· Ahmed, A.R., M.M. Ahmed Gabr, M.A. Hanan, A.L. Sayed, and I. Smetanska. 2012. Effect of drought and salinity stress on total phenolic, flavonoids and flavonols contents and antioxidant activity in in vitro sprout cultures of Garden cress (Lepidium sativum). Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 8(8): 3934-3942.
· Alamgir Hossain, M., M. Razi Ismail, M. Kamal Uddin, M.Z. Islam, and M. Ashrafuzzaman. 2013. Efficacy of ascorbate-glutathione cycle for scavenging H2O2 in two contrasting rice genotypes during salinity stress. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 7(12): 1801-1808.
· Azzedine F., H. Gherroucha, and M. Baka. 2011. Improvement of salt tolerance in durum wheat by ascorbic acid application. Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry. 7:27–37
· Bai, L.P., F.G. Sui, T.D. Ge, Z.H. Sun, Y.Y. Lu, and G.S. Zhou. 2006. Effect of soil drought stress on leaf water status, membrane permeability and enzymatic antioxidant system of maize. Pedosphere. 16(3): 326-332.
· Bajji, M., J.M. Kinet, and S. Lutts. 2001. The use of the electrolyte leakage method for assessing cell membrane stability as a water stress tolerance test in durum wheat. Plant Growth Regulation. 45: 1-10.
· Beltagi, M.S. 2008. Exogenous ascorbic acid (vitamin C) induced anabolic changes for salt tolerance in chick pea (Cicer arietinum L.) plants. African Journal of Plant Science. 2(10): 118-123.
· Brevedan, R.E, and D.B. Egli. 2003. Short periods of water stress during seed filling, leaf senescence, and yield of soybean. Crop Science. 43: 2083-2088.
· Costa, M., P.M. Civell, A.R. Chaves, and G.A. Martinez. 2005. Effects of ethephon and 6-benzylaminopurine on chlorophyll degrading enzymes and a peroxidase-linked chlorophyll bleaching during post- harvest senescence of broccoli (Brassica oleracea L.) at 20ºC. PostharvestBiology and Technology. 35: 191-199.
· Diwakar, B.T., P.K. Dutta, B.R. Lokesh, and K.A. Naidu. 2010. Physicochemical properties of garden cress (Lepidium sativum L.) seed Oil. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 87: 539-48.
· Farooq, M., A. Wahid, N. Kobayashi, D. Fujita, and S.M.A. Basra. 2009. Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 29: 185-212.
· Fazeli Rostampour, M., M. Yarnia, R. Farokhzadeh Khoee, M.J. Seghatoleslami, and G.R. Moosavi. 2013. Physiological response of forage sorghum to polymer under water deficit conditions. Agronomy Journal. 105(4): 1-9.
· Fikselova, M., S. Silhar, J. Marecek, and H. Francakova. 2008. Extraction of carrot (Daucus carota L.) carotenes under different conditions. Czech Journal of Food Sciences. 26: 268–274.
· Gheysari, S., F.S. Nematpour, and A. SafipourAfshar. 2015. The effects of salicylic acid and ascorbic acid on photosynthetic pigments and some antioxidant enzyme activities in basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) under lead stress. Journal of Plant Research (Iranian Journal of Biology). 28(4): 814-825.
· Haz, H., N. Aisha Akram, and M. Ashraf. 2016. Impact of ascorbic acid on growth and some physiological attributes of cucumber (Cucumis sativus) plants under water-deficit conditions. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 48(3): 877-883.
· Jain, M., M. Mittal, and R. Gadre. 2013. Effect of peg-6000 imposed water deficit on chlorophyll metabolism in maize leaves. Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry. 9(3): 262-271.
· Khoshhal, J., H. Zare Abyaneh, and A. Josheni. 2015. Assess different methods of estimating reference evapotranspiration by FAO in the basin pan East and Southeast of the country. Journal of Physical Geography. 8(28): 1-16 (In Persian).
