· Ahmadi, A, and F. Jabbari. 2009. Introduction to plant physiology. Tehran University Press. First Volume. pp. 163-158.
· Aranjuelo, I., J. Jose Irigoyen., S. Nogues., and A. Sanchez-Díaz. 2009. Elevated CO2
and water-availability effect on gas exchange and nodule development in N2
-fixing alfalfa plants. Environmental and Experimental Botany
. 65: 18–26
· Baghaie, N., N. Keshavarz, and M.H. Nazaran, 2012. Effect of Nano Iron chelate fertilizer on yield and yield components of rice, Hashemi cultivar. 12th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress. Islamic Azad University, Karaj Branch, Karaj, Iran. 1-5. (In Persian).
· Bahari, M., R. Pahlavani., N. Akbari., and P. Ehsanzadeh. 2006. Growth and productivity of dryland chickpea under varying levels of Fe and Cu in Aligoodarz-Azna region, Lorestan. Journal of Agriculture and Natural Resource. 12(5): 190-201. (In Persian).
· Bahrani, A. 2015. Effect of some micro and macro nutrients on seed yield and oil content of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). International Journal of Chemical Environmental and Biological Science. 3(1): 71-74.
· Bahrani, A.M, and A. Pourreza. 2014. Effects of micronutrients on seed yield and oil content of Brassica napus L. c.v. Talaeh. Botany. 43(2): 231-233.
· Bybordi, A. 2007. Effect of foliar application of iron and zinc on yield and quality of white Qom and red Ray onion varieties grown in Khosrowshahr regions. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandeghi. 74: 153-160. (In Persian).
· Chohura, P., E. Kołota, and A. Komosa. 2007. The effect of different source of iron on nutritional value of greenhouse tomato fruit grown in peat substrate. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin. 67: 55-61.
· Ehsanullah, Tariq A., M.A. Randhawa, S.A. Anjum, and M. Nadeem. 2012. Exploring the role of zinc in maize (Zea Mays L.) through soil and foliar application. Universal Journal of Agricultural Reserch. 3(3): 69-75.
· Eleyan, S.E.D., A.A. Abodahab, A.M. Abdallah, and H.A. Rabeh. 2014. Effect of foliar application of manganese and iron on growth characters, yield and fiber properties of some Egyptian cotton cultivars (Gossypium barbadense L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Science. 7: 1283-1292.
· Goos, R.J, and B.E. Johnson. 2000. A comparison of three methods for reducing iron-deficiency chlorosis in soybean. Agronomy Journal. 92: 1135-1139.
· Habib, M. 2009. Effect of foliar application of Zn and Fe on wheat yield and quality. African Journal of Biotechnology. 8 (24): 6795-6798.
· Hamzei, J., S. Najjari, F. Sadeghi, and M. Seyedi. 2014. Effect of foliar application of nano-iron chelate and inoculation with mesorhizobium bacteria on root nodulation, growth and yield of chickpea under rainfed conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Reserch. 5(2): 9-18. (In Persian).
· Heidarian A.R., H. Kord, K. Mostafavi, A. Parviz Lak, and F. Amini Mashhadi. 2011. Investigating Fe and Zn foliar application on yield and its components of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) at different growth stages. Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology and Sustainable Development. 3(9): 189 -197.
· Jokar, L., and A. Ronaghi. 2015. Effect of foliar application of different Fe levels and sources on growth and concentration of some nutrients in sorghum. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture. 6(2): 163-173.
· Khaghani, S. 2015. The Effects of Micro Elements of Iron and Zinc on Morphological Characteristics of Mycorrhized Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 10(2): 339-352.
· Komosa, A., E. Kołota, and P. Chohura. 2002. Usefulness of iron chelates for fertilization of greenhouse tomato cultivated in rockwool. Vegetable Crop Research Bulltein. 55: 35-40.
· Lashani, H. 2006. Effect of systems farming- nutrinional on yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays L.) cultivar SC704 in climatic Khorramabad. Ms.C. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Lorestan University. 109 p.
· Magomya, A.M., D. Kubmarawa, J.A. Ndahi, and G.G. Yebpella. 2014. Determination of plant proteins via the Kjeldahl method and amino acid analysis: A comparative study. International Journal of Science Technology Research. 3(4): 68-72.
· Mahmoudi, H., R. Ksouri, and M. Lachaal. 2005. Differences in responses to iron deficiency between two legumes: lentil (Lens culinaris) and chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Jourmal of Plant Physiology. 162: 1237- 1254.
