· Aggarwal, P.K., N. Karla, A.K. Singh, and S.K. Sinha. 1994. Analyzing the limitations set by climatic factors, genotype and water and nitrogen availability on productivity of wheat I. The model description, parameterization and validation, Field Crops Research. 38: 73-91.
· Arora, V.K., H. Singh, and B. Singh. 2007. Analyzing wheat productivity responses to climatic, irrigation and fertilizer-nitrogen regimes in a semi-arid sub-tropical environment using the CERES-Wheat model. Agricultural Water Managment. 94: 22-30.
· Asadi, M.E., and R.S. Clemente. 2003. Evaluation of CERES-Maize of Dssat model to simulate nitrate leaching, yield and soil moisture content tropical condition. Journal of food, Agriculture & Environment. 1(3& 4): pp. 270-276.
· Bannayan, M., N.M.J. Crout, and G. Hoogenboom. 2003. Application of the CERES- wheat model for within season prediction of winter wheat yields in the United Kingdom. Agronomy Journal. 95: 114-125.
· Binder, J., S. Graeff, J. Limk, W. Claupein, M. Liu, M. Dai, and P. Wang. 2008. Model-based approach to quantify production potentials of summer maize and spring maize in the North Chaina plain. Agronomy Journal. 100: 863-873.
· Cedron, F.X.L., K.J. Boot, B.R. Nogueira, and F. Sau. 2005. Testing CERES Maize versions to estimate maize production in a cool environment. European Journal of Agronomy. 23: 89-102.
· Dejonge, K. 2011. Evaluation improvement of CERES-Maize evapotranspiration simulations under full and limited irrigation treatments in northern Colorado. Department of Civil and environmental Engineering, Colorado State University.
· DSSAT Training Workshop. 2008. Cultivar coefficients in the cereal model, ppt. Training Program on DSSAT the University of Georgia, ICASA.
· Ghaffari. A., H.F. Cook, and H.C. Lee. 2001. Simulating winter wheat yields under temperate conditions: exploring different management scenarios. European Journal of Agronomy. 15: 231-240.
· Hoogenboom, G.J., J.W. Jones, P.W. Wilkens, W.D. Batchelor, W.T. Bowen, L.A. Hunt, N. Pickering, U. Singh, D.C. Godwin, B. Baer, K.J. Boote, J.T. Ritchie, and J.W. White. 2003. Crop models. pp. 95-242. InG.Y. Tsuji, G. Uehara, and S. Balas (ed.) DSSAT v3. Vol. 2–2. Univ. of Hawaii, Honolulu
· Jones, J.W., G. Hoogenboom, C.H. Porter, K.J. Boote, W.D. Batchelor, L.A. Hunt, P.W. Wilkens, U. Singh, A.J. Gijsman, and J.T. Ritchie. 2003. The CERES-WHEAT cropping system model. European Journal of Agronomy. 18: 235-265.
· Lopez-Cedron, F.X., K.J. Boot, J. Pineiro, and F. Sau. 2008. Improving the CERES-Maize model ability to simulate water deficit impact on maize production yield components. Agronomy Journal. 100: 297-307.
· Ma, L., G. Hoogenboom, L.R. Ahuja, J.C. Ascough, and S.A. Sanseendran. 2006. Evaluation of the RZWQM-CERES-Maize hybrid model for maize production. Agricultural Systems. 87: 274-295.
· Majidi Fakhr, F., F. Paknejad, M.N. Ilkaee, M. Nasri, and A. Pazoki. 2012. Simulation of wheat cultivar response to irrigation treatments using of CERES-Wheat model. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 7 (2): 135-142.
· Nouna, B.B., N. Katerji, and M. Mastorilli. 2000. Using the CERES-Maize model in semi-arid mediterranen environment. Evaluation of model performance. European Journal of Agronomy. 13: 309-322.
· Paknejad, F., F. Majidi Fakhr, and S.M. Mirtaheri. 2012. Validation of the ceres-wheat for prediction of wheat varieties in irrigation and terminal drought stress. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 7 (2): 180-185.
· Soltani, A., M.J. Robertson, Y. Mohammad-Nejad, and A. Rahemi-Karizaki. 2006. Modeling chickpea growth and development: leaf production and senescence. Field Crops Research. 99: 14-23.
· Soltani, A., and G. Hoogenboom. 2007. Assessing crop management with crop simulation models based on generated weather data. Field Crop Research. 103: 198-207.
· Soler, C.M.T., P.C. Sentelhas, and G. Hoogenboom. 2007. Application of the CSM-CERES-Maize model for planting data evaluation and yield forecasting for maize grown off-season in subtropical environment. European Journal Agronomy. 27: 165-177.
· Timsina, J., and E. Humphreys. 2006. Performance of CERES-Rice and CERES-Wheat models in rice–wheat systems: A review. Agricultural Systems. 90: 5–31.
· Xevi, E., J. Gilley, and J. Feyen. 1996. Comparative study of two crop yield simulation models. Agric. Water Manage. 30: 155- 173.
Yang, Z., G.G. Wilarkson, G.S. Buol, and R.W. Heinger. 2009. Estimating genetic coefficients for the CSM-CERES-Maize model in North Carolina environments. Agronomy Journal. 101: 1276-1285.