· Abadian, H., N. Latifi, B. Kamkar, and B. Bagheri. 2008. The effect of late sowing date and plant density on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of canola (RGS-003). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
. 15(5): 78-87. (In Persian).
· Anonymous, 1998. AOAC In K. Helrich (Ed.), Official methods of analysis (15th
ed.). Methods 920.10. Arlington, VA/Washington, DC, USA: Association of Official Analytical Chemists.
· Anwar, M., D.D. Patra, S. Chand, K. Alpesh, A.A. Naqvi, and SPS. Khanuja. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb and oil yield, nutrient accumulation, and oil quality of French basil. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis
. 36: 1737-1746.
· Arancon, N., C.A. Edwards, P. Bierman, C. Welch, and J.D. Metzger. 2004. Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology.
· Azaremy, F., M. Malakoty, K. Khavazi, and K. Saghafi. 2015. The effect of simultaneous application of Pseudomonas fluorescens
and phosphate fertilizers on the performance and recovery of phosphorus and low ratio in rapeseed. Soil Biology Journal.
3(1): 30-21. (In Persian).
· Daniel, C.G., and M.J. Boem. 2001. Temporal effects of compost and fertilizer applications on nitrogen fertility of golf course Turfgrass. Agronomy Journal
. 93: 548–555.
· Darzi, M.T., A. Galavand, F. Rejali, and F. Sefid kon. 2007. Effect of biofertilizers application on yield and yield components in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare
). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
. 22(4): 276-292. (In Persian).
· Dileep Kumar, S.B., I. Berggren, and A.M. Martensson. 2001. Potential for mproving pea production by coinoculation with fluorescent pseudomonas and rhizobium. Plant and Soil.
· Downey, K., and B. Stefansson. 2004. Canola: Canada oil, Canola council of Canada. Available at http://www.canola-council.org
· Eghball, B. 2002. Soil properties as influenced by phosphorus- and nitrogen-based manure and compost applications. Agronomy Journal
. 94: 128–135.
· Erhart, E., and W. Hartl. 2003. Mulching with compost improves growth of blue spruce in Christmas tree plantations. European Journal of Soil Biology
. 39 (3): 149-156.
· Esmaeil, Y., and A.M. Patwardhan. 2006. Physiological analysis of the growth and development of canola (Brassica napus
L.) under different chemical fertilizer application. Asian Journal of Plant Science
. 5: 745-752.
· Fallah, A. 2012. Investigating the relationship between the total population of bacteria and fungi with some characteristics of soils in Guilan province. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production
. 2(2): 68-49. (In Persian).
· Faraji, A., and H.M. Arzanesh. 2013. Reaction of two genotypes of rapeseed to growth promoting bacteria on yield and components of grain yield, dry matter and harvest index. Journal of Seed and Plant, Seed and Planting
. 2(29): 29-17. (In Persian).
· Farina, R., A. Beneduzi, A. Ambrosini, S.B. Campos, B.B. Lisboa, V. Wendisch, L.K. Vargas, and L.M.P. Passaglia. 2012. Diversity of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria communities associated with the stages of canola growth. Applied Soil Ecology.
· Fatma, A.G., A.M. Lobna, and N.M. Osman. 2008. Effect of compost and biofertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil of sweet marjoram (Majorana hortensis
) plant. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology
. 10(4): 381–387.
· Hassanzadeh Quratpeh, A., and H. Javadi. 2015. Effect of application of nitrogen fertilizer and inoculation with biological fertilizers of azospirilum and azotobacter on yield, yield components and spring rapeseed oil in West Azarbaijan. Journal of Production and Processing of Agricultural and Horticultural Products.
5 (18): 49-39. (In Persian).
· Hinsinger, P.H. 2001. Bioavailability of soil inorganic P in the rhizosphere as affected by root-induced chemical changes: a review. Plant and Soil
. 237: 173-195.
· Jeyabal, A., and G. Kuppuswamy. 2001. Recycling of organic wastes for the production of vermicompost and its response in rice legume cropping system and soil fertility. European Journal of Soil Biology.
· Jones, D.L., and P.R. Darrah.1996. Re-sorption of organic compounds by roots of (Zea mays
L.) and its consequences in the rhizosphere. Plant and Soil
. 178: 153-160.
· Kaur, G., and M.S. Reddy. 2014. Influence of P-solubilizing bacteria on crop yield and soil fertility at multilocational sites. European Journal of Soil Biology
. 61: 35-40.
· Kennedy, I.R., and Y.T. Tchan. 1992. Biological nitrogen fixation in non leguminous field crops: Recent advances. Plant and Soil
. 141: 93-118.
· Kumar, V., R.K. Behl, and N. Narula. 2001. Establishment of phosphate solubilizing strains of Azotobacter chroococcum in rhizosphere and their effect on wheat under green house conditions. Microbiology Research
. 156: 87–93.
