· Ahemad, M., and M.S. Khan. 2011. Functional aspects of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. Recent Advance. Insight Microbio. 1(3): 39-54.
· Amri, S.R., M. Parsa, and A. Ganjali. 2010. The effect of drought stress on morphological traits and yield components of Cicer arientinum in different stages and phonology under greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 8. 157-166. (In Persian).
· Ardakani, M. 2013. The effects of different fertility systems on biological yield and production of annual Medicago scutellata seed. Agronomy, Research and Construction .No. 98. (In Persian).
· Arnon, A.N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal. 23: 112-121.
· Aslani, Z., A. Hassani, H. Rasouli- Sadaghiani, M. Barin, and F. Sefidkon. 2011. The effect of two fugi species of micorrizo on growth, chlorophyll contents and P absorption in Ocimum basilicum L. under drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal ef Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research. 27(3): 486- 471. (In Persian).
· Delic D., O. Stajkovic Srbinovic, and J. Kenezevie vukcevic. 2016. Alfaalfa (Medicago sativa L.) and Rhizobium meliloti: prospects of using rhizobial inoculants in Serbia. Botanica Serbica. 40 (1): 13-19
· Dordas, C. 2009. Foliar application of manganese increase seed yield and improves seed quality of cotton grown on calcareous soils. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 32: 160-176.
· Etesmai, H., and H. Alikhani. 2011. Evaluation of plant growth hormines production (auxins) ability Iranian soils rhizobial strains and effect of superior strains application on wheat growth indexes and the loss of chemical fertilizers. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi). 92: 53-62. (In Persian)
· Gunes, A., A. Inal, M.S. Adak, E.G. Bagci, N. Cicek, and F. Eraslan. 2008. Effect of drought stress implemented at pre-or-post anthesis stage on some physiological parameters as screening criteria in chickpea cultiuars. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology. 55: 59-67.
· Karami, A. 2012. Improvement of biological nitrogen fixation and yield of pre-treatment field crops Medicago sativa and Coriandrum sativum by growth hormone 2,4-D. bacteria s trains of azospirillum under salinity stress. Master's Degree Thesis of Agricultural College, Ilam Universitiy. P: 136. (In Persian).
· Khalil, S.E., G. Nahed, A. Azizi, and L.A.H. Bedour. 2010 Effect of water stress and ascorbic acid on some morphological and biochemical composition of Ocimum basilium plant. Journal of American Science. 72: 33-43.
· Sadras, V.O., C. Lawson, P. Hooper, and G.K. Mc Donald. 2012. Contribution of summer rain fall and nitrogen to the yield and water use efficieny of wheat in mediterranean type environments of South Australia. European Journal of Agronomy. 36: 41-54.
· Taherkhani, M., Gh. Noor Mohammadi, M.G. Mir Hadi, H. Heydari Sharif abad, and A. Shirany Rad. 2009. The effects of inoculating bacteria strains (R. leguminosarum phasedi) on nitrogen fixation in Phaseolus vulgaris cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Novel Knowledge. 14: 23-36. (In Persian).
· Yarnia, M., H. Heidari Sharif abad, F. Rahim Zadeh Khoei, and A. Hashemi Dezfuli, 2012. The effects of salinity on concentration minerals of Medicago sativa. Seventh Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, Karaj. (In Persian).
· Zhang, H., H. Yang, Y. Wang, Y. Cao, and L. Zhong. 2013. The response of ginseng grown on farmland to foliar applied iron, zinc, manganese and copper. Industrial Crops and Products. 45: 388-394.