· Ahmad Alhadi, F., B. Taha Yasseen, and M. Jabr. 1999. Water stress and gibberellic acid effects on growth of Fenugreek plants. Irrigation Science. 18: 185-190.
· Allahdadi, I., A. Memari, Gh. Akbari, and O. Lotfifar. 2010. Effect of different amounts of municipal solid waste compost on soil properties and nutrient concentration and growth of corn yield. Plant Production Technology. 11(1): 83-97.
· Arancon, N.Q., C.A. Edwards, P. Bierman, J.D. Metzger, and C. Lucht. 2005. Effects of vermicomposts produced from cattle manure, food waste and paper waste on the growth and yield of peppers in the field. Pedobiologia. 49: 297–306.
· Arguello, J.A., A. Ledesma, S.B. Nunez, C.H. Rodriguez, and M.D.D. Goldfarb. 2006. Vermicompost effects on bulbing dynamics, nonstructural carbohydrate content, yield, and quality of Rosado paraguayo garlic bulbs. Hort Science. 41(3): 589-592.
· Baghalian, K. Sh. Abdoshah, F. Khalighi-Sigaroodi, and F. Paknejad. 2011. Physiological and phytochemical response to drought stress of German chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.). Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 49: 201-207.
· Bazazi, N., M. Khodambashi, and Sh. Mohammadi. 2013. Effect of drought stress on morphological characteristics and yield components of Fenugreek. Journal of Crop Production and Processing. 3(8): 11-22. (In Persian).
· Dadrasan, M., M.R. Chaichi, A.A. Pourbabaee, D. Yazdani, and R. Keshavarz-Afshar. 2015. Deficit irrigation and biological fertilizer influence on yield and trigonelline production of Fenugreek. Industrial Crops and Products. 77: 156–162.
· Dordas, C., and C. Sioulas. 2008.Safflower yield, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis, and water use efficiency response to nitrogen fertilization under rain-fed conditions. Industrial Crops and Products. 27: 75–85.
· Ehyaei, H.R., P. Rezvani Moghadam, and M.B. Amiri. 2009. Effect of drought stress on some morphological indices of sweet basil and fenugreek in greenhouse conditions. The First National Conference on Environmental Stresses in Agricultural Science, 28-29 January, Birjand University, pp. 136. (In Persian).
· Fallah, S., and M. Nazari. 2012. The effect of biofertilizers and zinc sulfate on growth and yield drug plant fenugreek under drought conditions in Shahrekord region. Environmental Stresses in Crop Science. 5(2): 147-159. (In Persian).
· Gardner, F., P.R. Balle, and D.E. Mc Cloud. 1990. Yield characreristics of ancient races of maize compared to a modern hybrid. Agronomy Journal. 82: 864-868.
· Gorgini Shabankareh, H., B.A. Fakheri, and R. Mohammadpuor Vashvaii. 2016. Effects of different levels of salinity and drought stress on growth parameters and essential oil of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Filed Crop Science. 46(4): 673-686. (In Persian).
· Goudriaan, J., H.H. van Laar. 1994. Modelling potential crop growth processes. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht.
· Haj-Seyed-Hadi, M., and H. Rezaee- Ghale .2016. Effects of vermicompost and foliar application of amino acids and urea on quantitative and qualitative yield of chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 31(6): 1058-1070. (In Persian).
· Hamidpour, M., S. Fathi, and H. Rosta. 2013. The effect of zeolite and vermicompost on growth characteristics and concentration of some elements Petunia. Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture. 4(13): 95-102. (In Persian).
· Hazrati, S., Z. Tahmasebi-Sarvestani, S.A.M. Modarres-Sanavy, and A. Mokhtassi-Bidgoli. 2015. Evaluation of light intensity and water deficiency stress with application of zeolite on physiological and phytochemical functions of Aloe Vera medicinal plant. Ph.D. Thesis. Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
· Ippolito, A.J., D.D. Tarkalson, and G.A. Lehrsch. 2011. Zeolite soil application method affects inorganic nitrogen, moisture, and corn growth. Soil Science. 176(3): 136-142.
