· Aalaee Bazkiyaei, P., J. Asghari, P. Moradi, and E. Amiri. 2017. Rice Yield Variations as Affected by direct seeding and herbicide application. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(4): 809-822. (In Persian).
· Behdarvandi, B., and A. Modhej. 2006. Integrated weed management (chemical and physical control) in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in Khouzestan condition. 1th Iranian Weed Science Congress. 25-26 Jan. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
· Bosnic, A.C., and C.J. Swanton. 1997. Influence of barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) time of emergence and density on corn (Zea mays). Weed Science. 45 (2): 276- 282.
· Braz, G.B.P., R.S. Oliviera Jr., L.H.S. Zobiole, R.S. Rubin, C. Voglewede, J. Constantin, and H.K. Takano. 2017. Sumatran fleabane (Conyza sumatrensis) control in no-tillage soybean with diclosulam plus halauxifen-methyl. Weed Technology. 31(2): 184-192.
· Gajri, P.R.,V.K. Arora, and S.S. Prihar. 2002. Tillage for sustainable cropping. Food Products Press, New York. 203 pp.
· Hemat, A., and A. Asadi Khashoui. 1997. Effects of direct -drilling, non inversion and conventional tillage systems on yield of irrigated winter wheat. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science. 28(1): 19-34. (In Persian).
· Katsvairo, T., W.J. Cox, and H. Van Es. 2002. Tillage and rotation effects on soil physical characteristics. Agronomy Jorunal. 94(2): 299- 304.
· Lekhanath, P., U.R. Bishnoi, G.O. Kegode, and E. Cebert. 2008. Influence of timing of herbicide application on winter canola performance. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 4: 908 -913.
· Loghmani, A., M.A. Asoodar, H. Nooriani, and A. Abroosh. 1999. Evaluating effect of tillage systems and weed control on wheat yield in Dezful. Crop Physiology. 1(4): 99-109. (In Persian).
· Miri, H.R., and Y. Rahimi. 2009. Effects of combined and separate herbicide application on rapeseed and its weeds in Southern Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 11(3): 257-260.
· Musavi, M.R. 2013. Herbicides: Cognition and application. Marz-e Danesh Press. 284 pp. (In Persian).
· Musavi, S.K., and P. Shimi. 2004. Evaluating efficiency reduced dose of haloxyfop R methyl and other grass herbicides in canola fields. 16th Iranin Plant Protection Congress, 28-1 Sep. Tabriz, Iran. (In Persian).
· Pourazar, R. 2010. Cultural, mechanical and chemical weeds control in canola (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 1(1): 11-24. (In Persian).
· Pourazar, R., and Shimi, P. 2004. Evaluating efficiency metazachlor in canola. 16th Iranin Plant Protection Congress, 28-1 Sep. Tabriz, Iran. (In Persian).
· Pouri, Z., S.J. Angadji, M. Montazeri, and M. Mashhadi Jafarloo. 2012. Efficiency of some selective herbicides in canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivation and their interaction with biofarm biological fertilizer. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 6(2): 145-156. (In Persian).
· Radjabian, M., J. Asghari, M.R. Ehteshami, and M. Rabiee. 2010. Effect of plant density on critical period of weed control in canola (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 5(1): 13-30. (In Persian).
· Rajcan, I., and C.J. Swanton. 2001. Understanding maize- weed competition: Resource competition, light quality and whole plant. Field Crops Research. 71(2): 139-150.
· Rao, S.C., and T.H. Dao. 1996. Nitrogen placement and tillage effects on dry matter and nitrogen accumulation and redistribution in winter wheat. Agronomy Journal. 88(3): 365- 371.
· Safikhani, S., A. Biabani, A. Faraji, A. Rahemi, and A. Gholizadeh. 2015. Response of some agronomic characteristics of canola (Brassica napus L.) to nitrogen fertilizer and sowing date. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 9(3): 429-446. (In Persian).
· Shimi, P., R. Pourazar, F. Ghezeli, and H. Sasanfar. 2014. Efficiency of two commercial forms of clopyralid at different doses in controlling canola weeds. Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 10(2): 145-153. (In Persian).