· Abbas, F., A. Mohanna, G. Al-Lahham, and E. AL-Jbawi. 2012. Osmotic adjustment in sugar beet plant under salinity stress. Journal of Sugar Beet
. 28(1): 37-43.
· Abdollahian Noghabi, M., R. Sheykholeslami, and B. Babaei. 2005. Terms and meanings of technological quantity and quality of sugarbeet. Sugarbeet Journal.
21: 101-104. (In Persian).
· Absalan, A.A., A. Ghanbari, M. Rastgoo, and S. Norouz zadeh. 2017 .The effect of seed priming on sugar beet root yield under low irrigation and presence of weed. Journal of Agroecology
. 9(1): 217-231. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 2014. Food and agriculture organization. http://faostat.fao.org/
· Anonymous. 2015. Agricultural statistics: Agricultural Ministry of Iran. From http://dpe.agri-jahad.ir
· Baradaran Firouzabadi, M., N. Farrokhi, and M. Parsaeyan. 2011. Sequential path analysis of some yield and quality omponents in sugar beet grown in normal and drought conditions. Italian Journal of Agronomy
. 6(9): 44- 51.
· Bashiri, B., T. Mir Mahmoodi, and K. Fotohi. 2015. Evaluation of sugarbeet (Beta vulgaris
L.) genotypes for their trait associations under saline conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 9(2): 243-258. (In Persian).
· Farooq, M., S.M. Basra, and A.N. Ahmad. 2007. Improving the performance of transplanted rice by seed priming. Plant Growth Regulation
. 51(2): 129-137.
· Farshadfar, A. 2000. Principles and multivariate statistical methods. Razi University of Kermanshah. 754 pp. (In Persian).
· Franzen, D.W., M, Anfirud, and, P. Carson. 2005. Sugar beet rooting depth. Sugarbeet Research and Extension Reports
. 35: 105-108.
· Ghasemi, N., A. Dadkhah, and G. Rassam, 2015. Evaluation of the effect of humic acid on quantitative and qualitative yield of sugar beet in conditions of salinity stress. Fourth Agricultural and Sustainable Natural Resources Conference, Tehran. (In Persian).
· Ghotbi, A., and E. Farajzadeh Memarian Tabrizi. 2018. Evaluation of seed priming with various dietary solutions at different levels of water stress on physiological characteristics and sugar beet yield of single genetic seed varieties. Environmental Stress in Crop Sciences
. 11(1): 117-126. (In Persian).
· Hamzei, J., R. Shayanfard, and K. Fotouhi. 2012. The effects of seed priming on some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of two sugar beet cultivars. Journal of Crop Production and Processing
. 2(6): 155- 164.
· Harris, D. 2001. Development and testing of on-farm seed priming. Advances in Agronomy
. 90: 129-178.
· Hosseini, A., and A. Koocheki. 2007. Effects of priming on seed germination and germination rate of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris
) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research.
5(1): 76-69. (In Persian).
· Lemaire, S., F. Maupas, P.H. Cournede, and P. Reffye. 2008. A morphogenetic crop model for sugar-beet (Betavulgaris
L.). International Symposium on Crop Modeling and Decision Support: ISCMDS 2008, Nanjing, China, pp. 19-22.
· Michalska-Klimczak, B., Z. Wyszyński, V. Pačuta, M. Rašovský, and A. Różańska. 2018. The effect of seed priming on field emergence and root yield of sugar beet. Plant, Soil and Environment
. 64: 227–232.
· Mukasa, Y., H. Takahashi, K. Taguchi, N. Ogata, K. Okazaki, and M. Tanaka. 2003. Accumulation of soluble sugar in true seeds by priming of sugar beet seeds and the effects of priming on growth and yield of drilled plants. Plant Production Science
. 6(1): 74-82.
· Sharifi, M. 2014. Correlation and path analysis performance traits under irrigation regimes white sugar with some sugar beet genotypes. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology
. 16(17): 74-88. (In Persian).
· Tajlil, A.H., A. Pazoki, and D. Eradatmand Asli. 2014. Effects of seed priming by mannitol and zinc sulfate on biochemical parameters and seed germination of chickpea. InternationalJournal of Farming and Allied Sciences
. 3: 294-298.
· Thornton, J.M., and A.A. Powell .1992. Short term aerated hydration for the improvement of seed quality in Brassica oleracea
L. Seed Science Research
. 2: 41-49.
Walters, C., P. Landre, L. Hill, F. Corbineau, and C. Bailly. 2005. Organization of lipid reserves in cotyledons of primed and aged sunflower seeds. Planta
. 222: 397-407.