· Akmal, M., and M.J.J. Janssens. 2004. Productivity and light use efficiency of perennial ryegrass with contrasting water nitrogen supply. Field Crop Research. 88: 143-155.
· Arvin, P., and J. Vafabakhsh. 2016. Study of drought and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on radiation use efficiency and dry matter partitioning into pod in different cultivars of oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Journal of Agroecology. 8 (1): 134-152. (In Persian).
· Babana, A.H., A. Kassoguea, A.H. Dickoa, K. Maigaa, F. Samake, D. Traorea, R. Fane, and F.A. Faradji. 2016. Development of a biological phosphate fertilizer to improve wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) production in Mali. Procedia Engineering. 138: 319-324.
· Bahari Saruei, H., and H. Pirdashti. 2013. Evaluation of application of plant growth stimulating bacteria (PGPR) and phosphate solubilizing microorganism(PSM) on wheat yield and yield components (N80 variety) at different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus in greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 10 (4): 681-689. (In Persian).
· El-Komy, H.M.A. 2005. Coimmobilization of Azospirillum lipoferum and Bacillus megaterium for successful phosphorus and nitrogen nutrition of wheat plants. Food Technology and Biotechnology. 43(1): 19-27.
· Ghosh, D.C. 2000. Growth and productivity of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum) as influenced by biofertilizer and growth-regulator. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 45(2): 389-394.
· Goudriaan, J., and H.H. van Laar. 1994. Modelling potential crop growth processes. Kluwer Academic Press. 293pp.
· Hakan, O. 2002. Sowing date and nitrogen rate effects on growth, yield and yield components of two summer rapseed cultivars. Agronomy Journal. 19: 453-463.
· Han, H., S. Supanjani, and K.D. lee. 2006. Effect of co-inoculation with phosphate and potassium soluble bacteria on mineral uptake and growth of popper and cucumber. Plant Soil and Environment. 52(3): 6-13.
· Holt, S.J. 2005. Plant response to light: A potential tool for weed management. Weed Science. 43: 474-482.
· Hosseini, R., S. Galeshi, A. Soltani, M. Kalateh, and M. Zahed. 2014. The effect of nitrogen rate on extinction coefficient and radiation use efficiency in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 12(1): 44-52. (In Persian).
· Kamkar, B., A. Koocheki, M. Nasiri Mahallati, and P. Rezvani Moghaddam. 2003. Evaluation of radiation use efficiency and its relationship with dry matter accumulation in three millet species. Journal of Agronomy Research. 2(2): 198-211. (In Persian).
· Kapoor, R., B. Giri, and K.G. Mukerji. 2002. Glomus macrocarpum: a potential bioinoculant to improve essential oil quality and concentration in Dill (Anethum graveolens L.) and Carum (Trachyspermum ammi Sprague). World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 18: 459-463.
· Kapoor, R., B. Giri, and K.G. Mukerji. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in foeniculum vulgare Mill. on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology. 93: 307-311.
· Kaur, G., and M.S. Reddy. 2014. Influence of P-solubilizing bacteria on crop yield and soil fertility at multilocational sites. European Journal of Soil Biology. 61: 35-40.
· Liu, F.P., H.Q. Liu, H.L. Zhou, Z.G. Dong, X.H. Bai, P. Bai, and J.J. Qiao. 2014. Isolation and characterization of phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from betel nut (Areca catechu) and their effects on plant growth and phosphorus mobilization in tropical soils. Biology Fertilizer Soils. 50: 927-937.
· Mahidi, S., S. Hassan, G.I. Hussain, and A. Faisul-ur-Rasool. 2011. Phosphorus availability issue-its fxation and role of phosphate solubilizing bacteria in phosphate solubilization-case study. Agricultural Science Research Journal. 2: 174-179.
· Malakooti, M.J. 2000. Permanent farming and increase yield with betterment use fertilizer in Iran.Agricultural Education Publication, Karaj, Iran.192pp.(In Persian).
· Mirzaei Heydari, M., A. Maleki, R. Brook, and D. Jones. 2009. Efficiency of phosphorus solubilising bacteria and phosphorus chemical fertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat cultivar (Chamran). Aspects of Applied Biology. 98: 189-192.
· Mirzaei, M.A., A. Maleki, and R. Karami. 2007. Evaluating the effect of phosphate biofertilizer and different phosphate fertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat. Proceedings of 10th Soil Science Conference. 26-28, Aug. Karaj, Iran. (In Persian).
