· Dehghan, A., M. Khodarahmi, E. Majidi Harvan, and F. Paknezhad. 2012. Genetic variation of morphological and physiological traits in durum wheat lines. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal. 27: 103-120. (In Persian).
· Farshadafar, E. 2010. Principles and multivariate statistical methods (third edition). Kermanshah, Taghbostan Publication. 754 pp. (In Persian).
· Giunta, F., R. Motzo, and G. Pruneddu. 2007. Trends since 1900 in the yield potential of Italian-bred durum wheat cultivars.Europian Journal of Agronomy. 27: 12-24.
· Gohari, A.M., N. Sedaghat, M. Javan-nikkhah, and R. Saberi-Riseh. 2007. Mycoflora of wheat grains in the main production area in Kerman province, Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 9(4): 635-637.
· Golparvar, A., H. Madani, and M. Rasouli. 2008. Relationship between yield and its components in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes in drought and non-drought stress conditions. New Findings in Agriculture. 2(6): 149-157. (In Persian).
· Heidari, Z. 2012. Chromosomal location of bread wheat genes for some physiological traits related to drought resistance and relation of these traits with root traits using selected substitution lines. M.Sc Thesis. Shahrekord University. 96 pp. (In Persian).
· Hill, J., W. Ortis, W. Wagoir, and O. Stolen. 2002. Effectiveness of indirect selection for wheat yield in a stress environment. Plant Breeding Abstracts. 98(2): 305-309.
· Hosseini, S.Z. 2016. Correlation and path analysis of yield and yield components of safflower genotypes under late season drought stress conditions.Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(3): 697-716. (In Persian).
· Khan, A.S., M.K.R. Khan, and T.M. Khan. 2005. Genetic analysis of plant height, grain yield and other traits in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 2: 129-132.
· Lauro, A.O., C.F. Luiz, and F.B.N. Jose. 2004. Correlation and path analysis of yield and its components and plant traits in wheat. Ciência Rural Santa Maria. 34(6): 1701-1708.
· Mahmoodi, E., S. Mohammadi, J. Saba, H. Hamze, and M. Rezaei. 2014. Evaluation of relationship among traits in wheat genotypes under terminal water stress conditions. Cereal Research. 4(1): 1-11. (In Persian).
· Majer, P., L. Sass, T. Lelley, L. Cseuz, I. Vass, D. Dudits, and J. Pauk. 2008. Testing drought tolerance of wheat by a complex stress diagnostic system installed in greenhouse. Acta Biologica Szegediensis. 52(1): 97-100.
· Mehmet, A., and Y. Tetal. 2006. Path coefficient analysis of yield and yield components in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 38(2): 417-424.
· Moghaddaszadeh-Ahrabi, M., M. Moghadam-Vahed, S. Aharizad, and S.A. Mohammadi. 2012. Evaluation of spring wheat recombinant inbred lines under drought stress. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 21: 37-56. (In Persian).
· Mohammadi, H., A. Ahmadi, F. Moradi, A.R. Abbasi, K. Poustini, M. Joudi, and F. Fatehi. 2011. Evaluation of critical traits for improving wheat yield under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science. 42: 373-385. (In Persian).
· Mohammadi, M., M. Ghanadha, and A. Taleei. 2002. Study of the genetic variation within Iranian local bread wheat lines using multivariate techniques. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal. 18 (3): 328-347. (In Persian).
· Mohammady, S. 2009. Chromosomal analysis for physiological traits related to drought resistance in bread wheat using monosomic lines. Shahrekord University Press. 104 pp. (In Persian)
· Mohammady, S., Z. Heidari, and S. Hooshmand. 2014. The determination of chromosomes involved in controlling epicuticular wax, water statues and stomatal characteristics using selected wheat substitution lines under water-stress conditions. Acta PhysiologiaePlantarum. 36(6): 1325-1333.
· Mollasadeghi, V., A.A. Imani, R. Shahryari, and M. Khayatnezhad. 2011.Classifying bread wheat genotypes bymultivariable statistical analysis to achievehigh yield under after anthesis drought. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 7: 217-220.
· Naderi, A., E. Majidi, A. Hashemi-Dezfuli, G. Nourmohamadi, and A. Rezaie. 2000.Genetic variation for dry matter and nitrogen accumulation of grain in spring wheat genotypes under optimum and post- anthesis drought stress conditions. I. Grain yield and its related traits. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 2: 58- 66. (In Persian).
· Nourkhalaj, K., M. Khodarahmi, A. Amini, M. Esmaeilzade, and R. Sadeghghol-Moghaddam. 2010. Study on correlation and causation relations of morphological traits in synthetic wheat liens. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 6: 7-17. (In Persian).
· Soleymani Fard, A., and R. Naseri. 2014. Study of genetic variation in durum wheat genotypes for agronomic traits under rainfed conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 7: 469-478. (In Persian).
· Taleei, A., and B. Bahram-Nejad. 2003. A study of relationship between yield and its components in landrace populations of wheat from western parts of Iran using multivariate analysis. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 34: 949-959. (In Persian).
· Tousi-Mojarad, M., and M.R. Bihamta. 2007. Investigating grain yield and related quantitative characters of wheat using factor analysis. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 17: 97-107.