· Apel, K., and H. Hirt. 2004. Reactive oxygen species: metabolism, oxidative stress, and signal transduction. Annual Review of Plant Biology.55: 373- 379.
· Attarzadeh, M., A. Rahimi, and B. Torabi. 2016. Response of chlorophyll, relative water content and protein percentage of safflower leaves to salinity and foliar calcium, potassium and magnesium applications. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(1): 269-282. (In Persian).
· Cakmak, I. 2008. Enrichment of cereal grains with zinc: Agronomic or genetic biofortification? Plant and Soil. 1-2: 1-17.
· Chen, H., and R. Yada. 2011. Nanotechnologies in agriculture: new tools for sustainable development. Trends in Food Science and Technology. 22(11): 585–594.
· De la Rosa, G., M.L. Lopez-Moreno, D. de Haro, C.E. Botez, J.R. Peralta-Videa, and J.L. Gardea Torresdey. 2013. Effects of ZnO nanoparticles in alfalfa, tomato, and cucumber at the germination stage: root development and X-ray absorption spectroscopy studies. Pure Appllied Chemstry. 85(12): 2161–2174.
· Dehghani Poodeh, S., C. Ghobadi, B. Baninasab, M. Gheysari, and S. ShiraniBidabadi. 2016. Effects of potassium silicate and nanosilica on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of a commercial strawberry (Fragaria ananassa cv.‘Camarosa’). Journal of Plant Nutrition. 39(4): 1-18.
· Di Baccio, D., F. Navari-Izzo, and R. Izzo. 2004. Seawater irrigation: Antioxidant defense responses in leaves and roots of a sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) Ecotype. Journal Plant Physiology. 161: 1359-1366.
· Fazeli Kakhki, S.F., A. Nezami, M. Parsa, and M. Kafi. 2012. Selection of salinity tolerance in sesame plant (Sesamum indicum L.) under field conditions: Phenological and morphological characteristics. Journal of Agroecology. 4(1): 20-32. (In Persian).
· Ghadami Phyrozabadi, A., M. Khoshravesh, P. Shirazi, and H. Zareh Abianeh. 2017. Effect of magnetic field on seed yield and biomass of soybean var DPX in low irrigation and salinity water. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture. 30(1): 131-143. (In Persian).
· Ghafari, H., and J. Razmjoo. 2013. Effect of foliar application of nano-iron oxidase, iron chelate and iron sulphate rates on yield and quality of wheat. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4(11): 2997-3003.
· Ghanepour, S., M.R. Shakiba, M. Toorchi, and S. Oustan. 2015. Role of Zn nutrition in membrane stability, leaf hydration status, and growth of common bean grown under soil moisture stress. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. 6(4): 9-20.
· Hatami, H., A. Aeinehband, A. Soltani, and Gh.R. Dadkhah. 2009. Response of soybean varieties to fertilizer nitrogen and potassium application in North Khorasan. Agroecology Journal (Agricultural New Science). 5(15): 13-23. (In Persian).
· Helaly, M.N., M.A. El-Metwally, H. El-Hoseiny, S.A. Omar, and N.I. El-Sheery. 2014. Effect of nanoparticles on biological contamination of in vitro cultures and organogenic regeneration of banana. Austrlia Journal of Crop Science. 8: 612–624.
· Hernandez-Viezcas, J.A., H. Castillo-Michel, A.D. Servin, J.R. Peralta-Videa, and J.L. Gardea-Torresdey. 2011. Spectroscopic verification of zinc absorption and distribution in the desert plant prosopis juliflora-velutina (velvet mesquite) treated with nanoparticles. Chemical Engineering Journal. 170(2-3): 346-352.
· Jafarian, T., and M.J. Zarea. 2016. The effects of hydrogen peroxide pretreatment of seeds on morpho-physiological and biochemical characteristics of wheat under salt stress. Journal of Crop Echophysiology. 10(3): 717-730. (In Persian).
· Jain, R., S. Srivastava, S. Solomon, A.K. Shrivastava, and A. Chandra. 2010. Impact of excess zinc on growth parameters, cell division, nutrient accumulation, photosynthetic pigments and oxidative stress of sugarcane (Saccharum spp.). Acta Physiol Plant. 32: 979–986.
· Javad, S.R., K. Javad, S. Mohsenzadeh, M. Sharifi Rad, and M. Javad. 2014. Evaluating SiO2 nanoparticles effects on developmental characteristic and photosynthetic pigment contents of Zea mays L. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. 3(6): 194-201.
