· Ahmad, R., A. Mahmood, M. Ikraam, and B. Hassan. 2002. Influence of different irrigation methods and band placement of nitrogen on maize productivity. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 4: 540-543.
· Anjum, S.A., X.Y. Xie, L.C. Wang, M.F. Saleem, C. Man, and W. Lei. 2011. Morphological, physiological and biochemical responses of plants to drought stress. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 6(9): 2026-2032.
· Anonymous. 2017. Industrial Crops statistics. Vezarat Jahad Keshavarzi Economic Planning Office, 340p. (In Persian)
· Arai, Y., and D.L. Sparks. 2007. Phosphate reaction dynamics in soils and soil minerals: A multiscale approach. Advanced Agronomy. 94: 135–179.
· Cakir, R. 2004. Effect of water stress at different development stages on vegetative and reproductive growth of corn. Field Crops Research. 89: 1-16.
· Costa, S.E.V.G.D., E.D.D. Souza, I. Anghinoni, J.P.C. Flores, E.G. Cao, and M.J. Holzschuh. 2009. Phosphorus and root distribution and corn growth as related to long-term tillage systems and fertilizer placement. Revista Brasileira de Ciência do Solo. 33(5): 1237-1247.
· Daneshian, J. 2000. Ecophysiological study of effects of water stress in soybean. Ph.D. Thesis in Agronomy. Islamic Azad University of Tehran, 232p. (In Persian)
· Earl, H.J., and R.F. Davis. 2003. Effect of drought stress on leaf and whole canopy radiation use efficiency and yield of maize. Agronomy Journal. 95(3): 688-696.
· Fageria, N.K. 2016. The use of nutrients in crop plants. CRC press, Third edition, 448 p.
· Fakhimipaydar, N. 2015. Response of yield and yield components of corn to phosphate and zinc sulfate fertilizers application methods under water stress. M.Sc. Thesis in Agronomy. Bu-Ali Sina University, 133 p. (In Persian)
· Giehl, R.F., J.E.Lima, and N. von Wiren. 2012. Localized iron supply triggers lateral root elongation in Arabidopsis by altering the AUX1-mediated auxin distribution. Plant Cell. 24(1): 33-49.
· Jin, J., G. Wang, X. Liu, X. Pan, S. J. Herbert, and C. Tang. 2006. Interaction between phosphorus nutrition and drought on grain yield, and assimilation of phosphorus and nitrogen in two soybean cultivars differing in protein concentration in grains. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 29(8): 1433-1449.
· Jing, J., Y. Rui, F. Zhang, Z. Rengel, and J. Shen. 2010. Localized application of phosphorus and ammonium improves growth of maize seedlings by stimulating root proliferation and rhizosphere acidification. Field Crops Research. 119(2-3): 355-364.
· Khan, M.S., A. Zaidi, and P.A. Wani. 2007. Role of phosphate-solubilizing microorganisms in sustainable agriculture. a review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 27(1): 29-43.
· Khan, M.S.A., J.A. Chowdhury, M.A. Razzaque, M.Z. Ali, S.K. Paul, and M.A. Aziz. 2017. Dry matter production and seed yield of soybean as affected by post-flowering salinity and water stress. Bangladesh Agronomy Journal. 19(2): 21-27.
· Liu, A., C. Plenchette, and C. Hamel. 2007. Soil nutrient and water providers: how arbuscular mycorrhizal mycelia support plant performance in a resource limited world. pp. 37–66. In: Hamel, C. and C. Plenchette, (Eds.) Mycorrhizae in Crop Production. Haworth Food and Agricultural Products Press, Binghamton, NY. USA.
· Ma, Q., X. Wang, H. Li, H. Li, L. Cheng, F. Zhang, and J. Shen. 2014. Localized application of NH4+-N plus P enhances zinc and iron accumulation in maize via modifying root traits and rhizosphere processes. Field Crops Research. 164: 107-116.
· Mahmood, J., Y.A. Abayomi, and M.O. Aduloju. 2009. Comparative growth and grain yield responses of soybean genotypes to phosphorous fertilizer application. African Journal of Biotechnology. 8(6): 345-404.
· Malakouti, M.J. 2014. Recommended fertilizer for agricultural products in Iran. Mobaleghan Press, 318p. (In Persian)
· Malmir, M. 2016. The effects of mycorhiza and bradyrhizobium on the growth and yield of soybean (Glycine max L.) under different levels of nitrogen starter fertilizer. M.Sc. Thesis in Agronomy. Bu-Ali Sina University, 134 p. (In Persian)
· Maqbool, M.M., A. Tanveer, A. Ali, M.N. Abbas, M. Imran, M. Ahmad, and A.A. Abid. 2016. Growth and yield response of maize (Zea mays) to inter and intra-row weed competition under different fertilizer application methods. Planta Daninha., 34(1): 47-56.
