· Ahmadi Kamar, B., A. Soltani, A. Zeinali, and R. Arabameri. 2010. The effect of planting date on duration of phonological phases in wheat cultivars and its relation with grain yield. Journal of Plant Production. 7(2): 109-122. (In Persian).
· Akkaya, A., T. Dokuyucu, R. Kara, and M. Akcura. 2006. Harmoniuzationratio of post– to pre–anthesis durations by thermal time for durum wheat cultivars in a Mediteranean environment. European Journal of Agronomy. 24: 404–408
· Caliskan, S., M.E. Arslan, and H. Arioglu. 2008. Effects of sowing date and growth duration on growth and yield of groundnut in a Mediterranean-type environment in Turkey. Field Crops Research. 105: 131-140.
· Fathi,G., S.A. Siadat, N. Rossbe, A.R. Abdali-Mashhadi, and F. Ebrahimpoor. 2001. Effect of planting date and seed density on yield components and grain yield of wheat Dena cultvar inyassoj conditions. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 8 (3): 23-31. (In Persian).
· Flowers, M., C. James, S. Petrie, S. Machado, and K. Rhinhart. 2006. Planting date and seeding rate effects on the yield of winter and spring wheat varieties results from the 2005-2006 cropping year. Agricultural Research. 12(2): 72-74.
· Fukushima, A., O. Kusuda, M. Furuhata, and H. Nakano. 2005. Phenological development in relation to temperature of winter wheat Iwainodaichi seeded early in Southwestern Japan. Plant Production Science. 8(2):152-156.
· Jafarnezhad, A. 2005. Determination of optimum sowing date for bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars with different flowering habits in Neishabour. Journal of Seed and Plant Production. 25(2): 117-135
· Kalateh Arabi, M., F. Sheikh, M. Soughi, and J. Hivehchi. 2011. Effects of sowing date on grain yield and its components of two bread wheat, cultivars, in Gorgan in Iran. Journal of Seed and Plant Production. 27(3): 285-296.
· Karimi, M.M, and H.M. Siddique. 1991. Crop growth and relative growth rate of old and modern wheat cultivars. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 42: 28-32.
· Knapp,W.R., and J.S. Knapp. 1998. Response of winter wheat to date planting and fall fertilization. Agronomy Journal . 70: 1048-1053.
· Koochaky, A., and G.H. Sarmadnia. 2000. Plant physiology. Mashhad University. (In Persion)
, O.V. 2010. Relation between grain weight and falling number in soft springwheat. Russian Agricultural Sciences
. 36(5): 321-323.
· Lemon, J. 2007. Nitrogen management for wheat protein and yield in the sperance port zone. Department of Agriculture and Food Publisher. 25 pp
· Mahmoud, F., and M.A. Arain. 2003. Effect of sowing dates on growth and yield of wheat at different elevations in Jebel Marra high lands under rain-fed conditions. Journal of Agricultural Reseach. 4(13): 154- 162.
· Mc Intyre, C.L., K.L. Mathews, A. Rattey, S.C. Chapman, J. Drenth, M. Ghaderi, M. Reynolds, and R. Shorter. 2009. Molecular detection of genomic regions associated withgrain yield and yield-related components in an elite bread wheat cross evaluated underirrigated and rainfed conditions. Theoretical and Applied Genetics. 120: 527–541.
· Mehrpoyan, M., G., Tymas, and Gh.R, Amin-Zadeh. 2010. Effect of planting date and seeding density on morphological characteristics and yield of two cultivar of bread wheat in Moghan region. Journal of Crop Research. 3(9): 37-49
· Moradi Aghdam, A., J. Daneshian, H. Zakerin, M. Ghafari N. Haji Hassani Asl, M. Moradi Aghdam, and H. Valine jad. 2012. Planting date effect on phenology and some agronomic characteristics of sun flower cultivars in Khoy. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(3): 205-215. (In Persian).
· Navabpur, S., N. Latifi, H. Hosseini, and G. Kazemi. 2012. The study of grain yield, yield components and growth indices in wheat. Journal of Crop Production. 4(3): 157-173.
· OuzuniDouji, A.A., M. Esfahani, H.A. Samizadeh Lahiji, and M. Rabiei. 2008. Effect of planting pattern and plant density on growth indices and radiation useefficiency of apetalous flowers and petalled flowers rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 9: 400–328.(In Persian).
· Qasim, M., M. Qamer- Faridullah, and M. Alam. 2008. Sowing dates effect on yield and yield components of different wheat varieties. Journal of Agricultural Reseach. 46 (2): 135-140.
· Reynolds, M.P., A. Pellegrineschi, and B. Skovmand. 2005. Sink-limitation to yield and biomass: a summary of some investigations in spring wheat. Annals of Applied Biology. 146: 39–49.
· Reynolds, M.P., and S. Rajaram. 1999. Physiological and genetic changes of irrigated wheat in the postgreen revolution period and approaches for meeting proiected global demand. Crop Science. 39: 1611-1621.
· Sayre, K.D., S. Rajaram, and R.A. Fischer. 2002. Yield potential progress in short bread wheat’sin northwest Mexico. Crop Science. 37: 36–42.
· Seyed Ahmadi, A. R., M.H. Gharineh, A.M. Bakhshandeh, Gh. Fathi, and A. Naderi. 2012. Study of phonological and growth of canola cultivars to thermal unit accumulation in three planting dates Ahvaz climate. Journal of Plant Production. 19(4): 97-116. (In Persian).
Slafer, G.A., and E. Whitechurch. 2001. Manipulating wheat development to improve adaptation. pp. 160-170. In: Reynolds, M.P., J.I. Ortiz-Monasterio, and A. McNab, (eds.) Application of physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D.F., Cimmyt.
Subedi, K.D., B.L. Ma, and A.G. Xue. 2007. Planting date and nitrogen effects on grain yield and protein content of spring wheat. Crop Science. 47: 36-44.