عنوان مقاله [English]
To study the effects of drought stress and foliar application of nano iron chelated on photosynthetic pigments, yield and yield component of thirteen genotypes of chamomile, a factorial experiment was conducted in a randomized complete block design with three replications at the Research Greenhouse of Zabol University in 2014. The experimental treatments were: drought stress at 2 levels (control or irrigation at 90% of field capacity and irrigation at 70% of field capacity), foliar application of nano iron chelate at 2 levels (control and 2 mg/l) and 13 genotypes of chamomile consisting at: Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Kerman, Arak, Ardestan, Gachsaran, Nain, Khozestan, Safashahr, Kazeroon, Germany and Hungary. The results showed that besides the main effects of stress×genotype, the genotype×nano iron chelated and stress×nano iron chelated interactions and the triple effects were also became significant. Mean comparisons showed that the condition of genotypes at any level of stress and nano iron chelated had different trends. Using nano iron chelated in drought stress decreased chlorophyll a in Shiraz, Khozestan, Nain, Hungary and Germany genotypes, decreased chlorophyll b in genotypes of Isfahan, Kazeroon, Ardestan, Khozestan, Nain and Germany, decreased total chlorophyll in genotypes of Isfahan, Shiraz, Ardestan, Khozestan, Nain, Hungary and Germany and decreased anthocyanin content in Isfahan, Shiraz, Safashahr, Kazeroon, Khozestan and Germany genotypes. Using nano iron chelated in drought stress also caused a decrease in flower yield of Mashhad, Arak and Nain and a decrease per plant yield of Isfahan, Mashhad, Arak, Safashahr, Khozestan and Nain genotypes. The highest per plant yield (0.665 g.) belonged to Kerman genotype, were achieved through non-stress and use of nano iron chelate treatments and the lowest per plant yield (0.164 g.) to Arak genotype through the stress and non-spray treatments. Totally the interaction of chamomile genotypes to drought stress were different. Among the genotypes under study the Shiraz genotype were more resistant to stress compared to others. The effects of application of nano iron chelated were different depending on the genotype and for most of the genotypes it increased the photosynthetic pigment contents and yield components of Chamomile. This shows the effectiveness of low rate application of nano iron chelate.
Abedi, T, and H. Pakniyat. 2010. Antioxidant enzyme changes in response to drought stress in ten cultivars of oilseed Rape (Brassica napus L.). Czech Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding. 46 (1): 27–34.
· Applequist, A.W.L. 2002. A reassessment of the nomenclature of Matricaria chamomilla L. and Tripleuro spermum Such Bip. (Asteraceae). International Association for Plant Taxonomy. 51 (4): 757-761.
· Arazmjoo, A., M. Heydari, A. Ghanbari, B.A. Siahsar, and A. Ahmadian. 2010. Effects of three types of fertilizers on essential oil, photosynthetic pigments, and osmoregulators in chamomile under drought stress. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Silences. 3 (1): 23-33. (In Persian).
· Arnon, A.N. 1987. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal. 23: 112-121.
· Azimzadeh, M. 2009. Iranian Bunimom persicum genetic evaluation using its. M.Sc. Thesis. Tehran University Publication. 81 pp. (In Persian).
· Azizi, M. 2006. Study of four improved cultivars of Matricaria chamomilla L. in climatic condition of Iran. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 22 (4): 386-396. (In Persian).
· Baghaei, N., N. Keshavarz, H. Shukrivahed, and M.H. Nazaran. 2012. Effect of Nano-iron chelate on yield and yield components of rice. 12th. Crop Science Congress. Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran. pp. 1-5. (In Persian).
· Bybordi, A., S.J. Tabatabaei, and A. Ahmadev. 2010. Effect of salinity on fatty acid composition of Canola (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Food Agriculture and Environment. 8(1): 113-115.