· Jaleel, C.A., B. Sankar, P.V. Murali, M. Gomathinayagam, G.M.A. Lakshmanan, and R. Panneerselvam. 2008. Water deficit stress effects on reactive oxygen metabolism in Catharanthus roseus L. impact on ajmalicine accumulation. Colloids Surfaces. Biointerfaces. 62: 105-111.
· Karimi, S., M. Nasri, and F. Ghoshchi. 2013. Investigation of drought stress on agro-physiological indices of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) with zeolite application tested in the region of Varamin. International Journal of Agriculture Science. 3(12): 894-903.
· Loecke, T., D. Liebman, M. Cambardella, and T.L. Richard. 2004. Corn growth responses to composted and fresh solid swine manures. Crop Science. 44: 177-184.
· Mokhtassi-Bidgolia, A., M. Agha Alikhania, M. Nassiri-Mahallatib, E. Zandc, J.L. Gonzalez-Andujard, and A. Azarie. 2013. Agronomic performance, seed quality and nitrogen uptake of Descurainia sophia in response to different nitrogen rates and water regimes. Industrial Crops and Products. 44: 583– 592.
· Mosavian, S.N., and S.A. Seyed Mohammadi. 2015 .The effect of nitrogen and cropping patterns on morphological traits and growth indices in intercropping of maize and sunflower. Crop Physiology Journal. 7(26): 105-120. (In Persian).
· Movahhedy-Dehnavy, M., S.A.M. Modarres-Sanavy, and A. Mokhtassi-Bidgoli. 2009. Foliar application of zinc and manganese improves seed yield and quality of sunfflower (Helianthus annus L.) grown under water deficit stress. Industrial Crops and Products. 30: 82–92.
· Omidi, A.H. 2009. Effect of drought stress at different growth stages on seed yeild and some agro-physiological traits of three spring safflower cultivars. Seed and Plant Production Journal. 25(1): 15-31. (In Persian).
· Pandy, R.K., J.W. Maranvill, and M.M. Chetima. 2000. Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on maize in a Sahelian environment II. Shoot growth, nitrogen uptake and water extraction. Agriculture Water Managment. 46: 15-27.
· Parsa, M., A. Ganjali, E. Rezaeianzadeh, and A. Nezami. 2011. The effect of supplemental irrigation on yield and growth indices of three chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 9(3): 310-321. (In Persian).
· Radfords, P.J. 1967. Growth analysis formulae–Their use and abuse. Crop Science. 7: 171-175.
· Riasat, M., A.R. Nasirzadeh, A.A. Jafari, and L. Jokar. 2005. Resistance of Trigonella perennial accessions to drought stress. Iranian Journal of Rangeland and Forest Plant Breeding and Genetic Research. 13: 189-208. (In Persian).
· Sajedi, N., and A. Ardekani. 2008.Effect of nitrogen fertilizer, iron on the physiological indices forage maize in central provinces. Iranian Studies Journal of Agronomy. 6 (1): 99-110. (In Persian).
· SAS, Procedures Guide. SAS Institute, Cary, NC.2002.
· Singer, J.W., K.A. Kohler, M. Liebman, T.L. Richard, C.A. Cambardella, and D.D. Buhler. 2004. Tillage and compost affect yield of corn, soybean, and wheat and soil fertility. Agronomy Journal. 96: 531-537.
· Singh, S.P. 1995. Selection for water stress tolerance in interracial populations of common bean. Crop Science. 35: 118-128.
· Soumare, M., G. Tack, and M.G. Verloo. 2003. Effects of a municipal solid waste compost and mineral fertilization on plant growth in two tropical agricultural soils of Mali. Bioresource Technology. 86: 15-20.
· Taheri Asghari, A. 2010. Effects of water stress on morphological characteristics, proline and thymol content in thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research of Iran. 26(2): 239-251. (In Persian).
· Tarighol Eslami, M., R. Zarghami, M. Mashhadi Akbar Bojar, and M. Oweici. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer and water deficit stress on physiological indices of corn (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 8(1): 161-174. (In Persian).
Tunctürk, R., A.E. Celen, and M. Tunctürk. 2011. The effects of nitrogen and sulphur fertilizers on the yield and quality of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.). Turkish Journal of Field Crops. 16: 69–75.