· Abdi, S., M. Tajbakhsh, B. Abdollahi Mandulakani, and M.H. Rasouli Sadaghiani. 2012. Effect of green manure on the soil organic matter and nitrogen. Journals of agronomy Sciences. 7: 41-52. (In Persian).
· Ahmad, T., F.Y. Hafeez, T. Mahmood, and K.A. Malik. 2001. Residual effect of nitrogen fixed by mungbean (Vigna radiata) and blackgram (Vigna mungo) on subsequent rice and wheat crops. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 41: 245–248.
· Alam, M.M., M. Hassanuzzaman, and K. Nahar. 2009. Tiller dynamics of three irrigated rice varieties under varying phosphorus levels. American –Eurasian Journal of Agronomy. 2(2): 89-94.
· Alizadeh, O., E. Majidi Heravan, and Gh. Nour Mohammadi. 2008. Effect of drought stress and soil nitrogen content on nutrient uptake in maize 704. Journal of Research in Agricultural Science. 4(1): 51-59. (In Persian).
· Aminpanah, H., and A. Abbasian. 2016. Effect of crop rotation, Azotobacter chroococcum inoculation and nitrogen rate on rice (Oryza sativa L.) paddy yield. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 9(3): 211-230. (In Persian).
· Ardestani, M., M. Kazemnejad, and A. Amjadi. 2013. Analyzing of supportive approaches for rice in the Iran and world (with an emphasis on policy proposals). 15th National Rice Conference, Sari, Iran. 19 & 20 March 2013.
· Colomb, B., R. Kinivy, and P.H.Debaeke. 2000. Effect of soil phosphorus on leaf development andsenescence dynamics of field - grown maize. Agronomy Journal. 92(1): 428 – 435.
· Eftekhari, S.Gh., A.R. Fallah Nasrabad, Gh.A. Akbari, A. Mohaddesi, and I. Dadi. 2009. The effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and phosphate fertilizers on the growth of rice. Soil Research (Soil and Water Sciences). 22(2): 229-238. (In Persian).
· Fallah, A., D. Mazaheri, and A. Gerami. 2001. Comparing of clover and nitrogen fertilizers in rice yield. 2th National Conference on Efficient Use of Fertilizers and Pesticides in Agriculture, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian).
· Gebrekidan, H., and M. Seyoum. 2006. Effects of mineral N and P fertilizers on yield and yield components of flooded lowland rice on vertisols of fogera plain, Ethiopia. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics. 107(2): 161–176.
· Hasanuzzaman, M., M.H. Ali, M.F. Karim, S.M. Masum, and J.A. Mahmud. 2012. Response of hybrid rice to different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 3(12): 2522-2528
· Havlin, J.L., J.D. Beaton, S.L. Tisdale, and W.L. Nelson. 2004. Soil Fertility and Fertilizers: An introduction to nutrient management. Sixth Edition, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, USA.
· Iran Nejad, H., and N. Shahbazian. 2002. Cereals agronomy. Second edition, Karand Press. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 1996. IRRI. Standard evaluation system for rice 4th edition Manila Philippines. 52 pp.
· Islam, M.A., M.R. Islam, and A.B.S. Sarker. 2008. Effect of phosphorus on nutrient uptake of japonica and indica rice. Journal of Agriculture & Rural Development. 6(1&2): 7-12.
· Javadi, M., and H. Aminpanah. 2016. Effect of Azospirillum lipoferum inoculation, previous crop, and usage nitrogen on rice (Oryza sativa L.) growth and yield. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(2): 311-326. (In Persian).
· Kazemi Poshtmassari, H., H. Pirdashti, M.A. Bahmanyar, and M. Nasiri. 2007. Study the effects of nitrogen fertilizer rates and split application on yield and yield components of different rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi. 75: 68-77. (In Persian).
· Li, S.X., Z.H. Wang, and B.A. Stewart. 2011 Differences of some leguminous and nonleguminous crops in utilization of soil phosphorus and responses to phosphate fertilizers. Advances in Agronomy. 110: 126- 249.
