· Abrishamchi, P., A. Ganjali, A. Bey Khurmyzi, and A. Avan. 2014. The effect of vermicompost on germination and seedling growth of tomato varieties. Agriculture, Science and Technology Journal. 27(4): 393-383.
· Arancon, N.C., A. Edwards., P. Bierman., C. Welch, and J.D. Metzger. 2004. Influences of vermin composts on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology. 93: 145-153.
· Atiyeh, R.M., S. Lee, C.A. Edwards, N.Q. Arancon, and J.D. Metzger. 2002. The influence of humic acids derived from earthworm-processed organic wastes on plant growth. Bioresource Technology. 84: 7-14.
· Azimi, R., M. Jangjo, and H.M. Asghari. 2014. The effect of mycorrhizal fungi inoculation on the establishment of morphological characteristics of primary and thyme herbs in natural areas. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 11(4): 666-676.
· Azizi, M., F. Rezvani, M. Hasan zadeh, A. Lakzian, and H. Nemati. 2008. Effects of various vermicompost and irrigation levels on morphological and essence yield of Matricaria recutita L. Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Research. 24(1):82-93. (In Persian).
· Azizi, M., M. Baghani, A. Lakzian, and H. Aroei. 2005 .Effect of vermicompost and vermiwash foliar application on morphological characters and active ingredients content basil (Ocimumbasilicum). Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 21(2): 41-52.
· Bigonah, R., P. Rezvani Moghadam, and M. Jahan. 2015. Effect of different fertilizer management on certain quantitative and qualitative properties of medicinal plants Coriandrum sativum L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 12(4): 574-581.
· Bremner, J.M., and C.S. Mulvaney. 1982. Methods of soil analysis, part 2 chemical and microbiological properties, 595-624.
· Cardoso, I.M., and T.E. Kuyper. 2006. Mycorrhizas and tropical soil fertility. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 116: 72-84.
· Daei. G., M.R. Ardakani, F. Rejali, S. Teimuri, and M. Miransari. 2009. Alleviation of salinity stress on wheat yield, yield components, and nutrient uptake using Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi under field conditions. Journal of Plant Physiology. 166: 617-625. (In Persian).
· Darzi, M.T., A. Ghalavand, F. Sefidkon, and F. Rejali. 2009. The effects of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and phosphatic biofertilizer application on quantity and quality of essential oil in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Research. 24: 396-413. (In Persian).
· Emami, A. 1996. In the description of methods of analysis. Volume I, No. 982 Technical Publications. Soil Research Institute and Water, 91-128 . (In Persian).
· Farzaneh, M., S. Wichmann, H.Vierheilig, and H.P. Kaul. 2009. The effects of arbuscular mycorrhiza and nitrogen nutrition on growth of chickpea and barley. Pflanzenbauwiss Germany Journal of Agronomy. 13: 15-22.
· Gutie´rrez-Miceli, F.A., B. Moguel-Zamudio, M. Abud-Archila, and L. Dendooven. 2008. Sheep manure vermin compost supplemented with a native diazotrophic bacteria and mycorrhizas for maize cultivation. Bioresource Technology. 99: 7020–7026.
· Kamkar, A., A. Jebelli Javan, F. Asadi, and M. Kamalinejad. 2010. The antioxidative effect of Iranian Mentha pulegium extracts and essential oil in sunflower oil. Food Chemical Toxicology. 48: 1796-1800.
· Kapoor, R., B. Giri, and K.G. Mukerji. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculumvulgare Mill on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology. 93: 307–311.
· Khoramdel, S., A. Kochaki, M. Nasiri-Mahalati, and R. Gorbani. 2010. The effects of biofertilizers on yield and yield components (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research in Iran. 8(5): 768-770. (In Persian).
· Koozehgar Kaleji, M., and M. R. Ardakani .2017. The Application of organic and biological fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield of (Mentha spicata L.) Journal Applied Research of plant Ecophysiology. 4:157- 172.
· Koozehgar Kaleji, M., and M. R. Ardakani. 2018. 'Quantitative and qualitative performance of Froriepia subpinnata as affected by mycorrhizal symbiosis, compost tea, and vermicompost'. Iranian Journal of Plant Physiology 8: 2457-2467.
· Mona, Y., A.M. Kandil, and M.F. Swaefy Hend. 2008. Effect of three different compost levels on fennel and alvia growth character and their essential oils. Biological Sciences. 4: 34-39.
· Moradi R., P. Rezvani Moghaddam, M. Nasiri Mahallati, and A. Nezhadali. 2011. Effects of organic and biological fertilizers on frut yield and essential oil of sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgar var. Duice). Spanish Journal Agriculture Reserch. 9(2): 546- 553.
· Moradi, S., H. Besharati, V. Feizi Asl, H. Nadian, E. Karimi, and A. Golchin. 2009. Effect of different levels of humidity, mycorrhiza and Rhizobium in germination, flowering time and morphological traits in chickpea. In: 11th Iranian Soil Science Congress, Gorgan, Iran, 12-15 July. p. 243-244. (In Persian).
· Nemati Darbandi, H., M. Azizi, S. Mohamadi, and S. Karimpor. 2014. The effect of spraying with different concentrations of vermicompost (Vermiwash) on the morphological traits, yield and percentage of essential oil of Melissa officinalis. Journal of Horticultural Science. 27(4): 411-417.
· Nemati, A., A. Golchin, and H. Besharati. 2013. The impact of bio-fertilizers on yield, growth and plant macronutrients concentration of tomato under cadmium stress. Journal of Soil Biology. 1(2): 145-157.
· Razvinia, M.S., M. Agha alikhani, and H.S. Naghadbadi. 2015. The effect of vermicompost manure and chemical fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characteristics (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 31(2): 357-373. (In Persian).
· Sajadi, S.E., G. Naderi, and R. Ziaee .2004. Antioxidant effects of selected medicinal plants of of Labiatae family. Journal of Medicinal Science. 8(2): 1-12. (In Persian).
· Sajdy, N., and F. Rejali. 2011. The use of mycorrhizal inoculation effect of drought stress on the absorption of micronutrients in corn. ResearchJournalofSoil (Soil Science and Water). 25(2): 83-92.
· Saleh Rastin, N. 2001. Biofertilizers and their role in order to reach to sustainable agriculture. A compilation of papers of necessity for the production of biofertilizers in Iran. 1-54 pp. (In Persian).
· Samiran, R., A. Kusum, K.D. Biman, and A. Ayyanadar. 2010. Effect of organic amendments of soil on growth and productivity of three common crops viz. Zea mays, Phaseolus vulgaris and Abelmoschus esculentus. Applied Soil Ecology. 45:78-84.
· Sharma, A. K. 2002. A handbook of organic farming. Agrobios, India. 627 pp.
· Tahami Zarandi, S.M.K., P. Rezvani Moghaddam, and M. Jahan. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) Journal of Agroecology. 2(1): 70-82. (In Persian).
· Tahami Zarandi, S.M.K., P. Rezvani Moghaddam, and M. Jahan. 2014. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on growth indexes basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) Journal of Agroecology. 5(4): 363-372. (In Persian).
· Telci, I., E. Bayram, G. Yılmaz, and B. Avci. 2006. Variability in essential oil composition of Turkish basils (Ocimum basilicum L.). Biochemical Systematic and Ecology. 34: 489-497.
Toussaint, J.P., F.A. Smith, and S.E. Smith. 2007. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi can induce the production of phytochemicals in sweet basil irrespective of phosphorus nutrition. Mycorrhiza. 17(4): 291-297.