· Ali, N.A., S.D. Darwish, and S.M. Mansour. 2002. Effect of Azotobacter chroococcum and Azospirillum brasilense inoculation an anhydrous ammonia on root colonization, plant growth and yield of wheat plant under saline alkaline cognition. Journal of Agricultural Science, Mansoura University. 27: 5575–5591.
· Aminpanah, H., P. Sharifi, A. Mohaddesi, A. Abbasian, and M. Javadi. 2014. Rice grain yield and weed growth as affected by plant density and pretilachlor rate. Philippine Agricultural Scientist. 97(3): 266–272.
· Ampong-Nyarko, K., and S. K. De Detta. 1991. A Handbook for weed control in rice. IRRI, Manila, Pp. 113.
· Anonymous.. 2013. FAO (Food and Agricultural Organization). FAOSTAT statistics database [Online]. Available at http://faostat.fao.org
· Biswas, J.C., J.K. Ladha, F.B. Dazzo, Y.G. Yanni, and B.G. Rolfe. 2000. Rhizobial inoculation influences seedling vigor and yield of rice. Agronomy Journal. 92: 880–886.
· El-Ghamry, A.M., C.Y. Huang, and J.M. Xu. 2001. Combined effects of two sulfonylurea herbicides on soil microbial biomass and N-mineralization. Journal of Environmental Science.13: 311–317.
· Garnier, E., J.L. Salager, G. Laurent, and Â.L. Sonie. 1999. Relationships between photosynthesis, nitrogen and leaf structure in 14 grass species and their dependence on the basis of expression. New Phytologist. 143: 119–129.
· Heafele, S.M., D.E. Johnson, D. M’Bodj, M.C.S. Wopereis, and K.M. Miezan. 2004. Field screening of diverse rice genotypes for weed competitiveness in irrigated lowland ecosystems. Field Crops Research. 88: 39–56.
· Holm, L.G., J.V. Pancho, J.P. Herberger, and D.L. Plucknett. 1977. The world’s worst weeds. University Press of Hawaii, Honolulu.
· Ingram, C.W., M.S. Coyne, and D.W. Williams. 2005. Effects of commercial diazinon and imidacloprid on microbial urease activity in soil. Journal of Environmental Quality. 34: 1573–1580.
· Jalilian, J., S.A.M. Modarres-Sanavya
, S.F. Saberalia
, and K. Sadat-Asilan. 2012. Effects of the combination of beneficial microbes and nitrogen on sunflower seed yields and seed quality traits under different irrigation regimes. Field Crops Research
. 127: 26–34.
· Javadi M., and H. Aminpanah. 2016. Effect of Azospirillum lipoferum inoculation, previous crop, and usage nitrogen on rice (Oryza sativa L.) growth and yield. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(2): 311–326. (In Persian)
· Johnsen, K., C.S. Jacobsen, and V. Torsvik. 2001. Pesticides effects on bacterial diversity in agricultural soils, A review. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 33: 443–453.
· Keeley P.E., and R.L.J. Thullen. 1989. Influence of planting date on growth of barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli). Weed Science. 37: 557–561.
· Kim, S.C., and W.G. Ha. 2005. Direct seeding and weed management in Korea. In: Rice is life: Scientific Perspectives for the 21st Century. Procceding of the World Rice Research Conference. 4–7 November, Tsukuba, Japan, pp. 181–184.
· Littlefield-Wyer, J.G., P. Brooks, and M. Katouli. 2008. Application of biochemical fingerprinting and fatty acid methyl ester profiling to assess the effect of the pesticide atradex on aquatic microbial communities. Environmental Pollution. 153: 393–400.
· Lo´pez, L., C. Pozo, B. Rodelas, C. Calvo, and J. Gonza´lez-Lo´pez. 2006. Influence of pesticides and herbicides presence on phosphatase activity and selected bacterial microbiota of a natural lake system. Ecotoxicology. 15: 487–493.
· MaaziKajal, V., B. Yaghoubi, A. Farahpour, M. Mehrpouyan, and A. Vahedi. 2012. Comparison of the efficacy of penoxsulam with some common paddy riceherbicides. Cereal Research. 2(3): 223–235. (In Persian)
· Mahı´a, J., A. Cabaneiro, T. Carballas, and M. Dı´az-Ravin. 2008. Microbial biomass and C mineralization in agricultural soils as affected by atrazine addition. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 45: 99–105.
