· Abdellatif, L., S. Bouzid, S. Kaminskyj, and V. Vujanovic. 2009. Endophytic hyphal compartmentalization is required for successful symbiotic Ascomycota association with root cells. Mycological Research. 113: 782-791.
· Abdolahi, A.A., and M.J. Zarea. 2015. Effect of mycorrhiza and root endophytic fungi under flooded and Semi-flooded conditions on paddy yield and yield components of rice. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 8(1): 223-230. (In Persian)
· Aghababaei, F., and F. Raiesi. 2011. The influence of mycorrhizal symbiosis on chlorophyll, photosyntetise and water use efficiency in four almond genotypes in Chahar Mahal va Bakhtiary. Journal of Water and Soil Scince (Scince and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources). 15(56): 91-102. (In Persian)
· Aliabadi Frahani, H., A. Arbab, and B. Abbaszadeh. 2008. The effects of super phosphate triple, water deficit stress and Glomus hoi biological fertilizer on some quantity and quality characteristics of Coriandrum sativum L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 24(1): 18-30. (In Persian)
· Altomare, C., W.A. Norvell, T. Bjorkman, and G.E. Harman. 1999. Solubilization of phosphates and micronutrients by the plant-growth-promoting and biocontrol fungus Trichoderma harzianum Rifai 1295-22. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 65(7): 2926-2933.
· Anith, K.N., K.M. Faseela, P.A. Archana, and K.D. Prathapan. 2011. Compatibility of Piriformospora indica and Trichoderma harzianum as dual inoculants in black pepper (Piper nigrum L.). Symbiosis. 55: 11-17.
· Arzanesh, M.H., and A. Faraji. 2015. Effect of plant growth promoting bacteria (Azospirillum sp.) On physiology and yield of two oilseed rapes. Journal Management System. 2(2): 159-171. (In Persian)
· Asghari, J., S.M.R. Ehteshami, Z. Rajabi Darvishan, and K. Khavazi. 2014. Study of root inoculation with plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPB) and spraying with their metabolites on chlorophyll content, nutrients uptake and yield in rice (Hashemi cultivar). Journal of Soil Biology. 2(1): 21-31. (In Persian)
· Badar, R., and S.A. Qureshi. 2012. Comparative effect of Trichoderma hamatum and host-specific Rhizobium species on growth of Vigna mungo. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2: 128-132.
· Bagde, U.S., R. Prasad, and A. Varma. 2010. Interaction of mycobiont: Piriformospora indica with medicinal plants and plants of economic importance. African Journal of Biotechnology. 9: 9214-9226.
· Bakhshande, E., H. Rahimian, H. Pirdashti, and G.A. Nematzadeh. 2014. Phosphate solubilization potentail and modeling of stress tolerace of rhizobacteria from rice paddy soil in northen Iran. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 30: 2437-2447.
· Cuevas, C. 2006. Soil inoculation with Trichoderma pseudokoningii rifai enhances yield of rice. Philippine Journal of Science. 135(1): 31-37.
· Davoodi, M.H., N. Davatgar, B. Amiri Larijani, F. Moshiri, and M. M. Tehrani. 2014. Manual of soil fertility integrated management and rice plant nutrition. Soil and Water Research Institute.pp. 40 (In Persian)
· Demir, S. 2004. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza on some physiological growth parameters of pepper. Turkish Journal of Biology. 28: 85-90.
· Faghih Abdollahi, L., H. Pirdashti, Y. Yaghoubian, and S.M. Alavi. 2015. Effect of Piriformospora indica and Trichoderma tomentosum fungi on basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) growth under copper nitrate levels. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production. 5(1): 113-127. (In Persian)
· Ghasemnezhad, A., and V. Babaeizad. 2011. The influence of piri fungus (Priformospora indica) on vegetative growth and the content of caffeic acid of leaves of artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) plant. Journal of Plant Production Research. 18(1): 133-140. (In Persian)
· Gosal, S.K., A. Karlupia, S.S. Gosal, I.M. Chhibba, and A. Varma. 2010. Biotization with Piriformospora indica and Pseudomonas fluorescens improves survival rate, nutrient acquisition, field performance and saponin content of micropropagated Chlorophytum sp. Indian Journal of Biotechnology. 9: 289-297.