· Jayarambabu, N., and B. Kumari. 2015. Beneficial role of zinc oxide nanoparticles on green crop production. International Journal of Multidiciplinary Advanced Research Trends. 2(1): 273-182.
· Kafi, M., A. Borzoei, M. Salehi, A. Kamandi, A. Masomi, and J. Nabati. 2009. Environmental stress on plant physiology. Jihad Daneshgahi Publication, Iran. 504 pages. (In Persian).
· Khajehpour, M.R. 2005. Industrial Plant. University Jahad publication in Esfahan.564 pages. (In Persian).
· Lin, D., and B. Xing. 2008. Root uptake and Phytotoxicity of ZnO nanoparticles. Environment Science Technology. 42: 5580-5585.
· Lobell, D.B., and S.M. Gourdji. 2012. The influence of climate change on global crop productivity. Plant Physiology. 160: 1686-1697.
· Madden, A.S., and M.F. Hochella. 2005. A test of geochemical reactivity as a function of mineral size: Manganese oxidation promoted by hematite nanoparticles. Geochimicaet Cosmochimica Acta. 69(2): 389-398.
· Misra, A., and N.K. Srivastava. 2010. Value addition of essential monoterpene oil(s) in Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) on leaf positions for commercial exploitation. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 15: 2077-2079.
· Nel, A., T. Xia, A. Madlerl, and N. Li. 2006. Toxic potential of materials at the nano level. Science. 311: 622-627.
· Okcu, G., M. Demir kaya, and M. Atak. 2005. Effect of salt and drought stresses on germination and seedling growth of pea (pisum sativum L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture and forestry. 29: 237- 242.
· Prapatsorn, B., K. Prabhat, K. Boonthhida, B. Sunandan, and D. Joydeep. 2011. Effects of zinc oxide nanoparticles on roots of rice Oryza Sativa L. International Conference on Environment and BioScience IPCBEE. 21. IACSIT Press, Singapore.
· Prasad, T.N.V.K.V., P. Sudhakar, Y. Sreenivasulu, P. Latha, V. Munaswamy, K. Raja Reddy, T.S. Sreeprasad, P.R. Sajanlal, and T. Pradeep. 2012. Effect of nano scale zinc oxide particles on the germination, growth and yield of peanut. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 35: 905–927.
· Raliya, R., and J.C. Tarafdar. 2013. ZnO nanoparticle biosynthesis and its effect on phosphorous-mobilizing enzyme secretion and gum contents in cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L.). Agriculture Research. 2: 48–57.
· Ram Sahu, M.R. 2016. Physiological responses of soybean and wheat towards nanoparticle based micronutrients fertilizers. MS.c. Thesis. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
· Raskar, S.V., and S.L. Laware. 2014. Effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles on cytology and seed germination in onion. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied. 3: 467–473.
· Roco, M.C. 2003. A Broader societal issue of nanotechnology. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 5: 181-189.
· Sedghi, M., M. Hadi, and S. Gholi. 2013. Effect of nano zinc oxide on the germination parameters of soybean seeds under drought stress. Annals of West University of Timişoara, ser. Biology. 16(2): 73-78.
· Sofy, M.R. 2015. Application of salicylic acid and zinc improves wheat yield through physiological processes under different Levels of irrigation intervals. International Journal of Plant Research. 5(5): 136-156.
· Torabian, S., M. Zahedi, and A.H. Khoshdoftar. 2015. Effects of foliar spray of two kinds of zinc oxide on the growth and ion concentration of sunflower cultivars under salt stress. Journal of Plant Nutrition.
· Torney, F., B.G. Trewyn, VS-Y. Lin, and K. Wang. 2007. Mesoporous silica nanoparticles deliver DNA and chemicals into plants. Nat Nanotechnology. 2: 295–300.
· Upadhyaya, H., H. Roy, S. Shome, S. Tewari, M.K. Bhattacharya, and S.K. Panda. 2017. Physiological impact of zinc nanoparticle germination of rice (Oryza sativa L.) seed. Journal of Plant Science and Phytopathology. 1: 62-70.
· Waychunas, G.A., C.S. Kim, and J.F. Banfield. 2005. Nanoparticulate iron oxide minerals in soils and sediments: unique properties and contaminant scavenging mechanisms. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 7(4-5): 409-433.