· Abdul-Jaleel, C., P. Manivannan, B. Sankar, A. Kishorekumar, R. Gopi, R. Somasundaram, and R. Panneerselvam. 2007. Pseudomonas fluorescens enhances biomass yield and ajmalicine production in Catharanthus roseus under water deficit stress. Plant and Soil. 60: 7–11.
· Adgo, E., and J. Schulze. 2002. Nitrogen fixation and assimilation efficiency in Ethiopian and German pea varieties. Plant and Soil. 239: 291-299.
· Ahmadi Fard, M., K. Azizi, S. Haydari, and A. Daraie Mofrad. 2011. The effect of different fertilizing methods on the protein and phosphorus contents and grain yield of the lentil (Lens culinaris Medic.) in Khorramabad climatic condition, Iran. Agronomy Knowledge. 4(6): 1-16.
· Alami Milani, M., R. Amini, and A. Bande Hagh. 2013. Effect of bio-fertilizers and combination with chemical fertilizers on grain yield and yield components of pinto bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.).Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science.4(24): 15-29. (In Persian).
· Amiri Deh Ahmadi1, S.R., M. Parsa, A. Nezami, and A. Ganjeali. 2011. The effects of drought stress at different phenological stages on growth indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research. 1(2): 69-84. (In Persian).
· Azadi S., A. Siadat, R. Naseri, A. Soleymanifard, and A. Mirzaei. 2013. Effect of integrated application of Azotobacter chroococcum andAzospirillium brasilense and nitrogen chemical fertilizers on qualitative and quantitative of durum wheat. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 5(26): 129-146. (In Persian).
· Bazdar, S., K. Khavazi, R. Naseri, and R. Soleimani. 2013. Effect of co-inoculation of phosporious fertilizer and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield and its components of two bread wheat cultivars in Mehran region. Soil Researchs Journal. 27(3): 263-274. (In Persian).
· Beck, D.P., L.A. Materon, and F. Afandi. 1993. Practical rhizobium-legume technology manual. ICARDA, Aleppo, Syria.
· Darabi, F., A. Hatami, and M.J. Zarea. 2014. Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria improved growth, yield and yield components of Lentil (Lens culinaris Medic) under shading growing conditions. International Journal of Biosciences. 4(12): 346-352.
· FAO. 2014. Faostat/en/#data/QC.
· Hamaoui, B., J.M. Abbadi, S. Burdman, A. Rashid, S. Sarig, and Y. Okon. 2001. Effects of inoculation with Azospirillum brasilense on chickpeas (Cicer arietinum L.) and faba beans (Vicia faba) under different growth conditions. Agronomie. 21: 553-560.
· Khodarahmi, M., S.H. Sabaghpour, and A. Farnia. 2013. Effect of different strains of rhizobium on seed yield and its components of improved chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars. Seed and Plant. 2-3(3): 403-412. (In Persian).
· Kumar, V., and K.P. Singh. 2001. Enriching vermicompost by nitrogen fixing and phosphate solubilizing bacteria. Bioresource Technology. 76(2): 173-175.
· Mohammadzadeh, A., N. Majnon Hosseini, M. Gaffari, S. Asadi, A. Dosti, and K. Khavazi. 2011. Effect on seedling emergence, growth-promoting bacteria in leaf senescence and yield of two varieties of red beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 43(4): 590-600. (In Persian).
· Moradi, M., A. Siadat, K. Khavazi, R. Naseri, A. Maleki, and A. Mirzaei. 2011. Effect of application of bio-fertilizer and phosphorous fertilizers on quantities and qualitative traits of spring wheat. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 5(18): 51-66. (In Persian).
· Moradi, S., and H. Besharati. 2015. Effects of water stress and inoculation with mycorrhizal fungi and symbiotic bacteria on vegetative indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production. 5(3): 219-231. (In Persian).
· Mousavi, S.K., and G.H. Shakarami. 2008. Effect of supplementary irrigation on yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in low rainfall condition. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 1(4): 99-113. (In Persian).
