عنوان مقاله [English]
Now-a-days, in addition to the quantity of production its quality, stability and sustainability are taken into account. This research was conducted in a split plot experiment based on randomized complete block design with three replications at Ramhormoz region in 2016-2017. The main treatments consisted of phosphorus fertilizers and bio-fertilizers with four levels (without using phosphorus fertilizer as control, bio-fertilizer, phosphorus bio-fertilizer + 150 kg.ha-1 superphosphate fertilizer and 200 kg.ha-1 superphosphate fertilizer) and foliar application of micro-nutrients (zinc, iron and manganese) with three levels (without application of micro-nutrients as control, spraying of micro-nutrients with 0.002 and 0.004 concentrations) assigned to sub plots. The analysis of variance of data showed that the combined effect of chemical and biological phosphorus fertilizer and foliar application of micronutrient on seed yield, its components, protein yield and its percentage, plant height and spike length were significant. Mean comparisons indicated that phosphorus bio-fertilizer + 150 kg.ha-1 superphosphate fertilizer produced highest number of spike per m2, seeds per spike, 1000-seed weight, harvest index, protein percentage, protein yield, plant height and spike length. The highest seed yield belonged to phosphorus bio-fertilizer + 150 kg.ha-1 superphosphate fertilizer and foliar application of micro-nutrients with 0.004 concentration and the lowest to the control treatment. Generally, to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers, cost of production and the prevention of soil contamination use of phosphorus bio-fertilizer +150 kg.ha-1 superphosphate fertilizer and spraying micronutrients with 0.004 concentration can be recommended to the farmers of the region.
· Ahmadi Vasseri, F., and H. M. Pirdashti. 2010. The Effect of combined biodegradation and P reduced quantities on salt and seed yield. 3th International Seminar on Oilseeds and Edible Oils. pp: 1-4. (In Persian)
· Alloway, B.J. 2008. Zinc in soils and crop nutrition (2th Ed.). Brussels: International Zinc Association (IZA). 136p.
· Aytak, Z., N. Gulmezoglu, Z. Sirel, and I. Tolay. 2015. The effect of zinc on yield, yield components and micronutrient concentrations in the seeds of safflower genotypes. Network of Botany, Horticulture and Agrology. 42(1): 202-208.
· Azimi, S.M., E. Nabati, M. Lak, and M. Shaban. 2013. Effect of N and P fertilizers on yield components of barley. International Journal Advance Biology and Biomedical Research. 2(2): 365-370.
· Cakmak, I. 2008. Enrichment of cereal grains with zinc: Agronomic or denetic bio fortification. Plant and Soil Journal. 302: 1-17.
· Ehsanipor, R. 2016. Effect of spray mono potassium phosphate and micronutrient on seed yield and its components of barley. Msc Theses. Islamic Azad University. Sabzevar Branch. 126 p. (In Persian)
· El-Gizawy, N.Kh.B., and S.A.S. Mehasen. 2009. Response of faba bean to bio, mineral phosphorus fertilizers and foliar application with zinc. World Appled Science Journal. 6: 1359-1365.
· Farnia, A., and M. Moayedi. 2014. Effect of phosphate and nitrogen bio-fertilizers on yield, yieldcomponents, oil and protein in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Bull. Environmental Pharmacology Life Science. 3: 110-117.
· Fathi, Gh., and M.A. Enayat Gholizadeh. 2009. Effect of iron, zinc and copper mineral fertilizers on growth and yield of barley cultivars in Khuzestan climate. Journal of Crop Physiology. 1(1): 16-23. (In Persian)
· Ghotavi, H., Gh. Moafporian, and A. Bahrani. 2011. Effect of zinc sulfate spraying and irrigation intervals on yield, yield components and corn protein content. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology. 4(1): 92-80. (In Persian)
· Gobarah, M.E., W.M. Haggag, M.M. Tawfik, G.A. Amal, and E.A. Ebtesam. 2015. Effect of Zn, Mn, and organic manures applications on yield, yield components and chemical constituents of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) grown in newly sandy soil. International Journal of ChemTech Research.8(4): 2120-2130.
· Hashemidezpholi, A., A. Kochaki, and M. Banayanaval. 1995. Improved crop yield. Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad University. 287 pp. (In Persian)
· Jones, C.A., J.S. Jacobsen, and J.M. Wraith. 2003. Effects of P fertilization on drought tolerance of malt barley. Western Nutrient Management. 5: 88-93.
· Karimi, A., A. Sepehri, J. Hamzehei, and G. Salimi. 2011. Biological phosphorus and nitrogen fertilizers impact on the quantity and quality of the herb borage under water stress. Journal of Plant Production Technology. 1: 37-50. (In Persian)
· Keeney, D.R., and D.W. Nelson. 1982. Nitrogen in organic forms. Pp: 643-698. In: A. L. Page, R. H. Miller and D. R. Keeney (Eds.), Method of soil analysis. Part II.
