· Abu-Zreig, M.M., Y. Abe, and H. Isoda. 2006. The auto-regulative capability of pitcher irrigation system. Agricultural Water Management. 85(3): 272-278.
· Bainbridg, D.A. 2001. Buried clay pot irrigation: A little known but very efficient traditional method of irrigation. Agricultural Water Management. 48:79-88.
· Baker, N., and E. Rosenqvist. 2004. Application of chlorophyll fluorescence can improve crop production strategies: An examination of future possibilities. Journal of Experimental Botany. 55: 1607-1621.
· Bastani, S. 2003. Ground water irrigation scheme with clay pipes. 7th Seminar of Iranain National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. 26: 1-22. (In Persian).
· Bouman, B.A.M., S. Peng., A.R. Castaneda., and R.M. Visperas. 2005. Yield and water use of irrigated tropical aerobic rice systems. Agricaltural Water Management. 74: 87-105.
· Cabuslay, G.S., O. Ito, and A.A. Alejar. 2002. Physiological evaluation of responses of rice (Oryza sativa L.) to coater deficit. Plant Science. 163: 815-827.
· De Lucena, C.C, D.L. De Siqueira, H.N. Martinez, and P.R. Cecon. 2012. Salt stress change chlorophyll fluorescence in mango. Revista Brasileira Fruticultura Jaboticabal. 34: 1245-1255.
· Elyasi, S., V. Mollasadeghi, and S. Abdollahi. 2016. Study the relationships of some morphological traits with seed yield in rice genotypes. Journal of Crop Breeding. 8(17): 184-191.
· Farooq, M., A. Wahid, KM. Obayashi, D. Fujita, and S.M.A. Basra. 2009. Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. In Sustainable Agriculture. 29: 185-212.
· Ghareshikh Bayat, M., M.R. Khaledian, M.H. Bigloei, and P. Shahin Rokhsar. 2015. Numerical simulation of soil moisture in underneath strip drip irrigation. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainge. 9(2): 252-261. (In Persian).
· Ghiasy Oskoee, M., H, Farahbakhsh, H. Sabouri, and G. Mohammadinejad. 2012. Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components in rice landraces and improved cultivars under Gonbad Kavous environmental condition. Cereal Research. 2 (3): 165- 179. (In Persian).
· Ghorbani vaghei, H., H.A. Bahrami, P. Alizade, and F. Nasiri saleh. 2011. Hydraulic Properties of porous clay capsules and its effect on soil moisture distribution. Iranian Water Research Journal. 5(9): 1-10. (In Persian).
· Grigg, B.C., C.A. Beyrouty, R.J. Norman, E.E. Gbur, M. Hanson, and B.R. Wells. 2000. Rice responses to changes in floodwater and timing in southem USA. Field Crops Research. 66: 73-79.
· Kaouther, Z., M. Ben Fredj, F. Mani, and C. Hannachi. 2012. Impact of salt stress (NaCl) on growth, chlorophyll content and fluorescence of Tunisian cultivars of chili pepper (Capsicum frutescens L.). Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry. 8: 236-252.
· Katozi, M., F. Rahimzade Khoei, M. Rezaei, M. Yarnia, and H. Sabouri. 2016. Determine the most suitable rice variety in the tensions of irrigation management. Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology. 3(1): 31-44. (In Persian).
· Kavitha, C.H., and K. Murugan. 2016. Photochemical efficiancy analysis using chlorophyll fl uorescence of Dicranopteris linearis in response to desiccation and rehydration stress. Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications. 9(3): 439-444.
· Li, Y., and R. Barker. 2004. Increasing water productivity for paddy irrigation and water environmental in China. Paddy and Water Environment
· Mao, Z. 2001. Water efficient irrigation and environmentally sustainable irrigated rice production in China. Wuhan University. Department of Irrigation and Drainage. 15p.
· Ranjbar fardoei, A. 2017. Application of chlorophyll fluorescence indices in evaluating the performance of photosynthetic device khinjuk pistachio )Pistacia khinjuk L.( under osmotic stress. Journal of Plant Process Function. 6(19): 247-254. (In Persian).
· Rezaei, M., and M. Nahvi. 2003. Effect of irrigation interval on rice yield. 11th Seminar of Iranain National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. (In Persian).
· Rizza F., D. Pagani, A.M. Stance, and L. Cattivelli. 2001. Use of chlorophyll fluorescence to evaluate the cold acclimation and freezing tolerance of winter and spring oats. Plant Breeding. 120: 389-396.
· Salehi Hiquee, M., A. Darzi-Naftchali, A. Shahnazari, and M. Jafari Talukolaee. 2017. Study of the influence of irrigation management in subsurface- drained paddy fields on plant height, tiller number and yield of rice. Journal of Irrigation and Water Engineering. 7 (27): 107-119. (In Persian).
· Samadvand, S., M. Tajbakhsh, K. Anvari, and J. Ahmadali. 2014. Effect of drip irrigation systems (Tape) and leakage in single and double row planting on yield and water use efficiency in corn. Jurong West Secondary School.18(70): 112-119. (In Persian).
· Shi, Q., X. Zeng, M. Li, X. Tan, and F. Xu. 2002. Effects of different water management practices on rice growth. In: “ Water-wise rice production” Bouman BAM, Hengisdijk H, Hardy B, Bindraban PS, Tuong TP, Ladha JK. International Rice Research Institute Press.
· Xu, X.L., Z.M. Wang, and J.P. Zhang. 2001. Effect of heat stress on photosynthetic characteristics of different green organs of winter wheat during grain filling stage. Acta Botanica Sinica. 43(6): 571-577.
· Zhang, Y., Z. Xie, Y. Wang, P. Su, L. An, and H. Gao .2011. Effect of water stress on leaf photosynthesis, chlorophyll content and growth of oriental lily. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology. 58: 844–850.
· Zlatev, Z.S., and I.T. Yordanov. 2004. Effects of soil drought on photosynthesis and chlorophyll fluorescence in bean plants. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology. 30: 3-18.