· Abdul–Baki, A.A., and J.D. Anderson. 1973. Vigor determination in soybean by multiple criteria. Crop Science. 13: 630-633.
· Afzal, I., S.M.A. Basras, N. Ahmad, and M. Farooq. 2005. Optimization of hormonal priming techniques for evaluation of salinity stress in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Caderno de Pesquisa Serie Biologia. 17 (1): 95-109.
· Aladjadjiyan, A., and T. Ylieva. 2003. Influence of stationary magnetic field on the early stages of the development of tobacco seeds (Nicotiana tabacum L.). Journal of Central European Agriculture. 4: 131-135.
· Ashraf, M.R., and M. Foolad. 2005. Pre-sowing seed treatment a shutgun approach to improve germination, plant growth and crop yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare) under saline and non-saline conditions. Advances in Agronomy. 88: 217-223.
· Atak, C., O. Emiroglu, S. Alikamanoglu, and A. Rzakoulieva. 2003. Stimulation of regeneration by magnetic field in soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) tissue cultures. Journal of Cell and Molecular Biology. 2: 113-119.
· Baser kouchebagh, S., F. Farahvash, B. Mirshekari, F. Rahimzadeh Khoei, and H. Kazemi arbat. 2015. The effects of physical primings of seeds on agronomical characteristics and alkaloid content of datura (Datura stramonium L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 34(2): 293-306.
· Boqumila, B., and D. Bert. 2005. Effects of priming methods on germination of Calendula officinalis. Floriculture. 18: 96-100.
· Chen, Y.P., L. Li., and F.M. Wang. 2002. The effects of He-Ne laser and KT treatment on the seeds germination and growth of wheat. Acta Laser Biology Sinica. 6: 412 416.
· Emiroglu, O., and S. Alikamanoglu. 2006. Seed physiology of barley (Hordeum vulgare) under pre-sowing physical treatments as an effective method for plant growth improvement. Advances in Agronomy. 79: 154-158.
· Farahvash, F., H. Porfeaizi, M.A. Madadi Saray, and P. Azarfam. 2007. Effect of gamma irradiation on wheat physiological traits. Journal of Agricultural Science. 1(3): 38-50. (In Persian).
· Feghe Nabi, F., and M. Tajbakhsh. 2007. Effect of different seed treatments on yield and yield components of rape seed. Thesis in Agronomy. University of Urmia, Iran. PP: 129. (In Persian).
· Gupta, S., and P. Hunsigi. 2006. Effects of ultrasonic waves on growth relative parameters of medicinal plants. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 18(1): 96-100.
· Hejazi, A.Z., and N. Hamideddin. 2010. The effect of gamma irradiation on enhancement of growth and seed yield of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) and associated molecular changes. Journal of Horticulture. 2(3): 38-51. (In Persian).
· Mahboub, Z., and P.S. Riaz. 2012. Application of ultrasonic waves as a priming technique for improvement of germination and growth of some medicinal plants under semi arid regions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 42(3): 40-46.
· Majd, A., S. Farzpour Majiani, and D. Deranian. 2010. Study effect of magnetic field on seed germination of mungbean. Journal of Plant Science Research. 18(2): 25-34.
· Mishra, B., and B. Shahrokh. 2006. Identification of Achillea species. Indian Journal of Medicinal Plants. 15: 43-48.
· Omidbeigi, R. 2008. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Vol. 3, Astan-e- Ghods Razavi Publ., 400p. (In Persian).
· Vasilevski, G. 2003. Perspectives of the application of biophysical methods in sustainable agriculture. Bulgarian Journal of Plant physiology. Special Issue: 179-186.
· Vasilevski, G., and D. Boshev. 1995. The use of laser light as a possibility for production of healthy food. Proc. Int. Eco-Conference, Skopje, 21-25 May, Macedonia.
· Yaldagard, M., and S.A. Mortazavi. 2008. Application of ultrasonic waves as a priming technique for the germination of barley seed. Journal of Institute Brew. 114 (1): 14-21.
· Zeynal Zadeh Tabrizi, H., and M. Gaffari. 2009. Regression analysis of seed and oil yield of single cross sunflower hybrids. Research Journal of Agronomy Science. 6: 41-54. (In Persian).
· Lal Bahadur, D., R. Gupta, and B. Mishra. 2010. Effect of time of radiation on three local varieties of spearmint (Mentha spicata) under Haryana state conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 34(2): 29-34.