· Acquaah, G. 2012. Principles of plant genetics and breeding. 2nd ed. Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford.
· Alem, C., A. Worku, M. Mekonnen, T. Asres, D. Fentie, E. Mihiretu, and J. Esmael. 2016. GGE stability analysis of seed yield in sunflower genotypes (Helianthus annuusL.) in Western Amhara region, Ethiopia. International Journal of Plant Breeding and Genetics. 10: 104-109.
· Anonymous. 2008. FAO, International year of the potato 2008. Available at www.potato2008.org (accessed 19 August, 2014). Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome.
· Anonymous. 2015. FAOSTAT, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistics. Available at [http://faostat.fao.org/site/562/default.aspx]. Accessed May 17, 2015.
· Bai, J., F. Zhao, J.He, C. Wang, H. Chang, J. Zhang, and D. Wang. 2014. GGE biplot analysis of genetic variations of 26 potato genotypes in semi-arid regions of Northwest China. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science. 42: 161-169.
· Behjati, S., R.Choukan, H. Hassanabadi, and B. Delkhosh. 2013. The evaluation of yield and effective characteristics on yield of promising potato clones. Annals of Biological Research. 4: 81-84.
· Beukema, H.P., and D.E. van der Zaag. 1990. Introduction to potato production. Centre for Agricultural Publishing and Documentation, Wageningen.
· Bolandi A.R., and H. Hamidi. 2016. Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative traits of 18 potato clones. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 14: 318-328. (In Persian).
· -Bradshaw, J.E., and G.R. Mackay. 1994. Breeding strategies for clonally propagated potatoes. In: -Bradshaw JE, Mackay GR (eds) Potato genetics. CAB International, Wallingford.
· Dale, M.F., D.W. Griffiths, and D.T. Todd. 2003. Effects of genotype, environment, and postharvest storage on the total ascorbate content of potato (Solanum tuberosum) tubers. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 51: 244-248.
· Gedif, M., and D. Yigzaw. 2014. Genotype by environment interaction analysis for tuber yield of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) using a GGE biplot method in Amhara region, Ethiopia. Agricultural Sciences. 5: 239-249.
· Gedif, M., D. Yigzaw, and G. Tsige. 2014. Genotype-enviroment interaction and correlation of some stability parameters of total starch yield in potato in Amhara region, Ethiopia. Journal of Plant Breeding and Crop Sccience. 6: 31-40.
· Hajianfar R., D. Hassanpanah, and A.E. Nosrati. 2017. Evaluation of advanced potato clones derived from breeding program in spring cultivated areas of Iran. Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications. 10: 125-131.
· Hassanpanah, D. 2014. Evaluation of genetic diversity for agronomic traits in 65 genotypes potato with the use of factor and cluster analysis. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8: 83-96. (In Persian).
· Hassanpanah, D., and H. Hassanabadi. 2011. Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of promising potato clones in Ardabil region, Iran. Modern Science of Sustainable Agriculture Journal. 7: 37-48. (In Persian).
· Hassanpanah, D., and H. Hassanabadi. 2014. Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of advanced cultivars and clones of potato using GGE biplot and AMMI. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8: 149-168. (In Persian).
· Hassanpanah, D., H. Hassanabadi, A. Hosseinzadeh, B. Soheili, and R. Mohammadi. 2016 a. Factor analysis, AMMI stability value (ASV) parameter and GGE bi-plot graphical method of quantitative and qualitative traits in potato genotypes. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10: 731-748. (In Persian).
· Hassanpanah, D., A. Mousapour Gorji, M. Kahbazi, H. Karbalaei Khiavi, and R. Mohammadi. 2016 b. Adaptability evaluation of 104 potato hybrids in Ardabil and Alborz provinces. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10: 121-138. (In Persian).
· Hawkes, J.G. 1994. Origins of cultivated potatoes and species relationships. In: Bradshaw JE, Mackay GR (eds) Potato genetics. CAB International, Wallingford.
· Khazratkulova, S., R.C. Sharma, A. Amanov, Z. Ziyadullaev, O. Amanov, S. Alikulov, Z .Ziyaev, and D. Muzafarova. 2015. Genotype×environment interaction and stability of grain yield and selected quality traits in winter wheat in Central Asia. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 39: 920-929.
· Khedmati, M., D. Hassanpanah, and R. Taghizadeh. 2013. A survey on correlation and path coefficient analysis between yield and yield components of cultivars and early advanced average potato clones in spring cultivation of Ardebil region. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences. 2: 621-625.
· Kolasa, K.M. 1993. The potato and human nutrition. American Potato Journal. 70: 375-384.
· Lachman, J., K. Hamouz, M. Orsak, and V. Pivec. 2001. Potato glycoalkaloids and their significance in plant protection and nutrition. Rost Vyroba. 47: 181-1912.
· Lin C.S., M.R. Binns, and L.P. Lefkovitch. 1986. Stability analysis: Where do we stand? Crop Science. 26: 894-900.
· -Mehari, M., M.Tesfay, H. Yirga, A. Mesele, T. Abebe, A. Workineh, and B. Amare. 2015. GGE biplot analysis of genotype-by-environment interaction and grain yield stability of bread wheat genotypes in South Tigray, Ethiopia. Communications in Biometry and Crop Science. 10: 17-26.
· Mojtahedi, M., D. Hassanpanah, and A.A. Imani. 2013. Categorizing important agronomic traits in potato selected hybrids derived from crosses of Savalan and Ceaser Cultivars using cluster analysis and discriminate function analysis. Technical Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 3: 1402-1404.
· Murphy, S.E., E.A. Lee, L. Woodrow, P. Seguin, J. Kumar, I. Rajcan, and G.R. Ablett. 2009. Genotype × environment interaction and stability for isoflavone content in soybean. Crop Science. 49: 1313-1321.
· Nickmanesh, L., and D. Hassanpanah. 2014. Evaluation of genetic diversity for agronomic traits in 127 potato hybrids using multivariate statistical methods. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences. 4: 502-507.
· Scapim, C.A., V.R. Oliveira, A.L. Braccini, C.D. Cruz, C.A.B. Andrade, and C.G.M. Vidigal. 2000. Yield stability in maize (Zea mays L.) and correlations among the parameters of the Eberhart and Russell, Lin and Binns and Huehn models. Genetics and Molecular Biology. 23: 387-393.
· Secor, G.A., and N.C. Gudmestad. 1999. Managing fungal diseases of potato. Canadian Journal of Plant Pathology. 21: 213-221.
· Sleper, D.A., and J.M.Poehlman. 2006. Breeding field crops, 5th edn. Blackwell Publishing, Iowa.
· Temesgen, M., S. Alamerew, and F. Eticha. 2015. GGE biplot analysis of genotype by environment interaction and grain yield stability of bread wheat genotypes in south east Ethiopia. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 11: 183-190.
· Yan, W., and M.S. Kang. 2003. GGE biplot analysis: A graphical tool for breeders, geneticists, and agronomists. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 213 pp.
· Yan, W., L.A. Hunt, Q. Sheng, and Z. Szlavnics. 2000. Cultivar evaluation and mega-environment investigation based on the GGE biplot. Crop Science. 40: 597-605.