· Lifang, W.U., L.I. Hong, F.E.N.G. Huiyun, W.U. Lijun, and Y.U. Zengliang. 2001. Introduction of rice chitinase gene into wheat via low energy Ar+ beam implantation. Chinese Science Bulletin. 46(4): 318-322.
· Madani, H., Gh. Naderi Broujerdi, H. Aghajani, and A.R. Pazoki. 2010. Evaluating of chemical phosphate fertilizers and phosphor solubilizing bacteria on seed yield, biological yield and tissues relative phosphorus content in winter rapeseed (Brasssica napus L.). Journal of Agronomy and Crop Breeding. 6(4): 93-104. (In Persian).
· Mahmoud Soltani, Sh., N. Davatgar, M. Kavoosi, and F. Darighgoftar. 2011. Phosphorous fractionation of paddy fields and their relations with physical and chemical properties of soils (Case study: Some-e-Sara city, Guilan province). Journal of Water and Soil Conservation. 18(2): 159-176.
· Mann, R.A., M.S. Zia, and M. Salim. 2000. New dimensions in green manuring for sustaining the productivity of rice wheat system. Proc. Symp. Integrated Plant Nutrition Management (N. Ahmad and A. Hamid, eds) November 8-10, 1999, p-166-185. NFDC, Islamabad, Pakistan.
· Mazaheri Laghab, H. 2008. Familiarity with forage plants. Bouali Sina University Prees, pp. 161-169. (In Persian).
· Mohsenabadi, G.R., M.R. Jahansooz, M.R. Chaichi, H. Rahimian Mashadi, A.M. Liaghat, and G.R. Savaghebi. 2008. Evaluation of barley vetch intercrops at different nitrogen rates. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 10: 23-31. (In Persian).
· Nour Gholipour, F., Y. Bagheri, and M. Lotfolahi. 2008. The effect of different sources of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and quality of wheat. Journal of Research in Agricultural Science. 4(2): 120-129. (In Persian).
· Saadatnia, H., H. Riahi, and J. Fakhari. 2010. Using of isolated blue-green algae from a paddy in Guilan province as biofertilizer in rice plant. Iranian Journal of Plant Biology. 23(6): 816-824. (In Persian).
· Sahar, A., and N. Burbey. 2003. Effect of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) compound dosages on the growth and yield of lowland rice. Journal of Sitgma (Indonasia). 11(1): 26-29.
· Salehi Far, M., J. Asghari, S.H. Payman, H. Samizadeh, and H. Dorosti. 2011. Effects of planting distance, nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers on yield and yield component of hybrid rice (Bahar 1). Electronic Journal of Crop Physiology. 4(2): 155-168. (In Persian).
· Shahdi Kumleh, A., and M. Kavossi. 2004. Evaluation of interaction of silica and phosphorous on the growth and grain yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 35(3): 581-586. (In Persian).
· Tuyen, T.Q., C. Van Phung, and T.K. Tinh. 2006. Influence of long term application of N, P, K Fertilizer on major soil elements. Omonrice. 14: 92-96.
· Wortmann, C.S., B.D. McIntyre, and C.K. Kaizzi. 2000. Annual soil improving legumes: agronomic effectiveness,nutrient uptake, nitrogen fixation and water use. Field Crops Research. 68: 75-83.
· Yazdani Motlag,
N., A. Reyhanitabar,
and N. Najafi.
2013. Effects of combined application of nitrogen and phosphorus on their, and as well on potassium uptake by rice plant under flooded vs. non-flooded conditions. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research
. 44(2): 183-192. (In Persian).
· Yazdani Motlag,
N., A. Reyhanitabar,
and A. Bandeh Hagh, A. 2014. Effects of combined application of nitrogen and phosphorus on the growth characteristics of rice plants under flooded and periodic saturation conditions. Water and Soil Science
. 24(3): 145-160. (In Persian).
· Yoshida, S. 1981. Fundamentals of rice crop science. The International Rice Research Inistitute. Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.