· Agegnehu, G., A. Ghizaw, and W. Sinebo. 2006. Yield performance and land use efficiency of barley and faba bean mixed cropping in Ethiopian highlands. European Journal Agronomy. 25: 202-207.
· Ahmadamini, T., B. Kamkar, and A. Soltani. 2011. The effect of planting date on partitioning coefficient in some species of wheat. ElectronicJournal of Crop Protection. 4(1): 131-150. (In Persian).
· Alizadeh, Y., A. Koocheki, and M. Nasiri Mahallati. 2010. Investigating of growth characteristics, yield, yield components and potential weed control in intercropping of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and vegetative sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology. 2: 383-397. (In Persian).
· Amiri, S.R., M. Parsa, M. Bannayan Aval, M. Nassiri Mahallati, and R. Deihimfard. 2015. Effet of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer levels on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under Mashhad climatic conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research. 6(1): 66-77. (In Persian).
· Banik, P., A. Midya, B.K. Sarkar, and S.S. Ghose. 2006. Wheat and chickpea intercropping systems in an additive series experiment: advantages and weed smothering. European Journal of Agronomy. 24: 325-332.
· Bhatti, I.H., R. Ahmad, A. Jabbar, M.S. Nazir, and T. Mahmood. 2006 Competitivebehavior of componentcrops in different sesame – legume intercropping systems. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 8: 165-167.
· Confalon, A., J. Lizaso, B. Ruiz-nogueira, F.X. Lopez-cedron, and F. Sau. 2010. Growth, PAR use efficiency, and yield components of field-grown vicia faba under different temperature and photoperiod regimes. Fieled Crops Research. 115: 140-148.
· Daniel, Z., and H. Maria. 2000. Domestication of plants in the old world. Third ed. University Press, Oxford. p. 206.
· Erik, S., A. Jensen, B. Mark, and B. Peoples. 2010. Faba bean in cropping systems. Field Crops Research. 115: 203-216.
, Y., A. Duan, J. Sun, F. Li, Z. Liu, H. Liu, and Z. Liu. 2009. Crop coefficient and water-use efficiency of winter wheat/spring maize strip intercropping. Field Crops Research
. 111: 65-73.
· Ghosh, P.K., M. Mohanty, K.K. Bandyopadhyay, D.K. Painuli, and A.K. Misra. 2006. Growth, competition, yield advantage and economics in soybean/pigeonpea intercropping system in semi arid tropics of India. I. Effect of subsoiling. Field Crops Research. 96: 80–89.
· Goldani, M., and P. Rezvani Moghadam. 2007. The effect of different irrigation regimes and planting dates on phenology and growth indices of tree chichpea (Cicer arientinum L.) cultivars in Mashhad. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 14(1): 229-242. (In Persian).
· Iannucci, A., N. Difonzo, and P. Martinello. 2000. Temperature requirements for seed germination in four annul clovers grown under two irrigation treatments. Seed Science and Technology. 28: 59-66.
· Jahani, M., A. Koocheki, and M. Nassiri Mahallati. 2007. Comparison of different intercropping arrangements of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and lentil (Lens culinaris). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 6(1): 67-77. (In Persian).
· Kafi, M. 2002. Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) production and processing. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publishers. (In Persian).
· Khajehpoor, M.R. 2011. Principal and fundamental agronomy (3ed). Isfahan University of Technology Press. 658 p. (In Persian).
· Khalil, S.K., A. Wahab, A. Rehman, F. Muhammad, S. Wahab, A.Z. Khan, M. Zubair, M. Kalan Shah, I.H. Khalil, and R. Amin. 2010. Density and planting date influence phonological development assimilate partitioning and dry matter production of faba bean. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 42: 3831-3838.
· Koocheki, A., M. Nassiri Mahallati, Z. Broumand Razazade, M. Jahani, and L. Jafari. 2014. Yield responses of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) to intercropping with chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) and Bean (Phaseoluse vulgaris L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 11(1): 1-8. (In Persian).
· Koocheki, A., J. Shabahang, S. Khorramdel, and A. Amin Ghafouri. 2012. Row intercropping of borage (Borago officinalis L.) with bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) on possible evaluating of the best strip width and assessing of its ecological characteristics. Journal of Agroecology. 4(1): 1-11. (In Persian).
· Lopez-Bellido, F.J., R.J. Lopez-Bellido, S. Kasem Khalil, and L. Lopez-Bellido. 2008. Effect of planting date on winter kabuli chickpea growth and yield under rainfed Mediterranean conditions. Agronomy Journal. 100(4): 954- 964.
· Manjith Kumar, B.R., M. Chidenand, P.M. Mansur, and S.C. Salimath. 2009. Influence of different row proportions on yield components and yield of rabi crops under different intercropping systems. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture Science. 22(5): 1087-1089.
· Mousavi, S.K., A. Ahmadi, and R. Ghorbani. 2009. Evaluation the effects of sowingdate and plant population on morphological characteristics and yield of chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) and its weed population under dryland condition of Lorestan province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 7(1): 241-255. (In Persian).
· Namdari, M., and S. Mahmoudi .2013. Evaluation of yield and productivity indices in planting ratios of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) and canola (Brassica napus L.) intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 14(4): 346-357. (In Persian).
· Naseri, R., S.A. Siyadat, A. Soleymani Fard, R. Soleymani, and H. Khosh Khabar. 2011. Effects of planting date and density on yield, yield components and protein content of three chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars under rainfed conditions in Ilam province. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research. 2(2): 7-18 (In Persian).
· Nezami, A., and A. Bagheri. 2005. Responsiveness of cold tolerant chickpea characteristics in fall and spring planting: II. yield and yield components. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 3(1): 156-170. (In Persian).
· Pouramir, F., M. Nassiri Mahallati, A. Koocheki, and R. Ghorbani. 2010. Assessment of sesame and chickpea yield and yield components in the replacement series intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 5(8): 757-767. (In Persian).
· Rezaei-Chianeh, E., A. Dabbagh Mohammadi Nasab, M.R. Shakiba, K. Ghassemi Golezani, and S. Aharizad. 2011. Intercropping of maize and faba bean at different plant population densities. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7: 1786-1793.
· Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and R. Sadeghi Samarjan. 2010. Effect of sowing dates and different irrigation regimes on morphological characteristics and grain yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) (cultivar 3279 ILC). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 6(2): 315-325. (In Persian).
· Seyedi, M., J. Hamzei, G. Ahmadvand, and M.A. Abutalebian. 2012. The evaluation of weed suppression and crop production in barley-chickpea intercrops. Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science. 22(3): 101-114. (In Persian).
· Soltani, A., G.L. Hammer, B. Torabi, M.J. Robertson, and E. Zeinali. 2006. Modeling chickpea growth and development: Phenological development. Field Crops Research. 99: 1–13.