· Harman, G.E., C.R. Howell, A. Viterbo, I. Chet, and M. Lorito. 2004. Trichoderma species- opportunistic, avirulent plant symbionts. Nature Reviews Microbiology. 2: 43-56.
· Jahandideh Mahjenabadi, V., and M. Sepehri. 2014. Effect of Piriformospora indica fungus inoculation on uptake and transportation of some nutrients in two wheat cultivars. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production. 4(3): 155-173. (In Persian)
· Javaheri, T., A. Lakzian, R. Khorasani, and P. Taheri. 2014. Acid and alkaline phosphatase enzyme activities of different strains of soil fungi in the presence of organic compounds of phosphorus (phytic acid and sodium glycerophosphate). Journal of Soil Biology. 2(1): 1-11. (In Persian)
· Jogawat, A., S. Saha, M. Bakshi, V. Dayaman, M. Kumar, M. Dua, A. Varma, R. Oelmüller, N. Tuteja, and A.K. Johri. 2013. Piriformospora indica rescues growth diminution of rice seedlings during high salt stress. Plant Signaling and Behavior. 8: e26891-6.
· John, R.P., R.D. Tyagi, D. Prévost, S.K. Brar, S. Pouleur, and R.Y. Surampalli. 2010. Mycoparasitic Trichoderma viride as a biocontrol agent against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. adzuki and Pythium arrhenomanes and as a growth promoter of soybean. Crop Protection. 29: 1452-1459.
· Kaewchai, S., K. Soytong, and K.D. Hyde. 2009. Mycofungicides and fungal biofertilizers. Fungal Diversity. 38: 25-50.
· Kumar, M., V. Yadav, N. Tuteja, and A.K. Johri. 2009. Antioxidant enzyme activities in mays plants colonized with Piriformospora indica. Microbiology. 155: 780-790.
· Malla, R., R. Prasad, R. Kumari, P.H. Giang, U. Pokharel, R. Oelmüller, and A. Varma. 2004. Phosphorus solubilizing symbiotic fungus: Piriformospra indica. Endocytobiosis and Cell Research. 15: 579-600.
· Mathivanan, N., V.R. Prabavathy, and V.R. Vijayanandraj. 2005. Application of talc formulations of Pseudomonas fluorescens Migula and Trichoderma viride Pers. ex S.F. Gray decrease the sheath blight disease and enhance the plant growth and yield in rice. Journal of Phytopathology. 153: 697-701.
· Moghadassi, R. 2009. An strategy to meet food security (based on determined goals in agricultural section). Islamic Parliament Research Center. pp. 1-127. (In Persian)
· Mohammadi Kashka, F., H. Pirdashti, Y. Yaghoubian, and S.H. Bahari Saravi. 2015a. Effect of Trichoderma virens and Piriformospora indica coexistence with Enterobacter sp. on the photosynthetic pigments of pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) plant. The 4th National Congress on Organic and Convetional farming, 28-29 August, Ardebil, Iran, pp: 4. (In Persian)
· Mohammadi Kashka, F., H. Pirdashti, Y. Yaghoubian, and S.H. Bahari Saravi. 2015b. Effect of Trichoderma virens and Piriformospora indica coexistence with phosphate solubilizing bacteria (Enterobacter sp.) on growth of pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) plant. 2th National Conference of planning, Protecting and conservation, environmental protection, sustainable development, 15 February, Tehran, Iran. pp: 10. (In Persian)
· Oelmüller, R., I. Sherameti, S. Tripathi, and A. Varma. 2009. Piriformospora indica, a cultivable root endophyte with multiple biotechnological applications. Symbiosis. 49: 1-17.
· Patel, R.N. 2015. Comparision of antagonistic effects of the endophytic fungi and Trichoderma species against soybean charcoal rot disease under greenhouse conditions. International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences. 3(2): 25-40.
· Porra, R.J. 2002. The chequered history of the development and use of simultaneous equations for the accurate determination of chlorophylls a and b. Photosynthesis Research. 73: 149–156.
· Prajapati, K., K.D. Yami, and A. Singh. 2008. Plant growth promotional effect of Azotobacter chroococcum, Piriformospora indica and vermicompost on rice plant. Nepal Journal of Science and Technology. 9: 85-90.
· Rawat, R., and L. Tewari. 2011. Effect of abiotic stress on phosphate solubilization by biocontrol fungus Trichoderma sp. Current Microbiology. 62: 1521-1526.
