· Akram, M. 2011. Growth and yield components of wheat under water stress of different growth stages. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research
· Albrizio, R., M. Todorovic, T. Matic, and A. Stellacci. 2010. Comparing the interactive effects of water and nitrogen on durum wheat and barley grown in a Mediterranean environment. Field Crops Research
· Bahrani A., S. Hamedi, and M.S. Tadayon. 2013. Response of wheat and barley to nitrogen and drought stress. Journal of Plant Physiology.
13:1-14. (In Persian).
· Bakhshande A., A. Fard, and A. Naderi. 2003. Comparing of grain yield and its components of wheat genotyps in low irrigation in Ahwaz. Research and Development Journal
. 16(4):57-65. (In Persian).
· Dhanda, S.S., G.S. Sethi, and R.K. Behl. 2004. Indices of drought tolerance in wheat genotypes at early stages of plant growth. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
. 190: 6-12.
· Farshadfar, E., and J. Sutka.2002. Multivariate analysis of drought tolerance in wheat substitution lines. Cereal Research Communications
· Fathi, G., N. Aryannia, and M. R. Enayatgholizadeh. 2010. Crop physiology. Shoushtar Branch, Islamic Azad University Press. pp: 300. (In Persian)
Fernandez, G.C.J. 1992. Effective selection criteria for assessing stress tolerance. In: Kuo, C.G. (Ed.), Proceedings of the International Symposium on Adaptation of Vegetables and Other Food Crops in Temperature and Water Stress, Publication, Tainan, Taiwan.
· Fischer, A., and R. Maurer. 1978. Drought resistance in spring wheat cultivars.1-Grain yield responses. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research
· Garuzzi, P.R., M. Dalumbo, R.G. Gampani, G.L. Ricciarid, and P. Borgh. 1997. Evaluation of field and laboratory predictor of drought and heat tolerance in winter cereals. Canadian Journal of Science
· Guttieri, M.J., R. McLean, J.C. Stark, and E. Souza. 2005. Managing irrigation and nitrogen fertility of hard spring wheat for optimum bread and noodle quality. Crop Science
· Hamam, K.A.M. 2004. Improving crop varieties of spring barley for drought and heat tolerance with AB-QTL analysis. Ph.D. Thesis. Bonn, Germany, 139pp.
· Jamieson, P.D., and M.A. Semenov. 2000. Modelling nitrogen uptake and redistribution in wheat. Field Crops Research
· Jatoi W.A., M.J. Baloch, M.B. Kumbhar, N.U. Khan, and M.I. Kerio. 2011. Effect of water stress on physiological and yield parameters at anthesis stage in elite spring wheat cultivars. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture
· Mahmoodi, E., S. Mohammadi, and J. Saba. 2014. Evaluation of seed yield and drought tolerance indices in wheat lines under normal and grain filling stage water stress conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology.
8(2):271-284. (In Persian).
· Mohammadi, S., M. Janmohammadi, A. Javanmard, N. Sabaghnia, M. Rezaie, and A. Yazdacepas. 2012. Assessment drought tolerant indices in bread wheat genotypes under different sowing dates. Cercetari Agronomic in Moldova.
· Mosseddeq, F., and D.M. Smith. 1994. Timing of nitrogen application to enhance spring wheat yield in Mediterranean climate. Agronomy Journal
. 86: 221-226.
· Ngwako, S., and P.K. Mashiqa. 2013. The effect of irrigation on the growth and yield of winter wheat cultivars. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences
. 5(9): 976-982.
· Ozturk, A., and F. Aydin. 2004. Effect of water stress at various stages on some quality characteristics and redistribution in spring wheat mulched with plastic film. Crop Science
. 38: 1562-1568.
· Richards, R.A., G.J. Rebetzke, A.G. Condon, and A.F. van Herwarrden. 2002. Breeding opportunities for increasing the efficiently of water use and crop yield in temperate cereals. Crop Science
. 42: 111–131.
· Rossielle, A., and A.J. Hamblin. 1981. Theoretical aspects of selection for stress and non-stress environment. Crop Science
. 21: 1441-1446.
· Sabaghpour, S.H., A.A. Mahmodi, A. Saeed, K. Masood, and R.S. Malhotra. 2006. Study on chickpea drought tolerance lines under dry land condition of Iran. Indian Journal Crop Science
. 1: 70-73.
· Saeidi, M., F. Moradi, A. Ahmadi, R. Spehri, G. Najafian, and A. Shabani. 2010. The effects of terminal water stress on physiological characteristics and sink- source relations in two bread wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science.
12: 392-408. (In Persian).
· Sedlar, O., J. Balik, O. Kozlovsky, L. Peklova, and K. Kubesova. 2013. Dynamics of the nitrogen uptake by spring barley at injection application of nitrogen fertilizers. Journal of Plant Soil Environment.
· Senobar, A., A. Tabatabaei, and F. Dehgani. 2010. Effect of irrigation on grain yield, yield components and harvest index of wheat genotype in Yazd. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Agronomy
. 3:22-35. (In Persian).
· Shahrasbi, S., Y. Emam, A. Ronaghi, and H. Pirasteh-Anosheh. 2016. Effect of drought stress and nitrogen fertilizer on grain yield and agronomic nitrogen use efficiency of wheat (Triticum aestivum
L. cv. Sirvan) in Fars Province, Iran conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences.
17(4):349 -363. (In Persian).
· Shamsi, K., and S. Kobraee. 2011. Bread wheat production under drought stress conditions.Annals of Biological Research
. 2 (3):352-358.
· Subedi, K. D., B.L. Ma, and A.G. Xue. 2007. Planting date and nitrogen effects on grain yield and protein content of spring wheat. Crop Science
· Tahmasebi, Z., C.F. Jenner, and G. Mac Donald. 2003. Dry matter and nitrogen remobilization of two wheat genotypes under post-anthesis water stress condition. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology
· Yang. J.C., J.H. Zhang, Z.L. Huang, Q.S. Zhu, and L. Wang. 2000. Remobilization of carbon reserves is improved by controlled soil-drying during grain filling of wheat. Crop Science
Zi-zhenli, L., D.L. Wei, and L.L. Wen. 2004. Dry-period irrigation and fertilizer application affect water use and yield of spring wheat in semi-arid region. Agricultural Journal of Water Management