· Abbasian, A., N.A. Babaeian, and M.T. Bararpour. 2001. Interference of pigweed in soybean (Glycine max L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 8(3): 103-112. (In Persian).
· Aghaalikhani, M., Gh.M. Modares Sanavi, and A. Bankesaz. 2002. Effect of pigweed density and its germination time on dry matter accumulation and yield components of seminal corn. Proceeding of 7th Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. September 4-7, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran. pp: 630. (In Persian).
· Aghabaike, M. 2003. Study on the ecophysiological aspects of competition of lambs quarters (Chenopodium album L.) with corn (Zea mays L.). MS.c. Thesis of Mazandaran University. (In Persian).
· Begna, S.H., R.I. Hamilton, L.M. Dwyer, D.W. Stewart, D. Cloutier, A. Liu, and D.L. Smith. 2001. Response of corn hybrids differing in canopy architecture to chemical and mechanical (Rotary Hoeing) weed control. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science.16: 173-186.
· Dalley, D.C., L.M. Bernards, and J.J. Kells. 2006. Effect of removal timing and row spacing on soil moisture in corn (Zea mays L.). Weed Technology. 20: 399-409.
· Deen, W., C. J. Swanton, L. A. Hunt. 2001. Amechanistic growth and development model of common rag weed. Weed Science. 49: 723-731.
· Didehbaz moghanloo, Gh., M. Joudi, A. Tobeh, P. Sharifi Ziveh, and M.R. Shiri. 2014. Effect of maize (Zea mays L.) plant density on agronomic characteristics in competition with redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus L.). Cereal Research. 4: 229-237. (In Persian).
· Dutta, R.K., and B.P. Lahiri. 1998. Growth and yield of lentil in relation to population perssure. Lens Newsletter. 25(1-2): 27-29.
Ebrahimpour, F., and Z. Khodarahimpour. 2006. Efficiency integrated control (Chemical - Mechanical) weeds on the yield of maize single cross 704. Journal of Agricultural Research. 1: 39-50. (In Persian).
· Feizabadi, A. 2010. Influence of density and planting pattern on corn yield in competition with redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus L.). MS.c. Thesis of Tehran University. (In Persian).
Ghadiri, H. 2007. Weeds science. (Third Ed.). Shiraz University Press. (In Persian).
· Khavari Khorasani, S. 2008. Guideline usage of corn (Zea mays L.) in (all culture steps). First press. Sarva VA Avaye Massih. Publications, University Press of Jihad Daneshgahi, Mashhad, Iran. 119 pp. (In Persian).
· Khochaki, A., H. Zarif Ketabi, and A.R. Nakhforosh. 2006. Ecological approaches weeds management (2th Ed.). Mashhad University Press. (In Persian).
· Maddonni, G.A., M.E. Otegui, and A.G. Cirilo. 2001. Plant population density ,row spacing and hybrid effects on maize canopy architecture and light attenuation. Field Crops Research. 71: 183-193.
· Mirshekari, B. 2008. Study of redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus L.) phenologic stages at interference with three sunflower hybrids. Journal of Agroecology. 12: 77-92. (In Persian).
· Mohler, C.L. 2001. Enhancing the competitive ability of crops. In: Liebman M.C.L. Mohler, and C.P. Staver. (Eds). Ecological Management of Agricultural Weeds. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. Pp. 269-322.
· Nilson, G.F., A.R. Mauro, A. Dirceu, and A.B.J. Alvadi. 2004. Interference of hair beggarticks and arrow leaf sida with soybeans: Effects of plant density and relative emergence time. Ciencia Rural, Santa Maria. 34: 31-40.
· Nour Mohamadi, G., A. Siadat, and A. Kashani. 2007. Agronomy cereal crops. Shahid Chamran Ahwaz; Publications. pp 446. (In Persian).
· Santos, B.M., J.A. Dusky, W.M. Stall, and J.P. Gilreath. 2004. Influence of common lambsquarter (Chenopodiumalbum L.) densities and phosphorus fertilization on sugar beet. Crop Protection. 23: 173-176.
· Tharp, B.R., and J.J. Kells. 2001. Effect of glufosinate-resistant corn (Zea mays L.) population and row spacing on light interception, corn yield, and common lambs quarters (Chenopodium album L.) growth. Weed Technology. 5: 413-418.
· Turgut, A. 2000. Effects of plant populations and nitrogen doses on fresh ear yield and yield components of sweet corn (Zea mays saccharata Sturt.) grown under Bursa conditions. Turkish Journal of Agricultural and Forestry. 24: 341-347.
· Yadavi, A.R., E. Zand, A. Galavand, and M. Aghaalikhani. 2007. Investigation into the effect of bush density and planting pattern on yield and yield components of seminal corn under the competition with redroot pigweed. JournalofAgronomicReseearch. 5: 200-187. (In Persian).
· Yadavi, A.R., M. Aghaalikhani, A. Galavand, and E. Zand. 2006. Effect of bush density and planting pattern on the yield and growth index of seminal corn) Zea mays L.) Under the composition with redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retoflexus L). Agricultural Research: Water, Soil and Plant in Agriculture. 6: 46-31. (In Persian).