· Rudresh, D.L., M.K. Shivaprakash, and R.D. Prasad. 2005. Tricalcium phosphate solubilizing abilities of Trichoderma spp. in relation to P uptake and growth and yield parameters of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Canadian Journal of Microbiology. 51: 217-222.
· Salimi Tamalla, N., F. Seraj, H. Pirdashti, and Y. Yaghoubian. 2014. The effect of seed biopriming by Piriformospora indica and Trichoderma virens on the growth, morphological and physiological parameters of mung bean (Vigna radiate L.) seedlings. Iranian Journal of Seed Science and Research. 1(2): 67-78. (In Persian)
· SAS Institute. 2004. SAS User’s Guide: Statistics, Version 9.1. SAS Institute Inc., Cary.NC, USA.
· Selim, K.A., A.A. El-Beih, T.M. Abdel-Rahman, and A.I. El-Diwany. 2012. Biology of endophytic fungi. Current Research in Environmental and Applied Mycology. 2: 31-82.
· Shahollari, B., A. Varma, and R. Oelmüller. 2005. Expression of a receptor kinase in Arabidopsis roots is stimulated by the basidiomycete Piriformospora indica and the protein accumulates in Triton X-100 insoluble plasma membrane microdomains. Journal of Plant Physiology. 162: 945-958.
· Sherameti, I., B. Shahollari, Y. Venus, L. Altschmied, A. Varma, and R. Oelmüller. 2005. The endophytic fungus Piriformospora indica stimulates the expression of nitrate reductase and the starch-degrading enzyme glucanwater dikinase in tobacco and Arabidopsisroots through a homeodomain transcription factor which binds to a conserved motif in their promoters. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 280: 2641-7.
· Shoresh, M., G.E. Harman, and F. Mastouri. 2010. Induced systemic resistance and plant responses to fungal biocontrol agents. Annual Review of Phytopathology. 48: 21–43.
· Sun, C., J.M. Johnson, D. Cai, I. Sherameti, R. Oelmüller, and B. Lou. 2010. Piriformospora indica confers drought tolerance in Chinese cabbage leaves by stimulating antioxidant enzymes, the expression of drought-related genes and the plastid-localized CAS protein. Journal of Plant Physiology. 167: 1009-1017.
· Taghavi Ghasemkheyli, F., H. Pirdashti, M.A. Bahmanyar, and M.A. Tajick Ghanbary. 2015. The effect of Trichoderma harzianum and cadmium on tolerance index and yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8(4): 465-482. (In Persian)
· Vadassery, J., C. Ritter, Y. Venus, I. Camehl, A. Varma, B. Shahollari, O. Novak, M. Strnad, J. Ludwig-Muller, and R. Oelmuller. 2008. The role of auxins and cytokinins in the mutualistic interaction between Arabidopsis and Piriformospora indica. Molecular Plant-Microb interactions. 21(10): 1371–1383.
· Vinale, F., K. Sivasithamparam, E.L. Ghisalberti, R. Marra, S.L. Wooa, and M. Lorito. 2008. Trichoderma-plant-pathogen interactions. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 40: 1-10.
· Waller, F., B. Achatz, H. Baltruschat, J. Fodor, K. Becker, M. Fischer, T. Heier, R. Huckelhoven, Ch. Neumann, D. Wettstein, P. Franken, and K.H. Kogel. 2005. The endophytic fungus Piriformospora indica reprograms barley to salt-stress tolerance, disease resistance, and higher yield. Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 102(38): 13386-13391.
· Yadav, V., M. Kumar, D.K. Deep, H. Kumar, R. Sharma, T. Tripathi, N. Tuteja, A.K. Saxena, and A.K. Johri. 2010. A phosphate transporter from the root endophytic fungus Piriformospora indica plays a role in phosphate transport to the host plant. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 285: 26532-26544.
· Yang, Y.Z., F. Zha, J.M. Zhang, S.Q. Dong, and J.Q. Zhu. 2012. Effects of Pirformaspora indica on cotton resistance to waterlogged stress. Advance Journal of Food Science and Technology. 4: 413-416.
· Zarinjoob, H., M.J. Zarea, E. Mohammadi Gholtapeh, A. Hatami, and M. Porsiabidi. 2012. Effect of the various sources of phosphorus on yield and nutrient uptake of sunflower under two cropping system. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 5(3): 99-114. (In Persian)