· Adamsen, F.J., and Coffelt, T.A. 2004. Planting date effects on flowering, seed yield, and oil content of rape and cramb cultivars. Industrial Crop Production. 21: 293-307.
· Angadi, S.V., H.W. Cutforth, B.G. Mc Conkey, and Y. Gan. 2002. Canola yield formation under different plant populations and water use levels. In Proc., Soils and Crops Workshop, Saskatoon, SK. 21 22 Feb. 2002. Univercity of Saskatchewan Ext. Press, Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
· Anonymous. 1998. International Standard Organization. Simultaneus determination of oil & water contents method using pulsed nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry. ISO: 10565.
· Arguello, J.A., A. Ledesma, S.B. Nunez, C.H. Rodriguez, and M.D.D. Goldfarb. 2006. Vermicompost effects on bulbing dynamics, nonstructural carbohydrate content, yield, and quality of Rosado paraguayo garlic bulbs. Horticulture Science. 41(3): 589-592.
· Arsalan, B., 2007. The Determination of oil and fatty acid compositions of dome stic and exotic safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) genotypes and their interactions. Journal of Agronomy. 6(3): 415-420.
· Darzi, M.T. 2008. Effect of biological crop yield and quality of fennel in order to achieve a sustainable farming system. PhD thesis of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, page 165 (In Persian).
· Esmaeilasadi, M., and A. Faraji. 2009. Applied principles of oilseeds cultivation. Agricultural Science Publication. 84 pp. (In Persian).
· Fanaei, H.R., M. Galavi, A. Ghanbari Bongar, M. Solouki, and M.R. Naruoei-Rad. 2008. Effect of planting date and seeding rate on grain yield and yield components in two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars under Sistan conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 10(2): 15-30. (In Persian).
· Faraji, A., N. Latifi, A. Soltani, and A.H. Shiranirad. 2009. Seed yield and water use efficiency of canola (Brassica napus L.) as affected by high temperature stress and supplemental irrigation. Agricultural Water Management. 96: 132-140.
· Fathi, A. 2017. Effect of phosphate solubilization microorganisms and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield and yield components of corn. Scientia Agriculturae. 18(3): 66-69.
· Habekotte, B. 1993. Quantitative analysis of pod formation. Field Crop Research. 38: 21-33.
· Hocking, P.J., and M. Stapper. 2001. Effects of sowing time and nitrogen fertilizer on canola and wheat, and nitrogen fertilizer on Indian mustard. I. dry matter production, grain yield, and yield components. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52: 623-634.
· Jaberi, H., B. Lotfi, T. Jamshidnia, A. Fathi, R. Olad, and A. Abdollahi. 2015. Survey ofyield of winter canola cultivars under drought stress on the yield at four different phonological stages. Scientia. 12(3): 144-148.
· Jat, R.S. and I.P.S. Ahlawat. 2008. Direct and residual effect of vermicompost, biofertilizers and phosphorus on soil nutrient dynamics and productivity of chickpeafodder maize sequence. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 28(1): 41-54.
· Jat, R.S., and I.P.S. Ahlawat. 2004. Effect of vermicompost, biofertilizer and phosphorus on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by gram (Cicer arietinum) and their residual effect on fodder maize (Zea mays). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 74 (7): 359-361.
· Jat, R.S., and I.P.S. Ahlawat. 2006. Direct and residual effect of vermicompost, biofertilizers and phosphorus on soil nutrient dynamics and productivity of chickpea-fodder maize sequence. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 28(1): 41-54.
· Khajepour, M.R. 2007. Industrial crops. JD Press. Isfahan University.p p. 562.
· Maleki, A., A. Naderi, R. Naseri, A. Fathi, S. Bahamin, and R. Maleki. 2013. Physiological performance of soybean cultivars under drought stress. Bulletin of Environment Pharmacology Life Science. 2(6): 38-44.
· Marjanovic-Jeromela, A., R. Marinkovic, A. Mijic, Z. Zdunic, S. Ivanovska, and M. Jankulovska. 2008. Correlation and path analysis of quantitative traits in winter rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Agriculture Conspectus Science. 73: 13-18.
· Mohammadi, K.H., B. Pasary, A. Rakhzady. A. Ghalavand, M. AgaAlikhani, and M. Eskandari. 2012. Response of rapeseed yield and quality of manure, compost and fertilizer in Kurdistan. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 4(2): 101-81. (In Persian).
· Ozer, H. 2003. Sowing date and nitrogen rate effects on growth, yield and yield components of two summer rapeseed cultivars. European Journal of Agronomy. 19: 453-463.
· Parthasarathi, K., M. Balamurugan, and L.S. Ranganathan. 2008. Influence of vermicompost on the physico-chemical and biological properties in different types of soil along with yield and quality of the pulse crop-blackgram. Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering. 5(1): 51-58. (In Persian).
· Pasban Eslam, B. 2008. Evaluation of yield and its components of superior winter oilseed rape genotypes under normal and late planting dates. Journal of Agricultural Science. 18: 2. 37-47. (In Persian).
· Pritchard, F.M., H.A. Eagles, R.M. Norton, S.A. Salisbury, and M. Nicolas. 2000. Environmental effects on seed composition of Victorian canola. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 40: 679-685.
· Rafiei, S., B. Delkhosh, A.H. Shirani Rad, and P. Zandi. 2011. Effect of sowing dates and irrigation regimes on agronomic traits of Indian mustard in semi-arid area of Takestan. Journal of American Science. 7(10): 721-728.
· Rao, M.S.S., and N.J. Mendham. 1991. Comparison of canola (B. campestris) and B. napus oilseed rape using different growth regulators plant population densities and irrigation treatments. Journal of Agricultural Science. 177: 177-187.
· Rezvani Moghaddam, P.A., A. Mohammad Abadi, and R. Moradi. .2011. The effect of organic fertilizers on yield and yield components of sesame (sesamum indicum L.) in different densities. Journal of Agricultural Ecology. 2 (3): 256-265. (In Persian).
· Salehi. A, A. Ghalavand, F. Sefidkon, and A. Asgharzadeh. 2012. Effect of zeolite, microbial inoculation liquid vermicompost on concentrations of K, P, N of essential oils and essential oil yield in organic farming German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research. 27 (2): 207-188. (In Persian).
· Sinha, R.K., V. Dalsukh, C. Krunal, and A. Sunita. 2010. Embarking on a second green revolution for sustainable agriculture by vermiculture biotechnology using earthworms: Reviving the dreams of Sir Charles Darwin. Journal of Agriculture Biotechnology and Sustainable Development. 2(7): 113-128.
· Thies, W. 1974. New methods for the analysis of rapeseed constituents. Proceedings of the 4th Rapeseed Congress. GCIRC Giessen, 275282.
· Turhan, H., M. Gul, C. Egesel, and F. Kahriman. 2011. Effect of sowing time on grain yield, oil content, and fatty acids in Rapeseed. Turkish Journal of Agriculture. 35: 225-234.
Vadiraj, B.A., S. Gangaiah, and N. Poti. 1998. Effect of vermicompost on the growth and yield of turmeric. South Indian Horticulture. 46: 176 – 179.