· Agajanloo, A., and M. Mogaddam. 2008. Path analysis stage to determine the relationship between yield and agronomic traits in wheat under different conditions of humidity. Journal of Agricultural Research. 1(1): 1 – 12.
· Ant, Z., M. Esmailzadeh, A. Kashani and F. Moradi. 2013. Trend of grain yield and some physiological traits in spring bread wheat cultivars introduced in the years 1951 - 2009 in Iran. Seed and Plant Production Journal. (In Persian).
· Dehghan, A., M. Khodarahmi, E. Majidi, and F. Paknejad. 2011. Genetic variation of morphological and physiological traits in durum wheat lines. Grain and Plant Improvement Journal. 27(1): 103-107 (In Persian).
· Devarshi, S., and R. Chopra. 2010. Antioxidant response of wheat roots to drought acclimation. Journal of Proteomics. 245:153-163.
· Dilic, H., and T. Yagbasanlar. 2010. The effect of drought stresson grain yield, yield components and some quality traits of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp. Durum) cultivars. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca. 38(1): 164 – 170.
· Emam, Y. 2004. The cultivation of crops. Shiraz University Press.
· Farok, M., A. Wahid, N. Kobayashi, D. Fujita, and S.M.A. Basra. 2009.Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. Agronomy sustainble Development. 29: 185-212.
· Heidari Sharifabad, H. 2008. Drought mitigation strategies for the Agricultural sector. The 10th Iranian Congress of Crop production and Plant Breeding. 18-20 Aug., S.P.I.I., Karaj, Iran (In Persian).
· Hoseinzade, A., M. Khzre, C.T. Miri, and S.A. Peighanbari. 2009. Evalution of durum wheat different lines in irrigated and limited irrigation. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 40 (3): 161-169 (In Persian).
· Jalal Kamali, M.R. 2008. An over view on wheat status in the world: Past, present and future. The 10th Iranian Congress of Crop production and Plant Breeding. 18- 20 Aug. S.P.I.I., Karaj, Iran (In Persian).
· Kaafi, M., and A. Mahdavi Damghani. 2000. Resistance mechanisms of plants to environmental stresses. Mashhad University Press.
· Khan, A.J., F. Azam, and A. Ali. 2010. Relationship of morphological traits and grain yield in recombinant inbred lines grown under drought conditions. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 1: 259-267.
· Khan, M.H., and A.N. Dar. 2010. Correlation and path analysis of some quantitative traits in wheat. African Journal of Crop Sciences. 18: 9-14.
· Majdi, M., M.R. Jalal Kamali, M. Esmailzade, D. Eradatmand, F. Moradi, and S. Tahmasebi, 2011. Variation in some agronomic characteristics and soluble stem carbohydrates cantent at anthesis in spring wheat genotypes under terminal drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 13(2): 299-309. (In Persian).
· Mitra, J. 2001. Genetics and genetic improvement of drought resistance in crop plants. Current Science. 80: 758 – 763.
· Mohammadi, A., A. Majidi, M.R. Bihamta, and H. Sharifabad. 2006. Effect of drought stress on agro-morphological characteristics in wheat varieties. Research and Construction Journal. 73 (3): 184 – 192. (In Persian).
· Nickkhah, H.R. 1999. Study on heritability of resistance to drought in bread wheat. MSc. Thesis, College of Agriculture, university of Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
· Ogbonnaya, F., A. Mujeeb-Kazi, A.G., Kazi, E.L. Lagudah, S.S. Xu, and D. Bonnett. 2013. Synthetichexaploid in Wheat improvement. In: Jules Janick (Ed.) Pp: 35-122. Plant Breeding Reviews. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
· Paknejad, F., M. Jami AL-Ahmadi, S. Vazan, and M.R. Ardakani, 2010. Effects of water stress at different growth stages on yield and water use efficiency of some wheat cultivars. Crop Production. 2(3):17-36. (In Persian).
· Richards, R.A., A.G. Condon, and G.J. Rebetzke, 2001. Traits to improve yield in dry environments. In: Reynolds, M.P. and et al. (eds.). Application of Physiology in Wheat Breeding. CIMMYT, Mexico, D. F. pp. 88-100.
· Singh, S., S. Jain, S.D. Singh, and D. Singh, 2009. Root growth and water uptake during water deficit and recovering in wheat. Journal of Field Crop. 33: 41-57.