· Armstrong, K.L., K.A. Albrecht, J.G. Lauer, and H .Riady. 2008. Intercropping corn with lablab bean, velvet bean, and scarlet runner bean for forage. Crop Science. 48: 371-739.
· Arzani, H. 2009. Forage quality and daily need of animal from pasture. Tehran University Publications. 354 pp. (In Persian).
· Backiyavathy, M.R., and G. Vijayakumar. 2006. Effect of vermicompost, inorganic and bio fertilizer applicationon fodder yield and quality in maize + cowpea intercropping system. 18th World Congress of Soil Science. July 9-15. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA.
· Barzegari, M. 2002. Evaluation of different combinations of bean and popcorn intercropping. Seventh Sciences of Iran Agronomy and Plant Breeding Congress. Karaj. (In Persian).
· Carruthers, K., J.B. Prithvira Cloutierd, R.C. Martin, and D.L. Smith. 2000. Intercropping corn with soybean, lupin and forages: yield component respose. European Journal of Agronomy. 12: 103-115
· Chaichi, M.R., and A. Gahanian. 2005. Agroecologhic characteristic presentation of some suitable forage new plants for Iran. First National Congress of Country Forage Plants. Karaj. (In Persian).
· Cocks, P., K. Siddique, and C. Hambury.2000. Lathryrus a new grain legume. A report for the rural industries research and development corporation. Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation. No. 99/150.
· Contreras-Govea, R.E., K. Muckb, L. Armstronga, and K.A. Albrecht. 2009. Nutritive value of corn silage in mixture with climbing beans. Animal Feed Science and Technology Journal. 150: 1-8.
· Dawo, M.I., J.M. Wilkinson, F.E.T. Sanders, and D.J. Pilbeam. 2007. The yield and quality of fresh and ensiled plant material from intercropping maize and beans. Journal of Science Food Agriculture. 87: 1391-1399.
· Eshgizadeh, H.R., M.R. Chaichi, A. Galavand, G. Shabani, K. Azizi, H. Raeisi, and A. Papizadeh. 2008. Evaluation of annual medic and barley intercropping on forage yield and protein content in dry farming system. Iranian Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 75: 102-112. (In Persian).
· Esmaily, A. 2011. Evaluation of intercropping alfalfa (Medicago scutellata L.) and barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). M.Sc. Thesis, University of Tehran. (In Persian).
· Geren, H., R. Avcioglu, H. Soya, and B. Kir. 2008. Intercropping of corn with cowpea and bean: Biomass yield and silage quality. African Journal of Biotechnology 22: 4100-4104.
· Hail, Y., M. Daci, and M. Tan. 2009. Evaluation of annual legumes and barley as sole crops and intercrop inspring frost conditions for animal feeding yield and quality. Journal Animal Advance. 8(7): 1337- 1342.
· Jurik, T.W., and K .Van. 2004. Microenvironment of a corn – soybean – oat strip intercrop system. Field Crops Research. 90: 335-349.
· Liebman, M., and A.S. Davis. 2000. Integration of siol, crop and weed management in Low- input farming systems. Weed Research. 40: 27-47.
· Mohammad Abadi, A.A., P. Rezvani Moghaddam, J. Fallahi, and Z. Bromand Rezazadeh. 2012. Effect ofchemical and organic fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of fenugreek (Trigonella foenumgraecum L.) forage. Agroecology. 3(4): 491-499. (In Persian).
· Nakhzari-Moghadam, A., M.R. Chaichi D. Mazaheri, H. Rahimian Mashhadi, N. Majnoon hoseini, and A.A. Noorinia. 2009. The effects of corn and green gram intercropping on yield, LER and some qualitycharacteristics of forage. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Reaserch. 40(4): 151-159. (In Persian).
· Normohammadi, Gh., A. Seeyadat, and A. Kashani. 2002. Cereals agronomy. Ahvaz Shahid Chamran University Publication.
· Ogindo, H.O. 2003. Comparing the precipitation use efficiency of maize-bean intercropping with sole cropping in a semi-arid ecotope. PhD thesis. Department of Soi, Crop and Climate Sciences. University of the Free State, South Africa. 186 p.
· Rajeswara Rao, B.R. 2002. Biomass yield, essential oil yield and essential oil composition of rosescented geranium (Pelargonium species) as influenced by row spacing and intercropping with corn mint (Mentha arvensis L.). Industrial Crops and Product. 16: 133.144.
· Reta Sanchez, D.G., J.T. Espinosa Silva, A. Palomo Gil, J.S. Serrato Corona, J.A. Cueto Wong, and A. Gaytan Mascorro. 2010. Forage yield and quality of intercropped corn and soybean in narrow strips. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research. 8(3): 713-721.
· Rokhzadi, A., A. Asgharzadeh, and F. Drrish. 2004. Influnce of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on dry matter accumulation and yield of chikpea. American Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ Sci. 3: 253-257.
· Saleem, R., Z.I. Ahmed, M. Ashraf, M. Arif, M. Azim malik, M. Munir, and M. Azeem khan. 2011. Response of maize- legume intercropping system to different fertility sources under rainfed conditions. Sarhad J. Agric. 27(4): 503-511
· Samarbakhsh, S., F. Rejali, M.R. Ardakani, F. PakNejad, and M. Miransari. 2009. The combined effectof fungicides and arbuscularmycorrhiza on corn (Zea mays L.) growth and yield under field conditions. J. Biol. Sci. 9: 372- 76 (In Persian).
· Sharma, A.K. 2002. Biofertilaizers for sustainable agriculture. 1sd edition. Jodhpur: Agrobios, India, 456 p.
· Vessey, J.K. 2003. Plant growth promoting rhizobateria as biofertilizer. Plant and soil. 255: 571-586.
· Villegas, J., and J.A. Fortin. 2002. Phosphourus solubilization and pH changes as result of the interactions between soil bacteria and arbuscular mycorrizal fungi on mediam containing NO3 as nitrogen source. Canadian Journal of Botany. 80: 571-576.