· Akamine, H., M.A. Hossain, Y. Jshimine, K. Yogi, K. Hokama, Y. Iraha, and Y. Aniya. 2007. Effects of application of N, P and K alone or in combination on growth, yield and curcumin content of Turmeric. Plant Science. 10(1): 151-154.
Alam, S.M. 2004. Azolla a green compost for rice. The DAWN Group of New spapers.
· Alikhani, H., and G.R. Savabeghi. 2006. Vermicomposting for sustainable agriculture. Publications of Tehran University. (In Persian).
· Arancon, N., C.A. Edwards, P. Bierman, C. Welch, and J.D. Metzger. 2004. Influence of vermicomposts on field strawberries. I: Effects on growth and yields. Bioresearch Technology. 93: 145-153.
· Asadi, S., M. Zavareh, H. Shokri Vahed, and P. Shahin Rokhsar. 2011. Effect of supplement foliar application of nitrogen and potassium on yield, grain quality and nitrogen utilization efficiency of hybrid rice c.v. Bahar-1. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 4(3): 175-190. (In Persian).
· Ashoori, M., M. Esfahani, S. Abdollahi, and B. Rabiei. 2013. Effect of foliar application of organic fertilizer complements on grain yield, yield components and quality in two rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars. Cereal Research. 3(4): 291-305. (In Persian).
· Awodun, M.A. 2008. Effect of azolla (azolla species) on physiochemical properties of the soil. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 4(2): 157-160.
· Bejbaruah, R., R.C. Sharma, and P. Banik. 2013. Split application of vermicompost to rice (Oryza sativa L.): its effect on productivity, yield components, and N dynamics. Organic Agriculture. 3: 123-128.
· Bocchi, S., and A. Malgioglio. 2010. Azolla-anabaena as a biofertilizer for rice paddy fields in the po valley, a temperate rice area in northern Italy. International Journal of Agronomy. 1-5.
· Cagampang, G.B., C.M. Perez, and B.O. Juliano. 1973. A gel consistency test for eating quality of rice. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 24: 1589-1594.
· Changiz-Dalivand, Z., M. Ashouri, and T. Razavipur. 2012. Effect of azolla compost and nitrogen on yield and components yield rice (Oryza sativa L.) in north of Iran. Research Journal of Biological Sciences. 7(6): 255-259.
· Divsalar, R., M. Sam Daliri, M. Nasiri, B. Amiri Larijani, A.A. Mousavi and N. Sadeghi. 2011. Effect of integrated of organic and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield component of grain in modern management system of rice cultivation. Journal of Crop Management Research. 3(2): 217-229. (In Persian).
· Esmaeilzadeh Moridani, M., M. Eshraghi-Nejad, S. Galeshi and M. Ashouri. 2011. The investigation of nitrogen fertilizer split application effect on quantity yield and grain quality of rice varieties (Hashemi and Bahar 1) in Guilan. Electronic Journal of Crop Production. 4(2): 121-137. (In Persian).
· Farahdahr, F., E. Amiri, J. Daneshian, and M. Javadi Kaloorazi. 2015. Effect of irrigation and azolla compost on rice (Oryza sativa). Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences. 5(8S): 129-135.
· Faraji, F., M. Esfahani, M. Kavoosi, M. Nahvi, and B. Rabiei. 2011. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer application on grain yield and milling recovery of rice (Oryza sativa cv. Khazar). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 13(1): 61-77. (In Persian).
· Gharavi Baygi, M., H. Pirdashti, A. Abbasian, and Gh. Aghajaniye Mazandarani. 2014. Response the yield and yield component of rice (Oryza sativa L.) var. Tarom Hashemi in intercropping of rice, duck and azolla. Journal of Agroecology. 6(3): 477-487. (In Persian).
· Gu, J., J. Chen, L. Chen, Zh. Wang, H. Zhang, and J. Yang. 2015. Grain quality changes and responses to nitrogen fertilizer of japonica rice cultivars released in the Yangtze River Basin from the 1950s to 2000s. The Crop Journal. 3: 285-297.
· Ibrahim, M., A.UL-Hassan, M. Iqbal, and E. Elahi Valeem. 2008. Response of wheat growth and yield to various levels of compost and organic manure. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 40(5): 2135-2141.
· Islam, M.S., A.K. Paul, A.S.M. Fazle Bari, S. Shahriar, M. Sharmin Sultana, and M.T. Hosain. 2014. Integrated effect of organic manures and nitrogen on yield contributing characters and yield of rice (BRRI dhan29). International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 4(11): 1-6.
· Juliano, B.O. 1971. Rice: Chemistry and technology. The American Association of Cereal Chemists. Incorporated Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA. 774pp.
· Kasai, M., K. Ohishi, A. Shimada, and K. Hatae. 2001. Taste property of cooked rice based on an analysis of the cooke rice extracts. Journal of Cookery Science of Japan. 34(4): 373-379.
