· Afsharmanesh, G. 2015. Effect of planting pattern on grain yield and agronomic traits of corn cultivars in Jiroft, Iran. Agronomy Journal. 102: 124-130. (In Persian).
· Ahmadi K., H. Gholizadeh, R. Hadipoor, H. Abdeshah, A. Kazemian, and M. Rafiei. 2017. Agricultural statistics, 2015-2016, Volume one: crops. Deputy of planning and economics. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. (In Persian).
· Asghari J., and G.R. Cheraghi. 2003. The critical period of weed control in two late and medium maturity grain maize (Zea mays L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 5: 285-301. (In Persian).
· Bakhshi Z., A. Vahedi, B. Asadi, R. Fakhari, and N. Hasanzadeh. 2013. Studying effect of nicosulfuron herbicide doses and different nitrogen fertilizer levels on some features of weeds and corn grain yield. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4: 1942-1951.
· Barros, J.F., G. Basch, and M. de Carvalho. 2005. Effect of reduced doses of a post-emergence graminicide mixture to control Lolium rigidum G. in winter wheat under direct drilling in Mediterranean environment. Crop Protection. 24: 880-887.
· Blair A., B. Ritz, C. Wesseling, and L.B. Freeman. 2015. Pesticides and human health. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
· Doyle, P., and M. Stypa. 2004. Reduced herbicide rates - a Canadian perspective. Weed Technology. 18: 1157-1165.
· Evans S.P., J.L. Knezevic, C.A. Lindquist, and E.E. Shapiro. 2003. Nitrogen application influence the critical period for weed control in corn. Weed Science. 51: 408-417
· Fateh, E., F. Sharifzadeh, D. Mazaheri, and M. Baghestani. 2007. Evaluation of competition ability between corn (Zea mays) and lambsquarter (Chenopodium album) influencedby planting pattern and their effect on corn yield component. Agronomy Journal. 73: 87-95. (In Persian).
· Hosseini S., M.M. Rashed Mohassel, M. Nasiri Mehalati, and K. Hajmohammadnia Ghalibaf. 2009. The influence of nitrogen and weed interference periods on corn (Zea mays L.) yield and yield components. Journal of Plant Protection. 23: 97-105. (In Persian).
· Jha, P., V. Kumar, R.K. Godara, and B.S. Chauhan. 2017. Weed management using crop competition in the United States: A review. Crop Protection. 95: 31-37.
· Kim D., E. Marshall, P. Brain, and J. Caseley. 2006. Modelling the effects of sub-lethal doses of herbicide and nitrogen fertilizer on crop-weed competition. Weed Research. 46: 492-502.
· Kudsk, P. 2008. Optimising herbicide dose: a straight forward approach to reduce the risk of side effects of herbicides. The Environmentalist. 28: 49-55.
· Laraki, F., N.A. Bakhtiar, and M. Ghomari. 2012. Effect of planting date on yield and yield components of six medium hybrids of maize in Khuzestan. Crop Physiology Journal. 4: 59-69. (In Persian).
· Lum, A.F., D. Chikoye, and S. Adesiyan. 2005. Effect of nicosulfuron dosages and timing on the postemergence control of cogongrass (Imperata cylindrica) in corn. Weed Technology. 19: 122-127.
· Mohagheghnejad, R., M. Armin, and M. Heydari. 2014. The effect of split application of nitrogen and herbicide doses on yield and yield components of wheat in competition with weeds. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 28: 34-46. (In Persian).
· Moradi, H.R., M. Armin, and H. Marvi. 2016. Effects of nitrogen rate and herbicide doses on yield and yield components of corn under weed competition. Journal of Weed Ecology. 4: 11-18. (In Persian).
· Noormohammadi, G., A. Siadat, and A. Kashan. 1998. Cereal crops. Shahid Chamran University. Press. 468 pp.(In Persian).
· Nurse, R.E., A.S. Hamill, C.J. Swanton, F.J. Tardif, and P.H. Sikkema. 2007. Weed control and yield response to foramsulfuron in corn. Weed Technology. 21: 453-458.
· Powles, S.B. 2018. Herbicide resistance in plants: Biology and Biochemistry. CRC Press.
· Ranum, P., J.P. Pena-Rosas, and M.N. Garcia-Casal. 2014. Global maize production, utilization, and consumption. Annuals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1312: 105-112.
· Röhrig, M., and H. Stützel. 2001. Dry matter production and partitioning of Chenopodium album in contrasting competitive environments. Weed Research. 41: 129-142.
· Santos, B.M., J.P. Gilreath, C.E. Esmel, and M.N. Siham. 2007. Effects of sublethal glyphosate rates on fresh market tomato. Crop Protection. 26: 89-91.
· Sardana, V., G. Mahajan, K. Jabran, and B.S. Chauhan. 2017. Role of competition in managing weeds: An introduction to the special issue. Crop Protection. 95: 1-7.
· Shahi, H., B. Mirshekari, A.R. Valadabdi, and A. Dabbag Mohamadinasab. 2010. The effect of different interference periods of weeds on, leaf area index, yield and yield components of corn hybrid. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 4: 15-26. (In Persian).
· Sharifi, R., A. Javanshir, M. Shakiba, K. Ghasemi Golezani, A. Mohamadi, and Y. Raei. 2009. The effect of different densities and interferences periods of sorghum on contribution of stem reserves to corn grain yield. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 12: 109-116. (In Persian).
· Widdicombe, W.D., and K.D. Thelen. 2002. Row width and plant density effect on corn forage hybrids. Agronomy Journal. 94: 326-330.
· Zare, A., H.R. Mashhadi, H. Alizadeh, and M.B. Mesgaran. 2008. The responses of corn weeds to nitrogen fertilizer rates and herbicide dosages. Iranin Journal of Weed Science. 4: 21-32. (In Persian).