· Chen, X., C. Deng, S. Tang, and M. Zhang. 2007. Mitochondria-dependent apoptosis induced by Nano scale hydroxyapatite in human gastric cancer SGC-7901 cells. Biological Pharmacology Bulletin. 30: 128–132.
· Chohura, P., E. Kołota, and A. Komosa. 2007. The effect of different source of iron on nutritional value of greenhouse tomato fruit grown in peat substrate. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin. 67: 55-61.
· Das, M., B. Singh, and R. Prasad. 2004. Response of maize (Zea mays) to phosphorus-enriched manures growing P-deficient Alf sols on terraced land in Meghalaya. Journal of Agriculture Science. 61 (6): 383-388.
· Esfinifarahani, M., F. Paknezhad, A. Kashani, M. Ardakani, M. Bakhtyarimoghadam, and M. Rezai. 2011. Effect of spraying methanol on yield and yield components of Sunflower (helianthus annuss L. Azargol hybrid) under different moisture condition. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 18(1): 115-124. (In Persian).
· Farokhinia, M., M. Rushidie, B. Pasban-Esllam, and R. Sasandost. 2011. Evaluation of some physiological characteristics and yield of sunflower under the drought stress. Journal of Crop Science. 42 (3): 545-553. (In Persian).
· Farooq, M.W.A., N. Kobayashi, D. Fujita, and S.M. Basra. 2009. Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 29: 185-212. (In Persian).
· Ferguson, R.B. 2006. Fertilizer recommendations for soybean. UNL Soil Fertility. Available online at: http://soil fertility.unl.edu.
· Ghasemi- Pirbalouti, A., M. Bahrami, A.R. Golparvar, and K. Abdollahi. 2011. GIS based land suitability assessment for German chamomile production. Bulgarian Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 17 (1): 93-98.
· Gholizadeh, A., M.S.M. Amin, A.R. Anuar, M. Esfahani, and M.M. Saberioon. 2010. The study on the effect of different levels of zeolite and water stress on growth, development and essential oil content of moldavian Balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). American Journal of Applid Science. 7(1): 33-37.
· Golipoor, S. 2014. Evaluation of drought resistance in wheat ten cultivares and advanced lines M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. University of Mohaghegh Ardebili, 98 pp. (In Persian).
· Heidari, M., and A. Karami. 2013. Effect of drought stress and strain of mycorrhiza on yield, of sunflower photosynthetic pigments. Journal of Environmental Stresses on Plants. 6 (1): 17-26. (In Persian).
· Heidari, M., and M. Asgaripoor. 2011. The effect of different douses of potassium sulfate on yield and yield component sorghum under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Crop Researches. 2: 374-381. (In Persian).
· Hsin, Y.H., C.F. Chen, Sh. Huanga, T. Sh. La, and P.J. Chueh. 2008. The apoptotic effect of nanosilver is mediated by a ROS and JNK-dependent mechanism involving the mitochondrial pathway in NIH3T3 cells. Toxicology Letters. 3: 130- 139.
· Idress, M., U. Mussarat, Y. Badshah, R. Qamar, and H. Bokhari. 2010. Virulence factors profile of drug-resistant Escherichia coli isolates from urinary tract infections in Punjab, Pakistan. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 12: 1533-1537.
· Kadkhodaie, A., and C. Ehsanzadeh. 2011. The relationship between grain yield and the flax the amount of oil with chlorophyll content of, proline and soluble carbohydrates under the of different irrigation regimes. Journal of Field Crop Science. 42 (1): 131-125. (In Persian).
· Kafi, M., and M. Rostami, 2007. Effects of drought stress on yield, yield components and oil content of three sunflower (Carthamus tinctorius) cultivars under drought in reproductive stage and irrigation with saline water. Iranian Journal of Crop Researches. 5(1): 121-132. (In Persian).
· Kaya I., H. Kirnak, C. Tas, and D. Higgs. 2010. The influence of water deficit on vegetative growth, physiology fruit yield and quality in eggplants. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology. 27(3): 34-46.