· Kumawat, P.D., N.L. Jat, and S.S. Yadavi. 2006. Effect of organic manure and nitrogen fertilization on growth, yield and economics of barley (Hordeum vulgare). Indian Journal Agriculture Science. 76: 226-229.
· Lazcano, C., and J. Dominguez. 2011. The use of vermicompost in sustainable agriculture: impact on plant growth and soil fertility. Soil Nutrients. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. 1-23.
· Lifen, H., YU. Jun, Y. Jie, Z. Rong, B. Yanchao, S. Chengming, and Z. Hengyang. 2016. Relationships between yield, quality and nitrogen uptake and utilization of organically grown rice varieties. Soil Science Society of China. 26(1): 85-97.
· Little, R.R., G.B. Hilder, and E.H. Dawson. 1958. Differential effect of dilute alkali on 25 varieties of milled white rice. Cereal Chemistry Journal. 35: 111-126.
Mahmud, A.J., A.T.M. Shamsuddoha, and M. Nazmul Haque. 2016. Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizer on the growth and yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Nature and Science. 14(2): 45-54.
· Malviya, P., A.K. Jha, and V.B. Upadhyay. 2012. Effect of different proportions of vermicompost and fertilizers on growth and yield of scented rice and soil properties. Annals of Agricultural Research. 33(4): 228-234.
· Manivannan, S., M. Balamurugan, K. Parthasarathi, G. Gunasekaran, and L.S. Ranganathan. 2009. Effect of vermicompost on soil fertility and crop productivity-beans (Phaseolus vulgaris). Journal of Environmental Biology. 30(2): 275-281.
· Mashayekhi, S., A. Fallah, H. Madani, and N.A. Sajedi. 2008. Evaluation of rate and split of nitrogen fertilizer on protein percent and amylose content of rice grain. Journal of New Finding in Agriculture. 3(2): 180-188. (In Persian).
· Mohaddesi, A., A. Abbasian, S. Bakhshipour, and M. Mohammad Salehi. 2010. Effects of nitrogenous fertilizer and planting space on yield and yield components of 843 rice line. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 2(3): 198-208. (In Persian).
· Mohammadian, M. 2005. Study the efficiency of nitrogen fertilizer and its improvement in rice. Final Reports of Research Projects. Rice Research Institute of Iran-Deputy of Mazandaran. 65 pp. (In Persian).
· Nasrollah Zadeh, A. 2014. Effects of chemical and biological fertilizer on yield and nitrogen uptake of rice. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. 4(2): 37-46.
· Nasrollah Zadeh, A., E. Amiri, A. Shariffar, M. Tayefe, and S.A. Hashemi. 2013. Effect of chemical and biological fertilizer on rice yield, growth and quality in paddy soil of Guilan province (Iran). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences. 3(1): 61-68.
· Pontillas, L., E. Lugo, R. Malate, and A. Lanioso. 2009. Efficacy evaluation of vermicompost and inorganic fertilizer applied in lowland rice. The Threshold. IV: 66-75.
· Razavipour, T., and A.J. Ali. 2006. Effect of fresh and composted azolla on rice grain yield and quality. 2nd International Rice Congress. New Delhi, India. 9-13 October.
· Rehana, B., M.H. Mian, M. Tahirruddin, and M.A. Hasan. 2003. Effect of azolla-urea application on yield and NPK uptake by BRRI Dhan 29 in Boro season. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 6(11): 968-971.
· Sleper, D.A., and J.M. Poehlman. 2006. Breeding field crops. 6th edition. Van Nostrand Reinhold Company. New York. 724p.
· Soleimani, A., and B. Amiri Larijani. 2004. Rice production principles. Arvij Press. 303p. (In Persian).
· Tayefe, M., A. Gerayzade, E. Amiri, and A. Nasrollahzadeh. 2014. Effect of nitrogen on rice yield, yield components and quality parameters. African Journal of Biotechnology. 13(1): 91-105.
· Thao, H.M., N.H. Hong, N.T. Tuyen, N.V. Toan, and L.N. Quyen. 2015. Study on the effect of some of N, P, K fertilizer compounds on the yield and quality of Bp53 rice variety. Journal of Agricultural Technology. 11(8): 2149-2156.
· Valadabadi, S.A., F. Farahdahr, E. Amiri, and T. Razavipour. 2011. Effect of azolla compost on yield and nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium uptake in rice. Crop Ecophysiology. 3(4): 378-387. (In Persian).
· Yang, J., S. Peng, Z. Zhang, Z. Wang, R.M. Visperas, and Q. Zhu. 2002. Grain and dry matter yields and partitioning of assimilates in Japonica/Indica hybrids. Crop Science. 42: 766-772.
· Yousefi, A.A., and M. Sadeghi. 2014. Effect of vermicompost and urea chemical fertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum) in the field condition. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 7(12): 1227-1230.