· Afzali Gorouh, H., M.A. Asoodar, and Z. Khodarahmpoor. 2012. Effect of irrigation method and tillage level on water use efficiency and corn grain yield (Zea Mays L.) in Kerman. Water and Soil Science. 22(3): 47-58. (In Persian).
· Aliabadi Farahani, H., and S.A.R. Valadabadi. 2010. The role of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the medicinal plant coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) under drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Soil Research. 24(1):69-80. (In Persian).
· Amerian, M.R., W.S. Stewart, and H. Griffits. 2001. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on growth assimilation and leaf water relation in maize. Aspect of Applied Biology. 63:73-76.
Anonymous. 2000. AOAC. Analysis - Prosky (985.29) or similar method should be used for dietary fibre analysis.
· Atayese, M.O. 2007. Field response of sorghum cultivars to mycorrhizal inoculation phosphorus fertilizer in Abeokuta, South West Nigeria. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environment Science. 2:16-23.
· Bajji, M., S. Lutts, and J.M. Kinet. 2001. Water deficit effect on solute contribution to osmotic adjustment as a function of leaf ageing in three durum wheat cultivars performing differently in arid condition. Plant Science. 160(4): 669-681.
· Bates, L.S., R.P. Waldren, and I.D. Teare. 1973.Rapid determination of free prolin for water stress studies. Plant and Soil. 39(1): 205-207.
· Carvalho, A.P., and F.X. Malcata. 2005. Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters for gas-chromatographic analysis of marine lipids: insight studies. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 53(13): 5049-5059.
· Cassel, F., F.C. Sharmasarkar, and S.D. Miller. 2001.Assessment of drip and flood irrigation on water and fertilizer use sufficiencies for sugar beets. Agricultural Water Management.46: 241-251.
· Cavero, J., E.T. Medina, M. Puig, and A. Martinez. 2008. Sprinkler irrigation changes maize canopy microclimate and crop water status, transpiration and temperature. Agronomy Journal. 101(4): 854-864.
· Djebali, N., S. Turki, M. Zid, and M.R. Hajlaoui. 2010. Growth and development responses of some legume species inoculated with a mycorrhiza-based biofertilizer. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America. 1(5): 748-754.
· El-Mesbahi, M.N., R. Azcon, J.M. Ruiz-Lozano, and R. Aroca. 2012. Plant potassium content modifies the effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis on root hydraulic properties in maize plants. Mycorrhiza. 22(7): 555-564.
· Fitter, A. H., T. Helgason, and A. Hodge. 2011. Nutritional exchanges in the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis: implications for sustainable agriculture. Fungal Biology Reviews. 25(1): 68–72.
· Ghadami Firouzabadi, A., and M.R. Mirzaei. 2006. Investigation effects of trickle irrigation (Tape) on quantity and quality of sugar beet. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 71(1): 6-11. (In Persian).
· Gholami, A., A. Ansouri, H. Abbas dokht, and A. R. Fallah. 2015. Co-Inoculation effects of thiobacillus thiooxidans bacteria and mycorrhiza (Glomus spp.) on Maize nutrition at different levels of sulfur. Journal of Water and Soil. 29(3): 718-729. (In Persian).
· Gianinazzi, S., A. Gollotte, M.N. Binet, D. Tuinen, D. Redecker, and D. Wipf. 2010. Agroecology: the key role of arbuscular mycorrhizas in ecosystem services. Mycorrhiza. 20(8): 519-530.
· Giovannetti, M., and B. Mosse. 1980. An evaluation of techniques for measuring vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal infection in roots. New Phytologist. 84(3): 489-500.
· Grant, C.A., G.A. Peterson, and C.A. Campbell. 2002. Nutrient consideration for diversified cropping systems in the northern great plains. Agronomy Journal. 94(2): 186-198.
· Habibzadeh, Y., M.R. Zardoshti, A. Pirzad, and J. Jalilian. 2012. Effect of mycorrhizae fungi on growth indices and grain yield of Mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczk] under water deficit stress. Journal of Water and Soil Science (Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources). 16(60):57-68. (In Persian).
· Hamzei, J., and F. Sadeghi Meabadi. 2013. Study of root colonization percentage of grain sorghum cultivars by two species of mycorrhizal fungi and its effect on some morphological and agronomic traits. Journals of Agronomy Science. 5(9): 25-36. (In Persian).
· Hanson, B., and D. May. 2004. Effect of subsurface drip irrigation on procedding tomato yield, water table depth, soil salinity, and profitability. Agricultural Water Management. 68(1): 1-17.
· Hunt, R. 1982. Plant growth curves: the functional approach to growth analysis. London, UK: Edward Arnold Ltd. 248 pp.
· Ilbas, A.I., and S. Sahin. 2005. Glomus fasiculatum inoculation improves soybean production. Acta Agriculture Scandinavica Section B-Soil and Plant Science. 55(4): 287-292.
