Amiri DehAhmadi, S.R., M. Parsa, A. Nezami, and A. Ganjeali. 2011. The effects of drought stress at different phenological stages on growth indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum
L.) in greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research
. 1(2): 69-84. (In Persian).
Ashraf, M., and A. Waheed. 1990. Screening of local exotic of lentil (Lens Culinaris
Medik.) for salt tolerance at two growth stages. Plant and Soil
. 128: 167- 176.
Bandeoglu E., F. Eyidogan, M. Yucel, and H.A. Oktem .2004. Antioxidant responses of shoots and roots of lentil to NaCl salinity stress. Plant Growth Regulation
. 42: 69–77.
Baybordi, A., S.J. Tabatabaei, and A. Ahmadoff. 2011. Effect of different ratio of nitrate to ammonium on photosynthesis, and actions of antioxidant enzymes in canola under salinity conditions. Iranian Agronomical Research’s
. 8(6): 975-982. (In Persian).
Biccer, B.T., and D. Sakar D. 2010. Heritability of yield and its components in lentil (Lens culinaris
Medik.). Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science
. 16(1): 30-35.
Fageria N.K., V.C. Baligar, and R.B. Clark. 2002. Micronutrients in crop production. Advanced Agronomy.
Farooq, M., A. Wahid, N. Kobayashi, D. Fujita, and S.M.A. Basra. 2009. Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. Agronomy for Sustainable Development
. 29: 185-212.
Ganjali, A., and A. Nezami. 2008. Ecophysiology and determinatives yield of pulses in pulses. JDM Press. Iran. p. 500. (In Persian).
Garg, B.K. 2003. Nutrient uptake and management under drought: nutrient-moisture interaction. Current Agricultural.
Hageman, M., and N. Murata. 2003. Glucosylglycerol, a compatible solute sustainscell division under salt stress. Plant Physiology
. 131: 1637-1628.
Hossain, A., M. Khan, M.S.A. Nurul Islam, M. Kalimuddin, and B.L. Nag. 2008. Response of rainfed lentil to method of sowing and fertilizer placement. Pakistan Journal of Agriculture Research
. 21 (1-4): 15-21.
Hosseini, F.S., A. Nezami, M. Parsa, and K. Hajmohammadnia Ghalibaf. 2011. Effects of supplementary irrigation on yield and yield components of lentil (Lens culinaris
Medik.) cultivars in Mashhad climate. Journal of Water and Soil
. 25(3): 625- 633.
Hussain Shah, B., J.K. Munir, A. Khetran, A. Aziakurd, and N. Sadiq. 2013. Evaluation and selection of cold and drought resistant lentil genotypes for higlands of Balochistan. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture
. 29(4): 511-513.
Jaleel, C.A., P. Manivannan, G.M.A. Lakshmanan, M. Gomathinayagam, and R. Panneerselvam. 2008. Alterations in morphological parameters and photosynthetic pigment responses of Catharanthus roseus
under soil water deficits. Colloids Surf. B: Biointerfaces
. 61: 298-303.
Kayan, N. 2008. Variation for yield components in two winter sown lentil cultivars (Lens culinaris
Medik.). Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science
. 14(5): 460-465.
Manchanda, G., and N. Garg. 2008. Salinity and its effects on the functional biology of legumes. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum.
30: 595- 618.
- Meir Mohammadi Meybodi, A.M., and B. Gharayazi. 2002. Physiological aspects and plant breeding for salinity stress. Esfahan Industrial University Press. 247p. (In Persian).
- Munns, R., and A. Richard. 2003. Screenig methods for salinity tolerance: a case study with tetraploid wheat. Plant and Soil. 253: 201- 218.
- Okcu, G., M.D. Kaya, and M. Atak. 2005. Effect of salt and drought stress on germination and seedling growth of pea (Pisumae stivum L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forstry. 29: 237- 241.
- Panahyan-e-Kivi, M., A. Ebadi, A. Tobeh, and Sh. Jamaati-e-Somarin. 2009. Evaluation of yield and yield components of lentil genotypes under drought stress. Research Journal of Environmental Sciences. 3: 456-460.
- Rodriguez, L. 2006. Drought and drought stress on south Texas landscape plants. San Antonio Express News.http:// bexar – Tx. T. Tamu.Edu.
- Sadeghi Azar, L., Sh. Mddah Hosseini, A. Rahimi, and A.A. Mohammadi Meirak. 2014. Effect of salinity stress on some generation indices and vegetative growth in lentil genotypes. Crops of Agriculture. 15(4):107-117. (In Persian).
- Salehi, M., A. Haghnazari, and F. Shekari, and A. Faramarzi. 2008. The Study of seed yield and seed yield components of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) under normal and drought stress conditions. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 11: 758-762.
- Salehi, M., F. Shekari, and A. Haghnazari. 2006. Study of drought tolerance by stable of cell lariat test and speed of generation index in lentil genotypes. Agricultural Science and Natural Sources. 14(5): 39-50. (In Persian).
- Sangakkara, U.R., M. Frehner, and J. Nosberger. 2001. Influence of soil moisture and fertilizer potassium on the vegetative growth of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.). Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 186(2): 73-81.
- Sarker, A., A. Ayogan, S.H. Sabaghpour, I. Kusmnoglu, B. Sakr, W. Erskine, and J. Muehlbauer. 2004. Lentil improvement for the benefit of highland farmers. In Proceedings of the 4th International Crop Science Congress. Brisbane, Australia.
- Sarker, A., and W. Erskine. 2006. Recent progress in the ancient lentil. Journal of Agricultural Science. 144: 19-29.
- Sarmadnia, G.H., and A. Kochaki. 1994. Agronomic plant physiology. Mashhad Jahad University Press. 400 p. (In Persian).
- Shao, H.B., L.Y. Chu, C.A. Jaleel, and C.X. Zhao. 2008. Water deficit stress induced anatomical changes in higher plants. Comptes Rendus Biologies. 331: 215-225.
- Sharma, A.D., M. Thakur, M. Rana, and K. Singh. 2004. Effect of plant growth hormones and abiotic stresses on germination, growth and phosphatase activities in Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench seeds. African Journal of Biotechnology. 3(6): 308-312.
- Soltani, A., F.R. Koie, K. Ghassemi, and M. Moghaddam. 2001. A simulation study of chick pea crop response to limited irrigation in semi-arid environments. Agricultural Water Management. 49: 225-237.
- Tesfaye, K., S. Walker, and M. Tsubo. 2006. Radiation interception and radiation use efficiency of three grain legumes under water deficit conditions in a semi-arid environment. European Journal of Agronomy. 25: 60-70.
- Tobe, K., and K. Omasa. 2002. Effects of sodium, magnesium and calcium salts on seeds tolerance in crop plants. Plant and Soil. 6: 15-40.
- Tyagi, S.D., and M.H. Khan. 2010. Studies on genetic variability and interrelationship among the different traits in microsperma lentil (Lens culinaris Medik). Journal of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Sustainable Development. 2(1): 15-20.
- Yagmur, M. and D. Kaydan. 2008. Early seedling growh and relative water content of triticale varieties under osmotic stress of water and NaCl. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences.4 (6): 767-772.
- · Zeya Tbar Ahmadi, M.Kh., and N.A. Babaeyan Jelodar. 2002. Plant growth in salinity and unutilized lands (translated). Mazandaran University Press. 407p. (In Persian).