· Ainouche, A.K., and R.J. Bayer. 1999. Phylogenetic relationships in Lupinus
(Fabaceae: Papilionoideae) based on internal transcribed spacer sequences (ITS) of nuclear ribosomal DNA. American Journal of Botany
. 86: 590-607.
· Akay, A., M. Yorgancilar, and E. Atalay. 2016. Effects of different types of mycorrhiza on the development and the elemental content of lupin (Lupinus albus
L.). Journal of Elementology
. 21(2): 327-335
· Anonymous. 2010 a. About lupins. Information Portal for Lupins. Pulse Western Australia, available online at http://www.lupins.org/lupins
· Anonymous. 2010 b. Explore resources. Information Portal for Lupins. Pulse Western Australia, available online at http://www.lupins.org/explore
· Anonymous. 2010 c. Lupin in Western Australian farming. Department of Agriculture and Food, Government of Western Australia (DAFWA), available online at http://www.agric .wa.gov.au/PC93318.html
· Anonymous. 2013. Australian Government, Department of Health and Aging (DHA), Office of the Gene Technology Regulator visit, The Biology of Lupinus
L. (lupin or lupine), available online at http://www.ogtr.gov.au/internet/ogtr/publishing.nsf /content/biologylupin2013-toc
· Baxter, N. 2010. Lupin-wheat-barley rotation shines in profit trial. In. Grains Research and Development Corporation, available online at http://www.grdc.com.au /director/events/groundcover.
· Bhardwaj, H.L., D.E. Starner, and E.V. Santen. 2010. Preliminary evaluation of white lupin (Lupinus albus
L.) as a forage crop in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States of America. Journal of Agricultural Science
. 4: 13-17.
· Brand, J.D., C. Tang, and A.J. Rathjen. 2002. Screening rough-seeded lupins (Lupinus pilosus
Murr. and Lupinus atlanticus
Glads.) for tolerance to calcareous soils. Plant and Soil.
· Clapham, W.M., J.B. Willcott, and J.M. Fedders. 2000. Effects of seed maturation temperature on seed yield characteristics and subsequent generations of Lupin. Crop Science
. 40(5): 1313-1317
· Dracup, M., N.C. Turner, C. Tang, M. Reader, and J. Palta. 1998. Responses to abiotic stresses. Chapter 8. In: Lupins as crop plants: biology, production and utilization. Gladstones, J.S., C.A. Atkins, and J. Hamblin (eds.). pp: 227-262. CAB International Wallingford, UK.
· Folgart, A., A.J. Price, E. van Santen, and G.R. Wehtje. 2010. Organic weed control in white lupin (Lupinus albus
L.). Agriculture and Food Systems
· French, R.J., and B.J. Buirchell. 2005. Lupin: the largest grain legume crop in Western Australia, its adaptation and improvement through plant breeding. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research.
· Gladstones, J.S. 1998. Distribution, origin, taxonomy, history and importance. Chapter 1. In: Lupins as crop plants: biology, production and utilization. Gladstones, J.S., C.A. Atkins, J. Hamblin (eds). pp: 1-39. CAB International Wallingford, UK.
· Harries, M., and C. Peek. 2008. Rotations and farming systems. Chapter 4. In: Producing lupins, Edition 2nd. Department of Agriculture and Food. White, P., B. French, and A. Mclarty (eds.). pp: 37-42. Perth, Western Australia.
· Jafari, A., V. Connolly, and E.K. Walsh. 2003. A note on estimation of quality in perennial ryegrass by Near Infrared Spectroscopy. Irish Journal of Agricultural and Food Research
. 42: 293-299.
· Jansen, P.C.M. 2006. Lupinus albus L. In: PROTA (Plant Resources of Tropical Africa. Brink, M. and G. Belay (eds.). Ressources végétales de l’Afrique tropicale), Wageningen, Netherlands. Accessed 30 March 2016.
· Lawrance, L. 2007. Lupins - Australia's role in world markets. Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE), Canberra, Australia, available online at http://adl.brs.gov.au/data/warehouse/pe_abarebrs 99001376/ac _june_07_lupins_article.pdf
· Monirifar, H. 2015. Evaluation some forage legumes in limited irrigation condition. Journal of Crop Ecophisiology.
3 (35): 377-400. (In Persian).
· Morsali, A., M. Aghaalikhani, and A. Ghalavand. 2007. Growth analysis, forage yield and quality of four grass pea (Lathyrus sati
vus L.) ecotypes as affected by plant density and planting method in double cropping system. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences
. 9(3): 256-262. (In Persian).
· Pfister, J.A., K.E. Panter, and S.T. Lee. 2014. Crude protein supplementation to reduce lupine consumption by pregnant cattle in the scablands of Eastern Washington. International Journal of Poisonous Plant Research
. 3(1): 34-39.
· Ranal, M.A., and D.G. Santana. 2006. How and why to measure the germination process? Revista Brasileira de Botânica
· Slabu, C., D.P. Simioniuc, F.D. Lipsa, and V. Simioniuc. 2010. Physiological response to water and salt stress of some white lupine cultivars (Lupinus albus
L.). Scientific Papers Journal- Agronomy Series
. 53(1): 64-68.
Wolko, B., J.C. Clements, B. Naganowska, M.N. Nelson, and H. Yang, H. 2011. Lupinus. In: Wild Crop Relatives: Genomic and Breeding Resources. Kole, C. (ed). pp: 153-206. Springer Berlin Heidelberg.