· Madani, H., Gh. Boroujerdi, and A. Pazoki. 2010. Effect of phosphorus soluble bacterial and chemical fertilizer of phosphate ammonium in autumn canola. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 4 (16): 108-95. (In Persian).
· Mehnaz, S., and G. Lazarovits. 2006. Inoculation effects of Pseudomonas putida, Gluconacetobacter azotocaptans
, and Azospirillum lipoferum
on corn plant growth under green house conditions. Microbial Ecology
. 51: 326–335.
· Mohammadi, K., S. Kalamian, and F. Nouri. 2007. Use of agricultural wastage as compost and its effect on grain yield of wheat cultivars.
National Conference for Food and Agribusiness. Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. Pp: 219-224. (In Persian).
· Narula, N., V. Kumar, R.K. Behl, A. Deubel, A. Gransee, and W. Merbach. 2000. Effect of P-solubilizin Azotobacter chroococcum
on N, P, K uptake in P responsive wheat genotypes grown under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Plant and Nutrient Soil Science.
· Ohara, N., Y. Naito, K. Kasama, T. Shindo, H. Yoshida, T. Nagata, and H. Okuyama. 2009. Similar changes in clinical and path-ological parameters in Wistar Kyoto rats after a 13-week dietary intake of canola oil or a fatty acid composition-based interesteried canola oil mimic. Food Chemistry and Toxicology Journal
. 47: 157-162.
· Padmavathiamma, P.K., L.Y. Li, and U.R. Kumari. 2008. An experimental study of vermin biowaste composting for agricultural soil improvement. Bioresource Technology
. 99: 1672-1681.
· Patten, C.L., and B.R. Glick. 2002. Role of Pseudomonas putida
indole acetic acid in development of the host plant root system. Applied Environmental Microbiology
. 68: 3795–3801.
· Rabiee, M., M. Kavoosi, and P. Tousi Kehal. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer levels and their application time on yield and some agronomic traits of rapeseed (cv. Hyola 401) in winter cultivation in Guilan. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil
. 15(58): 199-212. (In Persian).
· Sabahi, H., A. Ghalavand, A.M. Modarres sanavy, and A. Asgharzadeh. 2008. Comparing the effects of integrated and conventional fertilization systems on canola (Brassica napus
) yield and chemical properties of soil. Water and Soil Journal
. 22 (2): 1-15.
· Saharan, B.S., and V. Nehra. 2011. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: A critical review. Life Science and Medicine Research
. 21: 1-30.
· Sahu, S.N., and B.B. Jana. 2000. Enhancement of the fertilizer value of rock phosphate engineered through phosphate-solubilizing bacteria. Ecological Engineering Journal
. 15: 27–39.
· Salahi Farahi, M., and F. Seyedi. 2015. Effect of sulfur fertilizer combination with thiobacillus and zinc on yield and yield components and rapeseed oil percentage of RGS003 in Gonbad region. Olive Oil Production
. 2(2): 46-35. (In Persian).
· Salimpour, S., B. Khawazi, A. Nadiyan, and H. Besharati. 2010. Effect of soils and sulfur and microorganisms on the performance and chemical composition of rapeseed. Soil Research (Soil and Water Sciences)
. 24(1): 19-9. (In Persian).
· Sani, B., F. Rajabzadeh, A. Liaqati, F. Ghoshchi, and M. Carver. 2007. The role of biological fertilizers on qualitative and quantitative and quantitative indices of maize in the ecosystem. Proceedings of the 2nd
National Ecological Conference of Iran. 885-899. (In Persian).
· Silspur, M., and E. Baniafi. 2000. Feasibility of using microbial phosphate fertilizers in the cultivation of cotton with the aim of exploring the use of phosphate fertilizers. Sixth Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, Babolsar, Iran. Pp: 469. (In Persian).
· Soleymanifard, A., and R. Naseri. 2014. The effects of urea fertilizer and Azotobacter and Azospirillum on physiological charactestis of maize (Zea mays
L.) at Khash, Iran. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 3(31): 301-319. (In Persian).· Vesquez, P., G. Holguin, M.E. Puente, A. Lopez Cortes, and Y. Bashan. 2000. Phosphate solubilizing microorganisms associated with the rhizosphere of mangroves in a semiarid coastal lagoon. Biology and Fertility of Soils
. 30: 460-468.
· Yasari, E., M.A. Azadgoleh, S. Mozafari, and M. Alashti. 2009. Enhancement of growth and nutrient uptake of rapeseed (Brassica napus
L.) by applying mineral nutrients and biofertilizers. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science
. 15: 12(2): 27-33.
· Zaidi, A., M.S. Khan, and M. Amil. 2003. Interactive effect of rhizotrophic microorganisms on yield and nutrient uptake of chickpea (Cicer arietinum
). European Journal of Agronomy
. 19: 15-21.
Zhao, F.J., P.E. Bilsborrow, E.J. Evans, and S.P. Mc Grath. 1997. Nitrogen to sulfur ratio in rape-seed and in rapeseed protein and its use in diagnosing sulfur deficiency. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 20: 549-558.