· Ahmadi, A., P. Ehsanzadeh, and F. Jabbari. 2007. Introduction to plant physiology. University of Tehran Press. 651 pp. (In Persian).
· Akbari, Sh., M. Kafi, and Sh. Rezvan-Beidokhti. 2016. The effects of drought stress on yield, yield components and anti-oxidant of two garlic (Allium sativum L.) ecotypes with different planting densities. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 8 (1): 95-106. (In Persian).
· Ali, S., M. Hamza, G. Amin, M. Fayez, M. El-Tahan, M. Monib, and N. Hegazi. 2005. Production of bio fertilizers using baker’s yeast effluent and their application to wheat and barley grown in north Sinai deserts. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Sciences. 51(6): 589-604.
· Anonymous. 1993. Published on the recommendation of the medicines commission pursuant to the medicines Act 1968. British Pharmacopoeia. https://books.google.com/ books?id
· Arnon, D.I. 1975. Physiological principles of dry land crop production in physiological aspects of dry land farming. Oxford Press. 145 pp.
· Arshad, M., B. Shaharoona, and T. Mahmood. 2008. Inoculation with Pseudomonas spp. containing ACC-Deaminase partially eliminates the effects of drought stress ongrowth, yield, and ripening of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Pedosphere. 18(5): 611-620.
· Bates, I.S., R.P. Waldern, and I.D. Teare. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil. 39(1): 205-207.
· Bellingham, B.K. 2009. Method for irrigation scheduling based on soil moisture data acquisition. Irrigation district sustainability strategies to meet the Challenges. U.S. Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. 383pp.
· Burd, G.I., D.G. Dixon, and B.R. Glick. 1998. A plant growth-promoting bacterium that decreases nickel toxicity in seedlings. Journal of Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 64(10): 3663–3668.
· Diby, P., and Y.R. Sharma. 2005. Pseudomonas fluorescens mediated systematic resistance in black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) is driven through an elevated synthesis of defense enzymes. Archives of Phytopathology and Plant Protection 38 (2): 139-149.
· Ghasemi, A. 2010. Medicinal and aromatic herbs (recognition and their effects). Shahrekord Islamic Azad University Press. 574pp. (In Persian).
· Hamisi, M., F. Sefidkon, M. Nasri, and M.H. Lebaschi. 2012. Effects of different amounts of nitrogen, phosphor and bovine fertilizers on essential oil content and composition of Tanacetum parthenium L. Iranian Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plants. 28 (3): 399-410. (In Persian).
· Horvath, E., G. Szalai, and T. Janda. 2007. Induction of abiotic stress tolerance by salicylic acid signaling. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. 26: 290-300.
· Khosravi, M., A. Danesh-Shahraki, M. Ghobadinia, and K. Saeidi. 2018. The effect of seed bio-priming treatments on morphological indices of Moldavian balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) under water deficit stress. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences.11(2): 353-363.
· Kim, D.O., K.W. Lee, H.J. Lee, and C.Y. Lee. 2002. Vitamin C equivalent antioxidant capacity (VCEAC) of phenolic phytochemicals. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 50(13): 3713-3717.
· Lichtenthaler, H.K., and C. Buschman. 2001. Chlorophylls and carotenoids: measurement and characterization by UV-VIS spectroscopy. In: Wrolstad R.e. (ed) CurrentProtocolsinFoodAnalyticalChemistryJhonWileyandSons,Inc.NewYork.
· Liu, J., Z. Xia, M. Wang, X. Zhang, T. Yang, and J. Wu. 2013. Overexpression of a maize E3 ubiquitin ligase gene enhances drought tolerance through regulating stomatal aperture and antioxidant system in transgenic tobacco. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 73: 114-120.
· Martinez, J.P.H., J. Silva, F. Ledent, and M. Pinto. 2007. Effect of drought stress on the osmoting adjustment cell wall elasticity and cell volume of six cultivars of commonbeans(Phaseolus vulgarisL.).EuropeanJournalofAgronomy.26(1):30-38.
· Moein, S., B. Farzami, S. Khaghani, M.R. Moein, and B.A. Larijani. 2007. Antioxidant properties and protective effect on cell cytotoxicity of Salvia mirzayani. Pharmaceutical Biology. 45(6): 458-463.
· Mozaffarian, V. 2012. Identification of medicinal and aromatic plants of Iran. Farhange Moaser Publishers, Tehran. 1444pp.
· Pérez -Pérez, J.G., J.M. Robles, J.C. Tovar, and P. Botía. 2009. Response to drought and salt stress of lemon ‘Fino 49’ under field conditions: Water relations, osmotic adjustment and gas exchange. Scientia Horticulturae. 122 (1): 83-90.
· Roshani, M., M. Valiopour, and A. Valipour. 2016. Chemistry of plant compounds. Noavaran Sharif Press. 229 pp.
· Sairam, R.K., and D.C. Saxena. .2000. Oxidative stress and antioxidant in wheat genotypes: possible mechanism of water stress tolerance. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 184(1): 55-6.
· Shojaei, H., and
H. Makarian. 2014. The effect of nano and non-nano zinc oxide particles foliar application on yield and yield components of mungbean (Vigna radiate
) under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research
. 12 (4):727-737.
· Sims, D.A., and J.A. Gamon. 2002. Relationships between leaf pigment content and spectral reflectance across a wide range of species, leaf structures and developmental stages. Remote Sensing of Environment Journal. 81(2): 337-354.
· Soltani, A. 2006. Revision of the application of statistical methods in agricultural research. Mashhad University Jihad Publications. P 74. (In Persian).
· Valentovic, P., M. Luxoval, L. Kolarov, and O. Gasparikova. 2006. Effect of osmotic stress on compatible solutes content, membrane stability and water relation in two maize cultivars. Plant, Soil and Environment. 52 (4): 186-191.
· Xiuliang, J., Y. Guijun, T. Changwei, and Z. Chunjiang. 2015. Effects of nitrogen stress on the photosynthetic CO2 assimilation, chlorophyll fluorescence, and sugar-nitrogen ratio in corn. Scientific Reports. 5: 9311.
· Zahir, Z.A., M. Arshad, and W.T. Frankenberger. 2004. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: application and perspectives in agriculture. Advances in Agronomy. 81 (1): 98-169.