· Khalaj, H., A. Razazi, M.H. Nazaran, M.R. Labbafi, and B. Beheshti. 2009. Efficiency of a Nano-organic fertilizer with chelated iron in an external fertilizer on survival and quality characteristics of greenhouse cucumber. Seed and Plant improvement institute. 2th National Conference on Application of Nanotechnology in Agriculture, Karaj, Iran. 2 pp. (In Persian).
· Khalil, S.E., G. Nahed, A. Azizi, and L.A.H. Bedour. 2010. Effect of water stress and ascorbic acid on some morphological and biochemical composition of Ocimum basilicum plant. Journal of American Science. 12: 33-43.
· Kochian, L.V. 2000. Molecular physiology of mineral nutrient acquisition, transport and utilization: 1204-1249. In: Buchanan, B.B., Gruissem, W. and Jones, R.L., (Eds.). Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Plants. American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB), Rockville, Maryland, USA, 1408 pp.
· Komosa A, E. Kołota, and P. Chohura. 2002. Usefulness of iron chelates for fertilization of greenhouse tomato cultivated in Rockwool. Vegetable Crop Research Bulletin. 55: 35-40.
· Lashkari, F. 2013. The effect of super absorbent polymer and manure fertilizer on quantity and qualitative medicinal plant of Karla in different periodes irrigation. M.Sc. Thesis. University of Zabol, Zabol, Iran. 121 pp. (In Persian).
· Liu, F., M.N. Andersen, and C.R. Jensen. 2005. Root signalcontrols pod growth in drought-stressed soybean during the critical, abortion-sensitive phase of pod development. Field Crops Research. 85:159-166.
· Majnoon-Hoseini, N., and S. Davazdah Emami. 2008. Cultivation and production of medicinal plants and specially. Second edition. Tehran University Publication.114 pp. (In Persian).
· Mirzapour, M.H., and A.H. Khoshgoftarmanesh. 2008. Iron fertilization effects on growth, yield and oil seed content of sunflower grown on a salin-sodic calcareous soil. Agricultural Research. 8(4): 61-74. (In Persian).
· Mosivand, M., A. Khorghami, and M. Rafei. 2009. Effect of iron concentration on the growth of yield components in different genotypes of soybean. Journal of Crop Physiology. 1(4): 35-45. (In Persian).
· Movahedi, M., S.A.M. Modares-sanavi, A. Soroshzadeh, and M. Jalali. 2004. The Changes in the proline and total soluble carbohydrates, chlorophyll (SPAD) and chlorophyll fluorescence Sunflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) in cultivars under drought stress and foliar application of zinc and manganese. Journal of Desert. 9 (1): 93- 109.
· Niakan, M., and A. Ahmadi. 2014. Effects of foliar spraying kinetin on growth parameters and photosynthesis of tomato under different levels of drought stress. Iranian Journal of Plant Physiology. 4(2): 939-947. (In Persian).
· Oweis, T., A. Hachum, and M. Pala. 2004. Lentil production under supplemental irrigation in a mediterranean environment. Journal of Agricultural Water Management. 68: 251–265.
· Paknyat, F. 2005. Effects of drought stress on the physiological characteristics, yield and its components of three wheat cultivars. Ph.D thesis. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. (In Persian).
· Pandey, A.C., S.S. Sanjay, and R.S. Yadav. 2010. Application of ZnO nanoparticles in influencing the growth rate of Cicer arietinum L. Journal of Experimental Nano Science. 5(6): 488-497.
· Parida, A.K., A.B. Das, and P. Mohanty. 2005. Defense potentials to NaCl in a mangrove, Bruguier parviflora: Differential changes of isoforms of some anti-oxidative enzymes. Journal of Plant Physiology. 161: 531- 542.