· Maksimov, I., R. Abizgil’dina, and L. Pusenkova. 2011. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as alternative to chemical crop protectors from pathogens (review). Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 47(4): 333–345.
· Massenssini, A.M., V.H.A. Bonduki, C.D.A. Melo, M.R. Totala, F.A. Ferreira, and M.D. Costa. 2014. Soil microorganisms and their role in the interactions between weeds and crops. Planta Daninha. 32(4): 873–884.
· Maun, M.A., and S.C.H. Barrett. 1986. The biology of Canadian weeds. Echinochloa crus-galli (L.) Beauv. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 66: 739–759.
· Min, H., Y.F. Ye, Z.Y. Chen, W.X. Wu, and D. Yufeng. 2001. Effects of butachlor on microbial populations and enzymes activities in paddy soil. Journal of Environmental Science and Health. 36: 581–595.
· Mukhopadhyay, M., J.K. Datta, and T.K. Garai. 2013. Steps toward alternative farming system in rice. European Journal of Agronomy. 51: 18–24.
· Nour-mohamadi, G., A. Siadat, and A. Kashani. 1997. Agronomy, Vol. 1 (cereal crops). Shahid Chamran University, 446p.
· Ntanos, D.A., and S.D. Koutroubas. 2002, Dry matter and N accumulation and translocation for Indica and Japonica rice under Mediterranean conditions. Field Crops Research
· Okamoto Y., R.L. Fisher, K.L. Armbrust, and C.J. Peter. 1998. Surface water monitoring survey for bensulfuron-methyl applied in paddy fields. Journal of Pesticide Science. 23: 235–240.
· Pampulha, M.E., and A. Oliveira, 2006. Impact of an herbicide combination of bromoxynil and prosulfuron on soil microorganisms. Current Microbiology. 53: 238–243.
· Panahi, A., H. Aminpanah, and P. Sharifi. 2015. Effect of nitrogen, bio-fertilizer, and silicon application on yield and yield components of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Philippine Journal of Crop Science. 40(1): 76–81.
· Patnaik, G.K
., P.K. Kanungo, B.T. Moorthy
, P.K. Mahana
, T.K. Adhya
, and V.R. Rao
. 1995. Effect of herbicides on nitrogen fixation (C2
reduction) associated with rice rhizosphere. Chemosphere.
· Saharan, B., and V. Nehra. 2011. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: a critical review. Life Science and Medicine Research. 21: 1–30.
· Sahoo, S., T. Adak
, T.B. Bagchi, U. Kumar
, S. Munda
, S. Saha, J. Berliner
, M. Jena, and B.B. Mishra. 2016. Non-target effects of pretilachlor on microbial properties in tropical rice soil. Environmental Science and Pollution Research
. 23(8): 7595–602.
· Soleymanifard, A., and R. Naseri. 2014. The Effects of urea fertilizer and Azotobacter and Azospirillum on physiological charactestis of Maize (Zea mays L.) at Khash. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(31): 301–316. (In Persian).
· Wu, G., L.T. Wilsom, and A.M. Mc Clung. 1998. Contribution of rice tillers to dry matter accumulation and yield. Agronomy Journal. 90: 317–323.
· Xie, X.M., M. Liao, C.Y. Huang, W.P. Liu, and S. Abid. 2004. Effects of pesticides on soil biochemical characteristics of a paddy soil. Journal of Environmental Science. 16: 252–255.
· Yaghoubi, B., H. Alizadeh, H. Rahimian, M. Baghestani, M. Sharifi, and N. Davatgar. 2010. A review on researches conducted on paddy field weeds and herbicides in Iran. 3rd Iranian Weed Science Congress. Babolsar, Mazandaran, Iran. pp 2–11. (In Persian).
· Zhao, D.L., G.N. Atlin, L. Bastiaans, and J.H.J. Spiertz. 2006. Comparing rice germplasm for growth, grain yield, and weed suppressive ability under aerobic soil conditions. Weed Research. 46: 444–452.