· Khazaei, H., A. Nezami, and A. Barzoei. 2009. Effect of different levels of phosphorus and superabsorbent on the response of two resistant wheat cultivars to water deficit. Iranian Journal of Crop Research. 4: 131-138. (In Persian)
· Ma, D., D. Sun, C. Wang, H. Ding, H. Qin, J. Hou, X. Huang, Y. Xie, and T. Guo. 2017. Physiological responses and yield of wheat plants in zinc-mediated alleviation of drought stress. Front Plant Science. 8: 860-868.
· Malakoti, M.J., and M.M. Tehrani. 2008. Effect of micronutrients to improve yield and quality of agricultural products. Tarbiat Modares University. 292 p. (In Persian).
· Mardan, R., and Sh. Kazemi. 2011. Response of morphological characteristics and biological function of barley to low element (Iron, Zinc and Cu). 1th National Conference on Modern Topics in Agriculture at Saveh University. (In Persian)
· Markova Ruzdik, N., D. Valcheva, D. Vulchev, L.J. Mihajlov, I. Karov, and V. Ilieva. 2015. Correlation between grain yield and yield components in winter barley varieties. Agricultural Seience and Technology. 7(1): 40-44.
· Mazlomi Mamyandi, M., A. Pirzad, and J. Jalilian. 2016. Effect of mycorrhizal symbiosis and supplementary irrigation on wheat grain yield and quality under variable end-season rainfall conditions. Iranian Journal of Dry Land Agriculture. 5(2): 203-223. (In Persian)
· Mehrvarz, S., M.R. Chaichai, and H.A. Alikhani. 2008. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and phosphorus chemical fertilizing on yield of barely. Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science. 5(4): 822–828.
· Mirvat, E., M. Haggag, M.M. Tawfik, and G.A. Amal. 2015. Effect of Zn, Mn, and organic manures applications on yield, yield components and chemical constituents of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) grown in newly sandy soil. International Journal of Chemical Technology Research. 8(4): 2120- 2130.
· Motaei, S., R. Amirinia, M. Tajbakhsh, and B. Abdollahi Mandolkhani. 2015. Effect of iron, zinc and manganese and their method of application on phenology, yield and quality of sweet corn grain. Journal of Production and Processing of Crop and Gardening. 4 (11): 230-240. (In Persian).
· Mousavifeyzabadi, H., Sh. Lack, and M. Alavi Fazel. 2013. Analysis of correlation and stepwise regression between grain protein yield and related traits of maize in conditions of drought stress and zinc sulfate spraying. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 5(23): 2783-2788.
· Ofosu- Anim, J., and M. Leitch. 2009. Relative efficacy of organic manures in spring barley production. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 3(1): 13-19.
· Pandey, N., G.C. Pathak, and C.P. Sharma. 2006. Zinc is critically required for pollen function and fertilization inlentil. Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 20: 89-96.
· Sadri, M.H., and M.J. Malakoti. 2004. The effects of iron, zinc and copper on the quantity and quality of wheat. Journal Soil and Water. 5: 71-83.
· Sharma, A.K. 2003. Bio-fertilizer for sustainable agriculture. Agro-bios (India). 218 pp.
· Singh, B., Y. Singh, U.S. Sadana, and O.P. Meelu. 2000. Effect of green manure, wheat straw and organic manures on DTPA extractable Fe, MN, Zn and Cu in a calcareous sandy loam soil at field capacity and under waterlogged conditions. Journal Indian Socity Soil Science. 40(1): 114-118.
· Sultana, S., H.M. Naser, N.C. Shil, S. Akhter, and R.A. Begum. 2016. Effect of foliar application of zinc on yield of wheat grown by avoiding irrigation at different growth stages. Bangladesh Journal Agriculture Research. 41: 323–334.
· Thalooth, A., M. Tawfik, and M.A. Magda Mohamed. 2009. Comparative study on the effect of foliar application of zinc, potassium and magnesium on growth, yield and some chemical constituents of mung bean plants grown under water stress conditions. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 2(1): 37-46.
· Woldesenbet, M., T. Tana, T.N. Sing, and T. Mekonnen. 2014. Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield and its components of food barley in Kaffa zone, south western Ethiopia. ScienceTechnologt Arts Research Journal. 3(2): 34-42.
· Zahedi Far, M., N. Karimian, A. Roghani, G. Yathrebi, and Y. Imam. 2011. Distribution of phosphorus and zinc in the organs and at different stages of wheat growth in the field. Water and Soil Journal. 25(3): 445-436. (In Persian)
· Zarabi, M., and A. Khalili. 2010. Effect of harmful use of phosphate fertilizer in ecosystem cycle. 1th Conference of Environmental Engineering. pp: 25-29.
· Zeidan, M.S. 2007. Effect of organic manure and phosphorus fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of lentil plants in sandy soil. Research Journal Agriculture Biology Science. 3(6): 748-752.