· Naseri, R., K. Fasihi, and M.M. Poursiahbidi. 2013. The effect nitrogen application rate and wild oat density on yield and yield components of wheat cv.Yavaros. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi). 98: 67-76. (In Persian).
· Naseri, R., S.A. Siyadat, A. Soleymani Fard, R. Soleymani, and H. Khosh Khabar. 2011. Effects of planting date and density on yield, yield components and protein content of three chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars under rainfed conditions in Ilam province. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research. 2(2): 7-18. (In Persian).
· Nori, M.J., A. Mozafari, and M. Mirzaee-Haydari. 2016. Evalution of yield and yield components of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) effected by biofertilizer, nitrogen starter and supplemental irrigation in Kermanshah province. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 12(1): 1-14. (In Persian).
· Rabieyan, Z., F. Rahimzadeh Khoei, M. Yarnia, M. Rabieyan, and Z. Fakhariyan. 2011. Effect of biofertilizers on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicerarietinum L.) Cv. Pirouz under different levels irrigation. 5th National conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. 16-17 February. Islamic Azad University Branch Khorasgan. (In Persian).
· Rezaei-chiyaneh, E., M. Tajbakhsh, M. Ghiyasi1, and R. Amirnia. 2015. Effect of integrated organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under dry farming conditions. Research in Field Crops. 3(1): 55-69. (In Persian).
· Rokhzadi, A., A. Asgharzadeh, F. Darvish, Gh. Nour-Mohammadi, and E. Majidi. 2008. Influence of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria on dry matter accumulation and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under field condition. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences. 3(2): 253-257
· Rokhzadi, A., and V. Toashin. 2011. Nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) inoculated with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 5(1): 44-48.
· Rudresh, D.L., M.K. Shivaprakash, and R.D. Prasad. 2005. Effect of combined application of Rhizobium, phosphate solubilizing bacterium and Trichoderma spp. on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer aritenium L.). Applied Soil Ecological. 28: 139-146.
· Sabaghpour, S.H. 2006. Prospects and problems for enhancing grain yield of food legumes on dryland in Iran. Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 2(30): 15-54. (In Persian).
· Sandhya, V., S.K.Z. Ali, M. Grover, G. Reddy, and B. Venkateswarlu. 2010. Effect of plant growth promoting Pseudomonas spp. on compatible solutes, antioxidant status and plant growth of maize under drought stress. Plant Growth Regulation. 62: 21-30.
· Seiedi, M.N., and R. Seyed Sharifi. 2014. Effect of inoculation with rhizobium and nitrogen fertilizer application on yield ans agronomic traits of soybean in Ardabil region. Iranian Field Crops Research Journal. 11(4): 618-628. (In Persian).
· Shaalan, M.N. 2005. Influence of biofertilizers and chicken manure on growth, yield and seeds quality of nigella (Nigella sativa L.) plants. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 83: 811-828.
· Shabani, R., and M. Armin. 2015. Effects of time and integrated application of biological and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer aritenium L.). Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology. 1(4): 31-43.
· Talukder, A.S.M.H.M., G.K. Mc Donald, and G.S. Gill. 2014. Effect of short-term heat stress prior to flowering and early grain set on the grain yield of wheat. Field Crops Research. 160: 54–63
· Wahid, A., S. Gelani, M. Ashraf, and M.R. Foolad. 2007. Heat tolerance in plants: an over view. Environmental and Exprimental Botany. 61: 199–223.
· Wang, X., J. Cai, D. Jiang, F. Liu, T. Dai, and W. Cao. 2011. Pre-anthesis high-temperature acclimation alleviates damage to the flag leaf caused by post-anthesis heat stress in wheat. Journal of Plant Physiology. 168: 585–593.
· Xu, Q.A., P.A.Q. Aulsen, J.A. Guikema, and G.M. Paulsen. 1995. Functional and ultrastructural injury to photosynthesis in wheat by high-temperature during maturation. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 35: 43–54.
· Yadegari, M., H.A. Rahmani, G. Noormohammadi, and A. Ayneband. 2008. Evaluation of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) seeds inoculation with Rhizobium phaseoli and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield and yield components. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 11(15): 1935- 1939.