· Abedi, M., S. Ebrahimi Birang, N. Ahrani, M. Mehrdadi, N. Khaledi, and M. Cheraghi. 2003. Use salty water in sustainable agriculture. Publication of the National Committee of Irrigation and Drainage. Pages 149-34. (In Persian).
· Alamgir, A.N.M., M.E. Chowdhury, and M.A. Rahman. 2013. Effects of salinity applied at different growth stages on growth and yield attributes of four HYV of wheat. Chittagong University studies. Part II, Scientific. 16(1): 133-140.
· Azevedo Neto, A.D., J.T. Prisco, J. Ehneas-Filho, C.E.B. Areu, and E. Gomes-filho. 2006. Effects of salt stress on antioxidative enzymes and liquid peroxidation in leaves and roots of salt tolerance and salt sensitive maize genotypes. Environment Experiment Botany. 56: 81-94.
· Baghalian, K., A. Haghity, M.R. Naghavi, and A. Mohammadi. 2008. Effect of saline irrigation water on agronomical and phytochemical characters of chamomile (Matricariarecutita L.). Scientia Horticulturae. 116: 437-441.
· Bates, L.S., R.P. Waldern., and E.D. Teare. 1973. Rapid determination of free prolin for water stress studies. Plant and Soil. 39: 205-207.
· Darwishi, B., K. Postini, and R. Tokolafeshari. 2005. Photosynthetic response of four Iranian alfalfa cultivars to salinity stress. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 36 (6): 1529-1538. (In Persian).
· Davazdah Emami, S., and D. Mazaheri. 2009. Effect of salinity on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of Carum copticum. Iranian Journal of Medical Plant. 4: 504-512.
· Greenway, H., and R. Munns. 2000. Mechanism of salt tolerance in non-halophytes. Annual Review of Plant Physiology. 31: 149-190.
· Hasani, A., R. Omidbeigi, and H. Heidari Sharif-Abadi. 2002. Effect of soil moisture on the growth, yield and accumulation and compatibility metabolites of basil. Soil Science and Water. 17 (2): 12-4. (In Persian).
· Hashemi Dezfooli, A., A. Koocheki, and M. Banayan Aval. 1999. Increased crop yield. Publications University of Mashhad. Third edition. Pages 45-31. (In Persian).
· Heidari, A. 2014. The effect of foliar application of citric acid and salicylic acid on salinity tolerance of hibiscus. Master of Agriculture, University of Payam Noor Zahedan. (In Persian).
· Hejazizadeh, H. 2014. Effects of water stress and seed priming on yield and essence of fennel. Master of Agriculture, University of Payam Noor Zahedan. (In Persian).
· Kafi, M., and A.M. Damghani. 2001. Mechanisms of plant resistance to environmental stresses. University of Mashhad. Pages 48-42. (In Persian).
· Kerepesi, H., and G. Galiba. 2000. Osmotic and salt stress induced alteration in soluble carbohydrate content in wheat seeding. Crop Science. 40: 482-487.
· Khan, M.A., M.U. Shirazi, S.M. Mujtaba, E. Islam, S. Mumtaz, A. Shereen, R.U. Ansariand, and M. Yasin Ashraf. 2009. Role of prolin, K/Na ratio and chlorophyll content in salt tolerance of wheat (Triticumaestivum L.). Pakistan Journal of Botany. 41(2): 633-638.
· Majnoon Hosseini, H., and S. Davazdahemami. 2008. Agriculture and generate some herbs and spice. Tehran University Press, Page. 300. (In Persian).
· Munne, S., and J. Penuelas. 2004. Drought-induced oxidative stress in strawberry tree growing in Mediterranean field condition. Journal Plant Science. 166: 1105-1110.
· Munns, R. 2002. Comparative physiology of salt and water stress. Plant Cell Environmental. 25: 239–250.
· Piri, E., A. Harati., A. Tavassoli., and M. Babaeian. 2017. Effect of Using Different Levels Manure on Quality and Quantity of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) under Salt Stress Condition. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10: (4): 959-974. (In Persian).
· Ramakrishna, A., and G.A. Ravishankar. 2011. Influence of abiotic stress signals on secondary metabolites in plants. Plant Signaling and Behavior. 6: 1720-1731.
· Safarnejad, A., V.A. Sadr, and H. Hamid. 2008. Effect of salinity on morphological characteristics of Nigella. Journal of Genetically Modified Species and Forest. 15 (1): 84- 94.
· Sarani, Sh. 2005. Effect of different levels of salinity on seed germination of six medicinal plants. Conference on Medicinal Plants, Tehran. Page 49.
Schlegel H.G. 1956. Die verwertung organischer sauren durch chlorella in lincht. Planta. 47: 510- 514.
Shams aldin-Said, M., H. Farahbakhsh, and A. Maghsoudi. 2006. Effects of salinity on germination, growth and accumulation of inorganic ions of winter rapeseed varieties. Agronomy Crop Science Congress of Iran, Tehran University, Aboureihan. Pages 531-528. (In Persian)
Vojodi Mehrabani, L., Hassanpour aghdam, M., R.Valizadeh Kamran. 2017. Growth and some physiological characteristics of savory (Satureja hortensis L.) as affected by salinity stress. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 11(1): 99-110.(In Persian).