· Kordestani, M., M. Daghahi, and S. Borroori. 2012. Evaluation of the effect of Putrescin on some morphological and physiological indices of seedlings Calotropis procera Ait Under drought condition. Journal of Plant Peripheral Physiology. 12(45): 1-13. (In Persian).
· Littell, R.C., G.A. Milliken, W.W. Stroup, R.D. Wolfinger, and O. Schabenberger. 2006. SAS for mixed models. 2nd ed. SAS Institute. Cary, NC.
· Mafakheri, A., A. Siosemardeh, B. Bahramnejad, P.C. Struik, and Y. Sohrabi. 2010. Effect of drought stress on yield, proline and chlorophyll contents in three chickpea cultivars. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 4(8): 580-585.
· Martınez, J.P., H. Silva, J.F. Ledent, and M. Pinto. 2007. Effect of drought stress on the osmotic adjustment, cell wall elasticity and cell volume of six cultivars of common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). European Journal of Agronomy. 26: 30- 38.
· Mbadi, S.H., Z.T. Alipour, H. Asghari, and B. Kashefi. 2015. Effect of the salinity stress and arbuscular mycorhizal fungi (AMF) on the growth and nutrition of the Marigold (Calendula officinalis). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. 6(4): 215-219.
· Monakhova, O.F, and I.I. Chernyadev. 2002. Protective role of kartolin-4 in wheat plants exposed to soil drought. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 38: 373-380.
· Munne-Bosch, S., J., Penuelas, and J. Llusia. 2007. A deficiency in salicylic acid alters isoprenoid accumulation in water-stressed NahG transgenic Arabidopsis plants. Plant Science. 172: 756-762.
· Parry, M.A.J., Andraloje, P.J., Khan, S., Lea, P.J, and A.J. Keys. 2002. Rubisco activity: Effects of drought stress. Annals of Botany. 89: 833- 839.
· Sabetfar, S., M. Ashouri, E. Amiri, and S. Babazadeh. 2013. Effect of drought stress at different growth stages on yield and yield component of rice plant. Persian Gulf Crop Protection. 2(2): 14-18.
· Sadras, V.O., N. Trapani, V.R. Pereyra, M. Lopez Pereira, F. Quiroz, and M. Mortarini, 2000. Intraspecific competition and fungal diseases as sources of variation in sunflower yield. Field Crops Research. 67: 51-58.
· Shahbazi Zadeh, E., M. Movahhedi Dehnavi, and H.R. Baluchi. 2015. Effects of foliar application of salicylic and ascorbic acids on some physiological characteristics of soybean (cv. Williams) under salt stress. Journal of Plant Process and Function. 4(11): 13-22.
· Shalata, A., and PM. Neumann. 2001. Exogenous ascorbic acid (vitamin C) increases resistance to salt stress and reduces lipid peroxidation. Journal of Experimental Botany. 52: 2207–2211.
· Yuan, S., W.J. Liu, N.H. Zhang, M.B. Wang, H.G. Liang, and H.H. Lin. 2005. Effects of water stress on major photosystem II gene expression and protein metabolism in barley leaves. Physiolgia Plantarum. 125: 464-473.
· Zhuoya, N., L. Zhigang, H. Hongyuan, L. Zhao-Liang, N. Françoise erry, W. Qingshan, and L. Xiaowen. 2015. Early Water Stress Detection Using Leaf-Level Measurements of Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Temperature Data. Remote Sensing. 7: 3232-3249.
· Zonouri, M., T. Javadi, N. Ghaderi, and M.K. Saba. 2014. Effect of Foliar Spraying of Ascorbic Acid on Chlorophyll a Chlorophyll b, Total Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Hydrogen Peroxide, Leaf Temperature and Leaf Relative Water Content under Drought Stress in Grapes. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. 3(5): 178-184.