· Akram-Qaderi, F., and A. Soltani. 2007. Determination of optimum characteristics of plant for Cicer arientinum in irrigate farms of gorgon and Gonbad by computer simulation. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 14(5):1-11. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 2003. Food and Agricultural Organization of the united. Nations (FAO), Rome, Italy, from http://apps.fao.org.html.
· Anonymous. 2009. Statistical Analysis Software, SAS Institute, V9.2. Carry, NC.
· Boote, K.J., J.W. Jones, W.D. Batchelor, E.D. Nafzige, and O. Myers. 2003. Genetic coefficients in the CROPGRO-Soybean model. Links to field performance and genomics. Agronomy Journal. 95: 32–51.
· Faraji, A., and A. Soltani. 2007. Collection and dispersion of dry matter and nitrogen and threshold of resistance to drought in Cicer on fry-land in Gonbad and Gorgon: A simulation study. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 14(5): 12-23. (In Persian).
· Ghaderi-Far, F., A. Soltani, and A.A. Miri. 2012. Modeling phonological development in Cotton. Journal of Plant Production. 19(1): 107-126.
· Hajjar pour, A., A. Soltani, E. Zeinali, and F. Seidi. 2013. Simulation of climate change effect on Cicer production in dry-land and irrigation conditions in Kermanshah. Journal of Plant Production Research. 20(2): 235-252.
· Hammer, G.L., M.J. Kropff, T.R. Sinclair, and J.R. Porter. 2002. Future contributions of crop modeling – from heuristics and supporting decision making to understanding genetic regulation and aiding crop improvement. European Journal of Agronomy. 18: 15-31.
· Hoogenboom, G., J.W. White, and C.D. Messina. 2004. From genome to crop: integration through simulation modeling. Field Crops Research. 90: 145–163.
· Kantolic, G.A., J.L. Mercau, G.A. Slafer, and V.O. Sadras. 2007. Simulated yield advantages of extending post-flowering development at the expense of a shorter pre-flowering development in soybean. Field Crops Research. 101: 321-330.
· Kiniry, J.R., D.J. Major, R.C. Izaurralde, J.R. Williams, P.W. Gassman, M. Morrison, R. Bergentine, and R.P. Zentner. 1995. EPIC model parameters for cereal, oilseed and forage crop in the northern Great Plains region. Canadian Journal Plant Science. 75: 679-688.
· Ritchz, C., C. Pipper, F. Yndgaard, K. Fredlund, and G. Steinrücken. 2010. Modelling flowering of plants using time-to-event methods. European Journal of Agronomy. 32: 155–161.
· Shiri, A., N. Khaliliaqdam, and T.Mirmahmoodi, 2014. Evaluation of different empirical models for the estimation of leaf area in various cultivars of wheat. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 10(3): 73-88. (In Persian).
· Sinclair, T.R. 2000. Model analysis of plant traits leading to prolonged crop survival during severe drought. Field Crops Research. 68: 211-217.
· Sinclair, T.R., and R.C. Muchow. 2001. System analysis of plant traits to increase grain yield on limited water supplies. Agronomy Journal. 93: 263-270.
· Soltani, A. 2009. Mathematical modeling in filed crops, JDM Press, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian).
· Soltani, A., and M. Gholipoor. 2006. Simulation the impact of climate change on growth, yield and water use of chickpea. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 13(2): 69-79.
· Soltani, A., and T.R. Sincler. 2012. Identifying plant traits to increase chickpea yield in water-limited environments. Field Crops Research. 133: 186–196.
· Soltani, A., and V. Maddah-Yazdi, 2010. Simple, applied programs for education and research in agronomy. Niak Press. (In Persian).
· Soltani, A., F. Akram-Ghaderi, and A. Fraji. 2005. Evaluation the effective traits on increasing yield of chickpea in Gorgan and Gonbad condition. Research Report of Project Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. (In Persian).
· Soltani, A., F.R. Khooie, K. Ghassemi-Golezani, and M. Moghaddam. 2000. A simulation study of chickpea crop response to limited irrigation in a semiarid environment. Agriculture Water Management. 49: 225-237.
van Herwaarden, A.F., J. F. Angus, R.A. Richards, and G.D. Farquhar. 1998. Haying-off, the negative grain yield response of dry land wheat to nitrogen fertilizer. II. Carbohydrate and protein dynamics. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 49: 1083-1093.