· Mittal, V., O. Sigh, H. Nayyar, G. Kaur, and R. Tewari. 2008. Stimulatory effect of phosphate solubilizing fungal strains (Aspergillus awarvori and Pencillum citrinum) on the yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L. cv. GPF2.). Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 40: 718-727.
· Monteith, J.L. 1977. Climate and the efficiency of crop production in Britain. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal SocietyofLondon. 281: 277-294.
· O’Connell, M.G., G.J. O’Leary, D.M. Whitfield, and D.J. Connor. 2004. Interception of photosynthetically active radiation and radiation use efficiency of wheat, field pea and mustard in a semi-arid environment. Field Crops Research. 85: 111–124.
· Olesen, J.E., J. Berntsen, E.M. Hansen, B.M. Petersen, and J. Petersen. 2002. Crop nitrogen demand and canopy area expansion in winter wheat during vegetative growth. European Journal of Agronomy. 16: 279-294.
· Olsen, S.R. and L.E. Sommers. 1982. Phosphorus. In: Methods of soil analysis. Chemical and microbiological properties. Page, A.L., R.H. Miller, and D.R. Keeny. (eds.). pp: 403-430. American Society of Agronomy, U.S.A.
· Pena-Yam, L.P., E. Ruız-Sanchez, J.E. Barboza-Corona, and A. Reyes-Ramırez. 2016. Isolation of Mexican bacillus species and their effects in promoting growth of chili pepper (Capsicum annuum L. cv. jalapeno). Indian Journal of Microbiology. 56 (3): 375-378.
· Poonguzhali, S., M. Madhaiyan, M. Thangaraju, J. Ryu, K. Chung, and T. SA. 2005. Effect of co-cultures, containing N fixer and P-solubilizer, on the growth and yield of pearl millet (pennisetum glaucum L. R. BR.) and black gram (vigna mungo L.). Journal of Microbiology Biotechnology. 15: 903-908.
· Roberts, T.L. 2008. Improving nutrient use efficiency. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 32: 177-182.
· Safari Sinegan, A.E., Z. Sarifi, and M. Safari Sinegan. 2010. Laboratory methods in microbiology. Bu-Ali Sina University Publication, Hamedan, Iran. 525 pp. (In Persian).
· Sahay, R., and D.D. Patra. 2014. Identiﬁcation and performance of sodicity tolerant phosphate solubilizing bacterial isolates on Ocimum basilicum in sodic soil. EcologicalEngineering. 71: 639-643.
· Sarikhani, M.R., N. Aliasgharzad, and M.A. Malboobi. 2013. Improvement of wheat phosphorus nutrition using phosphate solubilizing bacteria. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable. 3(1): 39-57.
· Sarmadnia, G.H., and A. Koochaky. 1989. Crop plant physiology. Mashhad University Publication, Iran. 327pp (In Persian).
· Shariatmadari, M.H., G.R. Zemani, and M.H. Sayari. 2011. Effect of salinity and foliar sprayingwithFeonleafareaindex,absorptionradiationandrelation with grain yieldofsunflower.IranianJournalofFieldCropsResearch.9(2):285-293.(In Persian).
· Sharma, A., and H. Sharma. 2013. Role of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza in the mycoremediation of heavy toxic metals from soil. International Journal of Life Sciences BiotechnologyandPharmaResearch. 2: 418-431.
· Tsubo, M., and S. Walker. 2002. A model of radiation interception and use by a maize/bean intercrop canopy. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. 110: 203-215.
· Tsubo, M., S. Walker, and H.O. Ogindo. 2005. A simulation model of cereal legume intercropping systems for semi-arid regions I. Model development. Field Crops Research. 93: 10-22.
· Yousef Nia, M., M. Banayan Aval, and S. Khorramdel. 2015. Evaluation of radiation use and interception of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) and dill (Anethum graveolens L.) intercropping canopy. Journal of Agroecology. 7(3): 412-424. (In Persian).
· Yu, X., X. Liu, T.H. Zhu, G.H. Liu, and C. Mao. 2011. Isolation and characterization of phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from walnut and their effect on growth and phosphorus mobilization. Biology Fertilizer Soils. 47: 437-446.
· Zhang, L., W. Vander Werf, L. Bastiaans, S. Zhang, B. Li, and J.H. Spiertz. 2008. Light interception and utilization in relay intercrops of wheat and cotton. Field Crops Research. 107: 29-42.
· Zhu, H.J., L.F. Sun, Y.F. Zhang, X.L. Zhang, and J.J. Qiao. 2012. Conversion of spent mushroom substrate to biofertilizer using a stress-tolerant phosphate solubilizing Pichia farinose FL7. Bioresource Technology. 11: 410-416.