· Paryad, S. 2012. The effect of seed size and plant nutrition of mothers on the quality of the seeds in the pumpkin pharmaceutical (Cucurbita pepo L.). Master's thesis. Faculty of Agriculture Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. University of Mohaghegh Ardebili. (In Persian).
· Pirzad, A., M. Mazlomi, and M. Sedghi. 2015. The effect of nano-iron foliar application on efficiency of sugar beet iron. Journal of Research in Agricultural Ecosystems. 1: 67-75. (In Persian).
· Rahmani, A., M. Mirza, and S.R. Tabaei-Aghdai. 2013. Effects of different fertilizers (macro and micro element) on quantity and quality of essential oil and other byproducts of Rosa damascena Mill. In Iran. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 29(4): 747-759.(In Persian).
· Rasoli, M., S. Khodabakhshzadeh, K.H. Afrozi, and Y. Ahmadi-ghorejili. 2013. Study the applied and the effects of nano fertilizers in the optimal production of agricultural products (Case Study: The Impact of Nano amendments grape production and horticultural crops). Nanotechnologies the first conference, the benefits and applications. Mofatteh of the University of Hamadan. (In Persian).
· Rassam, G.H., A. Dadkhah, and A. Khoshnodi-Yazdi. 2014. Evaluation of medicinal plant of hyssop lack of morphological and physiological traits. Journal of Agricultural of Knowledge. 10: 1-12. (In Persian).
· Razazi, M., M.R. Labafi, Z. Mehrabi, M.H. Nazaran, and M. Hamid KHalaj. 2010. Effects of nano chelated iron fertilizer on the yield of saffron (Crocus sativus L.). The Iranian Agronomy and Plants Breeding of Science Eleventh Congress. Institute of Environmental Sciences. Shahid Beheshti University in Tehran. 2505- 2507. (In Persian).
· Safavigordini, F. 2013. Effect of super absorbent polymer, potassium and to drought steress manure animal on resistance of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. University of Zabol, 101 pp. (In Persian).
· Safikhani, F., H. Heydarye sharifabad, A. Shafi-Ashorabai, M. Seyednejad, and B. Abbaszadeh. 2007. The effect of drought on yield and morphologic characteristics of Deracoceohalum moldarical. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 23(2): 183-194. (In Persian).
· Sajjadinia, A., A. Ershadi, H. Hokmabadi, M. Khayyat, and M. Gholami. 2010. Gas exchange activities and relative water content at different fruit growth and developmental stages of on and off cultivated pistachio trees. American Journal of Agriculture Economic. 1: 1- 6.
· Sanjari-meyjani, M. 2014. Effect of drought stress and humic acid on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. University of Zabol, 160 pp. (In Persian).
· Soleimani, A., M. Firozi, and L. Narenjsni. 2011. The effect of foliar application of micronutrients on some of physiological parameters influence the growth of and biomass yield forage maize. Iranian Journal of Agronomic Researches. 9(3): 347-340. (In Persian).
· Taati, F. 2014. Effect of drought stress and absezic acid on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of thistle (Silybum marianum). M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. University of Zabol, 169 pp. (In Persian).
· Tavan, T., M. Niakan, and A.A. Nornia. 2014. The effect of nono-potassium fertilizer on growth factors, photosynthetic system and plant protein amount wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) N8019 cultivar. Journal of Plant EcoPhysiology. 3: 61 -71. (In Persian).
· Turner, N.C., G.C. Wright, and K.H.M. Siddique. 2001. Adaptation of grain legumes (Pulses) to water limited environments. Advances in Agronomy. 71: 193-231.
· Wagner, G.J. 1979. Content and vacuole/extra vacuole distribution of neutral sugars, free amino acids and anthocyanin in protoplasts. Plant Physiology. 64: 88-93.
Zhang, K.M., H.J. Yu, K. Shi, Y.H. Zhou, J.Q. Yu, and X.J. Xia. 2010. Photoprotective roles of anthocyanins in Begonia semperflorens. Plant Science. 179(3): 202-208.