicinal plants Vol.3 Astane Ghodse Rezavi Publication. (In Persian).
· Omrani, B. 2015. The response of production and shelf-life of purslane plant to nitrogen and phosphorus supply from different fertilizer sources. M.Sc. thesis of Agroecology. Shahrekord University. Iran. (In Persian).
· Parham, J.A., S.P. Deng, W.R. Raun, and G.V. Johnson. 2000. Long term cattle manure application in soil I. Effect on soil phosphorus levels microbial biomass C and phosphatase activities. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 35:328-337.
· Patel, M.R., A.C. Sadhu, and J.C. Patel. 2008. Effect of irrigation, nitrogen and bio-fertilizer inoculation on N, P and K content and uptake of forage oat (Avena sativa L.). Research on Crops. 9 (3): 544-546.
· Pourazizi, M., S. Fallah, and R. Iranipour. 2013. Effect of different N sources and rates on dry matter and uptake of primary macronutrients in forage sorghum. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 6(2): 185-202. (In Persian).
· Sameni, A.M., and A. Kasraian. 2004. Effect of agricultural sulfur on characteristics of different calcareous soils from dry regions of Iran. II. Reclaiming effects on structure and hydraulic conductivity of the soils under saline-sodicconditions. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 35:1235–1246.
· Sangakkara, R., I.K.B. Attanayake, and P. Stamp. 2008. Impact of locally derived organic materials and method of addition on maize yields and nitrogen use efficiencies in major and minor seasons of tropical south Asia. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 39: 2584–2596.
· Shah, Z., and M.I. Ahmad. 2006. Effect of integrated use of farm yard manure and urea on yield and nitrogen uptake of wheat. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 1: 60-65.
· Sharma, A.K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios. Jodhpur, India.
· Singh, U. 2005. Integrated nitrogen fer tilization for intensive and sustainable agriculture. In: Basra, A., S. Goyal, and R. Tishner (Eds.), Enhancing the Efficiency of Nitrogen Utilization in Plants. Journal of Crop Improvement. The Haworth Press Inc. PP: 213–25.
· Soltaninezhad, F. 2013. Effect of solitary and integrated application of urea fertilizer and cattle manure on cadmium concentration and yield of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) medicinal plant. M.Sc. Thesis of Agroecology. Shahrekord University. Iran. 107p. (In Persian).
· Xu, H.L., R. Wang, R.Y. Xu, M.A.U. Mridha, and S. Goyal. 2005. Yield and quality of leafy vegetables grown with organic fertilizations. Acta Horticulturae. 627: 25-33.