· Majnoun Hosseini, N. 2008. Agronomy and production of legume. Jihad Daneshgahi Press. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
· Maleki Farahani, S., and M. Aghighi Shahverdi. 2015. Evaluation the effect of nono-iron fertilizer in compare to iron chelate fertilizer on qualitative and quantitative yield of saffron. Crops Improvement. 17(1): 155-168. (In Persian).
· Merlo, C., L. Reynab, A. Abrila, M. Valeria Ameb, and S. Genti-Raimondi. 2014. Environmental factors associated with heterotrophic nitrogen-fixing bacteria in water, sediment, and riparian soil of Suquía River. Limnologica - Ecology Management Inland Water. 48: 71–79.
· Mir, Y., M. Danshvar, F. Nazaryan, and H. Khosravi. 2016. Effect of foliar application of nano iron chelate on yield and growth traits of rainfed chickpea cultivars. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology. 24: 183-195. (In Persian).
· Mirzaei, A., R, Naseri., S.M. Torab Miri., A. Soleymani Fard, and A. Fathi. 2017. Reaspose of Yield and Yield Components of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Cultivars to the Application of Plant Growth Promoting RhizohBacteria and Nitrogen Chemical Fertilizer under Rainfed Conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 11(4): 775-790.
· Nasrollahzadeh Asl, A., and H. Gorbannezhad. 2014. Effect of biological and mineral phosphorus fertilizers together with microelement sprayings on yield and component of yield in pinto bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8(4): 451-464. (In Persian).
· Pahlavan Rad, M.R., G. Keykha, and M.R. Naroui Rad. 2008. Effects of application of Zn, Fe and Mn on yield, yield component, nutrient concentration and uptake in wheat grain. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 79: 142-150. (In Persian).
· Parsa, M., and A. Bagheri. 2013. Legumes. Mashhad Jahad Daneshgahi Press. 524 p. (In Persian).
· Rajabi, A., P. Ehsanzadeh, and J. Razmjoo. 2017. Partial relief of drought-stressed fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) in response to foliar-applied zinc. Pedosphere. Accepted Manuscript. DOI: 10.1016/S1002-0160(17)60438-7.
· Rayan, J.R., G. Estefan, and A. Rashid. 2007. Soil and plant analysis laboratory manual. ICARDA.
· Roosta, H.R., and Y. Mohsenian. 2012. Effects of foliar spray of different Fe sources on pepper (Capsicum annum L.) plants in aquaponic system. Scientia Horticulture. 146: 182–191.
· Salahi, B., E. Hadavi, and S.M. Samar. 2017. Foliar iron sulphate-organic acids sprays improve the performance of oriental plane tree in calcareous soil better than soil treatments. Urban Forestry and Urban Greening. 21: 175–182.
· Salem, H.M., and N.K.B. El-Gizawy. 2012. Importance of micronutrients and its application methods for improving maize yield grown in clayey soil. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science. 12 (7): 954-959.
· Schenkeveld, W.D., A.M. Reichwein, M.H. Bugter, E.J. Temminghoff, and W.H. van Riemsdijk. 2010. Performance of soil-applied Fe-EDDHA isomers in delivering Fe to soybean plants in relation to the moment of application. Journal Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 58:12833–12839.
· Shabanzadeh, S.H., M. Ramroudi, and M. Galavi. 2012. Influence of micronutrients foliar application on seed yield and quality traits of black cumin in different irrigation regimes. Journal of Crop Production and Proceedings. 1(2): 79-89. (In Persian).
· Sharafi, S., M. Tajbakhsh, A. Majidi, A. Poormirza, and M.J. Malakooti. 2000. Evaluation effect of Fe and Zn on yield, protein and nutrition balance at two corn cultivar. Water and Soil. 12(11):85-94. (In Persian).
· Slatni, T., A. Krouma, A. Samir, C.H. Chiffi, H. Gouia, and C. Abdelly. 2008. Growth, nitrogen fixation ammonium assimilation in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) subjected to iron deficiency. Journal of Plant Soil. 312: 49-57.
· Takashi, S.H., M. Eitaro, and H. Kyoko. 2009. The effect of Fe injection on flowering without Fe-deficiency symptom. The Proceeding of the International Plant Nutrition Colloquium XVI, Department of Plant Science, UC Davis.
· Whiting, D., A. Card, C. Wilson, and J. Reeder. 2014. Iron chlorosis: Iron additves. Colorado State University. 223-7.
Zayed, B.A., A.K.M. Salem, and H.M. Sharkawy. 2011. Effect of different micronutrient treatments on rice (Oriza sativa L.) growth and yield under saline soil conditions. World Journal of Agricultural Science. 7:179-184.