· Khorshidi, M., B. Bicharanlou, and M. Bagheri. 2014. Elevated the tolerance of maize plants to temperature changes through symbiosis with three species of mycorrhiza. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science. (23)4.1: 187-200. (In Persian).
· Kumudini, S., D.J. Hume, and G. Chu. 2002. Genetic improvement in short-season soybean (nitrogen accumulation, remoblizatioin and partitioning). Crop Science. 42(1): 141-145.
· Lehrsch, G.A., and D.C. Kincaid. 2010.Sprinkler irrigation effects on infiltration and near surface unsaturate hydraulic conductivity. Journal of American Socciety of Agriculture and Biology Enginnier. 53(2): 397-404.
· Lichtenthaler, H.K., and C. Buschmann. 2001. Chlorophylls and Carotenoids: Measurement and Characterization by UV-VIS Spectroscopy. Curr Protocol Food Anal Chem. Suppliment 1: F4.3.1-F4.3.8.
· Malek, M.M., S. Galeshi, A. Zeinali, H. Ajamnorozi, and M. Malek. 2012. Investigation of leaf area index, dry matter and crop growth rate on the yield and yield components of soybean cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 5(4): 1-17. (In Persian).
· Marulanda, A., R. Porcel, J.M. Barea, and R. Azcón. 2007. Drought tolerance and antioxidant in lavender plants colonized by activities native drought-tolerant or drought sensitive Glomus species. Microbiology Ecology. 54: 543-552.
· Molaei, B., M. Gheysari, B. Mostafazadeh-Fard, E. Landi, and M.M. Majidi. 2015. Evaluation of yield characteristics of two Potato varieties under sprinkler and trickle irrigation systems. Journal of Water and Soil Science (Journalof Science andTechnologyofAgricultureandNaturalResources). 19(71):241-251. (In Persian).
· Mousavi, S.F., and S. Akhavan. 2007. Irrigation principles. Kankash Publishers, Esfahan. 419 pp. (In Persian).
· Pakuin, R., and P. Lechasseur. 1979. Observationssur une method de dosage de la peoline libre dans les extraits de plants. Canadian Journal of Botany-Revue Canadienne de Botanique. 57(18): 1851-1854.
· Parsa-Motlag, B., S. Mahmoodi, M.H. Sayyari-Zahan, and M. Naghizadeh. 2011. Effect of mycorrhizal fungi and phosphorus fertilizer on concentration of leaf nutrients and photosynthetic pigments of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under salinity stress condition. Journal of Agroecology. 3(2):237-248. (In Persian).
· Phillips, J.M., and D.S. Hayman. 1970. Improved procedures for clearing roots and staining parasitic and vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi for rapid assessment of infection. Transactions of the British Mycological Society. 55(1):158-161.
· Piotrowski, J. S., T. Denich, J. Klironomos, J.M. Graham, and M.C. Rillig. 2004. The effects of arbuscular mycorrhizas on soil aggregation depend on the interaction between plant and fungal species. New Phytologist. 164: 365-373.
· Rahimzadeh, S., and A. Pirzad. 2017. Microorganisms (AMF and PSB) interaction on linseed productivity under water-deficit condition. International Journal of Plant Production. 11(2): 259-274.
· Rosenfeld, J.M. 2002.Application of analytical derivatizations to the quantitative and qualitative determination of fatty acids. Analytica Chimica Acta. 465(1-2):93-100.
· Schroeder, M.S., and D.P. Janos. 2005. Plant growth, phosphorus nutrition, and root morphological responses to arbuscular mycorrhizas, phosphorus fertilization, and intraspecific density. Mycorrhiza. 15(3): 203-216.
· Seyedsharifi,R. 2009. Industrial plants. Amidi Publishers, Tabriz. 432 pp. (In Persian).
· Shahinrokhsar, P., and M. Esmaeil-Asadi. 2014. Evaluation in strip system irrigation system under various moisture regimes. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture. 1: 89-100. (In Persian).
· Smith,S.E.,andD.J.Read. 2008.Mycorrhizalsymbiosis.ThirdEdition.Elsevier815pp.
· Suri, V.K., A.K. Choudhary, C. Girish, T.S. Verma, M.K. Gupta, and N. Dutt. 2011. Improving phosphorus use through co-inoculation of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and phosphate-solubilizing bacteria in maize in an acidic Alfisol. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 42(18):2265-2273.
· Tenninghoff, E., and V. Houba. 2004.Plant analysis procedures (second Edition). Kluwer Academic Publishers. 180 pp.
· Zhao, R., W. Guo, N. Bi, J. Guo, L. Wang, J. Zhao, and J. Zhang. 2015. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi affect the growth, nutrient uptake and water status of maize (Zea mays L.) growth in two types of coal mine spoils under drought stress. Applied Soil Ecology. 88: 41-49.