· Adediran, J.A., L.B. Taiwo, M.O. Akande, R.A. Sobulo, and O.J. Idowu. 2004. Application of organic and inorganic fertilizer for sustainable maize and cowpea yield in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 27: 1163-1181.
· Arun K.S. 2002. A handbook of organic farming. Pub. Agrobios, India. 256p
· Atiyeh, R.M., C.A. Edwards, S. Subler, and J.D. Metzger. 2000. Earthworm-processed organic wastes as components of horticultural potting media for growing marigold and vegetable seedlings. Compost Science and Utilization. 8(3): 215-223.
· Baher, Z.F., M. Mirza, M. Ghorbani, and M.B. Rezaii. 2002. The influence of water stress on plant height, herbal and essential oil yield and composition in Satureja hortensis L. Flavour Fragrance Journal. 17: 275-277.
· Basudehradun, B.D., S. Bisha, and S. Manhendrapol. 1989. India medicinal plants. Today and Tomorrow's Pub.
· Blumental, M., A. Goldberg, and J. Brinckmann. 2000. Herbal medicine: Expanded
· Chari, M.M., S. Gazmeh, P. Afrasiab, and S. Rezazadeh shamkhal. 2013. Effect of vermicompost in runoff and soil erosion and water infiltration in sloped lands by using from rain simulator. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 20: 2443-2446.
· Chatterjee, S.K. 2002. Cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants in India- a Commercial Approach. Proceeding of an International Conference on MAP. Acta Horticulture (ISHS). 576: 191-202.
· Dalal, K.C., and S. Sriram. 1995. Psyllium. Advances in Horticulture. Vol. ll – Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
· Dornbos, D.L., R.E. Mullen, and R.M. Shibles. 1989. Drought stress effects during seed fill on soybean seed germination and vigor. Crop Science. 29: 476 – 480.
· Ghost, B.C., and R. Bhat. 1998. Environmental hazards of nitrogen loading in wetland rice fields. Environ. Pollut. 102: 123-126.
· Gupta, R. 1987. Medicinal and aromatic plants. Handbook of Agriculture, Indian Council of Agriculture Research. New Delhi, India. Pp: 1188-1224.
· Javanmard, H.R., M.H. Shahrajabian, K. Moradi, Gh. Fathi, and A. Soleymani. 2011. Response of mucilage yield of plantago (Plantago ovata forsk) to different irrigation interval and nitrogen level in climatic condition of Isfahan. The 5th International Conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. Iran, 16-17 February: 142-151
· Kalyansundaram, N.K., D.R. Amin, and K.C. Dalal. 1980. Quality evaluation of isabgol seeds. Biannual Report (from Oct. 1978 to Nov. 1980) of All India Coordinated Project on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Gujarat Agriculture University, Anand. November: 54-69
· Khandan, A. 2005. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on soil phisico-chemical particulars and medicinal plant Isabgol (Plantago ovata L.). MS.c Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
· Malakooti, M.J. 2005. Sustainable agriculture and increase yield with improvement of use fertilizer in Iran, Sana press, Tehran, Iran, 3p.
· Mcginnis, M. A. Cooke, T. Bilderback, and M. Lorscheider. 2003. Organic fertilizers or basil transplant production. Acta Horticulturea. 491: 213- 218.
· Morton, J.F. 1977. Major medicinal plants. Pub. Charles Thomas.
· Murty, M.G., and J.K. Ladha. 1988. Influence of azospirillium inoculation on the mineral uptake and growth of rice under hydroponic conditions. Plant and Soil. 108: 281-285.
· Niakan, M., R. Khavari Nejad, and M.B. Rezaei. 2003. Effect of chemical fertilizers on quantity and quality of pepper mint (Mentha piperita L.). Iranian Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plants. 19: 1-14.
· Patel, B.S., S.G. Sadaria, and J. Patel. 1996. Influence of irrigation, nitrogen and phosphorus on yield, nutrient uptake and water-use efficiency of blond psyllium (Plantago ovata). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 41: 136-139.
· Patra, D.D., M. Amwar, S. Saudan, A. Prasad, and D.V. Singh. 1999. Aromatic and medicinal plants for salt and moistures stress conditions. Proceeding of a Symposium Held in Indian. Pp: 347-350.
· Pormusavi, S.M., M. Galavi, J. Daneshian, A. Ghanbari, and N. Basirani. 2007. Effects of drought stress and manure on leaf relative water content, cell membrane stability and leaf chlorophyll content in soybean (Glycine max). J. Agric. Sci. Natur. Resour. 14(4): 11-21.
· Pouryousef, M., D. Mazaheri, M.R. Chaiechi, A. Rahimi, and A. Tavakoli. 2012. Effect of different soil fertilizing treatments (chemical, organic and integrated) on yield, yield components and seed mineral nutrients content of Isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk). Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi). 93: 8-18. (In Persian).
· Rahimi, A., S. Madah Hoseinia, M. Puryousef, A.R. Sajadiniac, and H.R. Roosta. 2011. Water use and water-use efficiency of Isabgol and French psyllium in drought stress condition. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 5(1):71-77.
· Singh, H., and O.L. Sharma. 1996. Economics of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization in isabgol (plantago ovata Forsk ). Indian Crop Research. 11 (2): 246
· Tabrizi, L. 2004. The effect of water stress and manure on yield, yield components and quality characteristics of Plantago psyllium. MS.c Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
· Visic, M. 2006. The effect of water stress on maize growth, development and yield. American Journal. 144: 68-91.
· Yadav, R.D., G.L. Keshwa, and S.S. Yadav. 2002. Effect of integrated use of FYM, urea and sulphur on growth and yield of isabgol (Plantago ovata). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences. 25: 668-671.