· Amador-Ramirez, M.D. 2002. Critical period of weed control in transplanted chilli pepper. Weed Research. 42: 203–209.
· Auskarniene, O., G. Psibisauskiene, A. Auskalnis, and A.K. Kadzys. 2010. Cultivar and plant density influence on weediness in spring barely crops. Zemdirbyste Agriculture. 97: 53- 60.
· Bararpour, M.T., and A. Abdollahi. 2000. Velvetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti) Interference and control. Z. Ptlkrankh, Ptlschuts, Sonderh. XVII. 589-594.
· Bukun, B. 2004. Critical period for weed control in cotton in Turkey. Weed Research. 44: 404-412.
· Chris, H., S. Allan, J. Hamill, C. Zhang, and N. Doucet. 2001. Critical period of weed control in no-till soybean (Glycine max L.) and corn (Zea mays L.). Weed Technology. 15(4): 737-744.
· Evans, S.P., S.Z. Knezevic, J.L. Lindquist, C.A. Shapiro, and E.E. Blankenship. 2003. Nitrogen application influences the critical period for weed control in corn. Weed Science. 51: 408- 417.
· Ghanizadeh, H., S. Lorzadeh, and N. Ariannia. 2010. Critical period for weed control in corn in south west of Iran. Asian Journal of Agriculture Research. 4(2): 80-86.
· Ijlal, Z., A. Tanveer, M. Ehsan Safdar, A. Aziz, M. Ashraf, N. Akhtar, F.A. Atif, A. Ali, and M. Mudassar Maqbool. 2011. Effects of weed crop competition period on weeds and yield and yield components of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Pakistan Journal of Weed Science Research. 17(1): 51-63.
· Isik, D., H. Mennan, B. Bukun, A. Oz, and M. Ngouajio. 2006. The critical period for weed control in corn in Turkey. Weed Technology. 20: 867-872.
· Jamali, A., G. Ahmadvand, A. Sepehri, and A. Jahedi. 2010. Critical period of maize weeds control (Zea mays L.). Journal of Plant Protection. 24: 457-464. (In Persian).
· Knezevic, S.Z., S.P. Evans, E.E. Blankenship, R.C. van Acker, and J.L. Lindquist. 2002. Critical period for weed control: the concept and data analysis. Weed Science. 50: 773-786.
· Kumar, K.S. 2005. Physiological studies on weed control efficiency in clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonolaba). Department of Crop Physiology. University of Agricultural Sciences. Dharwad. Pakistan.
· Larbi, E., J. Ofosu-Anim, J.C. Norman, S. Anim-Okyere, and F. Danso. 2013. Growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in response to herbicide application in the coastal savannah ecozone of Ghana. Net Journal of Agricultural Science. 1(3): 81-86.
· Lorzadeh, S.H. 2011. Weed management based on phonological stages in corn in North Khuzestan province, Iran. Advances in Environmental Biology. 5(8): 2291-2295.
· Mahmoodi, S., and A. Rahimi. 2009. The critical period of weed control in corn in Birjand region, Iran. International Journal of Plant Production. 3(2): 91-96.
· Mitskas, B.M. 2002. Interference between corn and Johnson grass (Sorghum halepense) from seed or rhizomes. Weed Science. 51: 540-545.
· Oerke, E.C., and H.W. Dehne. 2004. Safeguarding production losses in major crops and the role of crop protection. Crop Protection. 23: 275-285.
· Pooryousef Myandoab, M., S. Sharifi Topragh Ghaleh, and N. Hosseini Mansoub. 2011. Study on density and interference effects of (Chenopodium album L.) weed in two corn planting pattern. Journal of Applied Environmental, Biological Science. 1(11): 541-544.
· Ratkowsky, D.A. 1990. Handbook of nonlinear regression models. Marcel Dekker, New York, USA.
· Shaalan, A.M., K.A. Abou-zied, and M.K. El Nass. 2014. Productivity of sesame as influenced by weeds competition and determination of critical period of weed control. Alexandria Journal of Agricultural Research. 59(3): 179-187.
· Shahnoushi Froushani, N., B. Fakari Sardehaei, and M. Kajouri Gashniani. 2012. Check price fluctuations of corn and its precious cycle by using GARCH and harmonic model. Agricultural Economics. 6: 63-81. (In Persian).
· Sikkema, P.H., N. Soltani, R.E. Nurse, R.J. Vyn, L. van Eerd, and C. Shropshire. 2009. Weed control, environmental impact and profitability of weed management options in glyphosate-tolerant maize. Weed Science. 455.
Uremis, I., A. Uludag, A. Can Ulger, and B. Cakir, 2009. Determination of critical period for weed control in the second crop corn under Mediterranean conditions. African Journal of Biotechnology. 8(18): 4475-4480.