· Mascagni, H.J., and J. Bubba Bell. 2007. Influence of nitrogen fertilizer placement on yield performance of corn grown on single and twin rows on an alluvial clay soil. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences. 6(1): 77-82.
· Mazaheri, D., and N. Majnon Hoseini. 2001. Fundamental of agronomy. Tehran University Press, 320p. (In Persian)
· Mobini Dehkordi, A.A. 2003. Water supply and water management, appropriate solutions for crisis and water challenges in Future. Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 2: 54-60. (In Persian)
· Mohammadi, K., Y. Sohrabi, G. Heidari, S. Khalesro, and M. Majidi. 2012. Effective factors on biological nitrogen fixation. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(12): 1782-1788.
· Molla, A.H., Z.H. Shamsuddin, M.S. Halimi, M. Morziah, and A.B. Putech. 2001. Potential for enhancement of root growth and nodulation of soybean co-inoculated with Azospirillum and Bradyrhizobium in laboratory systems. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 33: 457-463.
· Nayyar, H., and D. Gupta. 2006. Differential sensitivity of C3 and C4 plants to water deficit stress: Association with oxidative stress and antioxidants. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 58: 106-113.
· Pandey, R.K.L., W.A.T. Hen-era, and J.W. Pendleton. 2000. Drought response of grain legumes under irrigation gradient. I. Yield and yield components. Agronomy Journal. 76: 549-553.
· Rahnama, A. 2008. Plant physiology. Pouran Pazhohesh Press, second edition, 364 p. (In Persian)
· Sanchez, F.J., E.F. De Ander, J.L. Tenorio, and L. Ayerbe. 2004. Growth of epicotyls, turgor maintenance and osmotic adjustment in pea plants (Pisum sativum L.) subjected to water stress. Field Crops Research. 86: 81-90.
· Tariq, M., G. Rozina, M. Fazal, J. Fazal, H. Zahid, N. Nadia, Kh. Hamayoon, and Kh. Hayatullah. 2011. Effect of different phosphorus levels on the yield and yield components of maize. Sarhad Journal Agriculture. 27: 165-170.
· Turk, M.A., and A.R.M. Tawaha. 2002. Impact of seeding rate, seeding date, rate and method of phosphorus application in faba bean (Vicia faba L. minor) in the absence of moisture stress. Biotechnologie, Agronomie, Société et Environnement. 6(3): 171-178.
· Walley, F.L., S.K. Boahen, G. Hnatowich, and C. Stevenson. 2005. Nitrogen and phosphorus fertility management for desi and kabuli chickpea. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 85: 73-79.
· Wang, L., H. de Kroon, and A.J. Smits. 2007. Combined effects of partial root drying and patchy fertilizer placement on nutrient acquisition and growth of oilseed rape. Plant and Soil. 295(1-2): 207-216.
· Wang, X., M. Vignjevic, F. Liu, S. Jacobsen, D. Jiang, and B. Wollenweber. 2015. Drought priming at vegetative growth stages improves tolerance to drought and heat stresses occurring during grain filling in spring wheat. Plant Growth Regulation. 75(3): 677-687.
· Win, M., S. Nakasathien, and E. Sarobol. 2010. Effects of phosphorus on seed oil and protein contents and phosphorus use efficiency in some soybean varieties. Kasetsart Journal, Natural Sciences
. 44: 1-9.
· Wu, F.Z., W.K. Bao, F.L. Li, and N. Wu. 2008. Effects of water stress and nitrogen supply on leaf gas exchange and fluorescence parameters of Sophora davidii seedlings. Photosynthetica. 46(1): 40-48.
· Yasari, E., and A.M. Patwardhan. 2007. Effects of (Azotobacter and Azospirillum) inoculants and chemical fertilizers on growth and productivity of canola (Brassica napus L.). Asian Journal of Plant Sciences. 6(1): 77-82.
Zimmer, S., M. Messmer, Th. Haasec, H.P. Piepho, A. Mindermann, H. Schulz, A. Habekub, F. Ordon, K.P. Wilbois, and J. Heb. 2016. Effects of soybean variety and Bradyrhizobium strains on yield, protein content and biological nitrogen fixation under cool growing conditions in Germany. European Journal of Agronomy. 72: 38–46.