· Abbaspour, H., S. Saeidi-Sar, H. Afshari, and M.A. Abdel-Wahhab. 2012. Tolerance of mycorrhiza infected pistachio (Pistacia vera L.) seedling to drought stress under glasshouse conditions. Journal of Plant Physiology. 169(7): 704-709.
· Afarinesh, A., Gh. Fathi, R. Chogan, A. Siadat, Kh. Alami Said, and S. Ashrafizadeh. 2015. Evaluation of drought stress and soil density on some agronomic characteristics of corn (Zea mays L.). Journal Plant Production. 38: 13-24.
· Amerian, M.R., W.S. Stevart, and H. Griffiths. 2001. Effect of two species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on growth, assimilation and leaf water relation in maize (Zea mays). Applied Biology. 63: 1-6.
· Amirabadi, M., M.R. Ardekani, F. Rejali, M. Borji, and Sh. Khaghani. 2008. Determine efficiency of mycorrhiza and Azotobacter under different levels of phosphorus on yield and yield components of forage maize (SC 704) in Arak. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 45: 45-51. (In Persian)
· Anonymous. 1996. Methods of plant analysis. Soil and Water Research Institute. Vol. 1, No. 982. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 2014. FAOSTAT. Statistical database of the food and agriculture organization of the United Nations. FAO, Rome.
· Arpana, J., and D.J. Bagyaraj. 2007. Response of kalmegh to an arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus and a plant growth promoting rhizomicroorganism at two levels of phosphorus fertilizer. American-Eurasian Journal AgricultureScience. 2: 33-38.
· Auge, R.M., H.D. Toler, and A.M. Saxton. 2015. Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis alters stomatal conductance of host plants more under drought than under amply watered conditions: A meta-analysis. Mycorrhiza. 25(1): 13-24.
· Beigzadeh, S., K. Fatahi, A. Sayedi, and F. Fatahi. 2013. Study of the effects of late-season drought stress on yield and yield components of irrigated barley lines within Kermanshah province temperate regions. World Applied Programming. 3(6): 226-231.
· Bethenfalway, G.J., M.S. Brown, R.N. Ames, and R.S. Thomas. 1988. Effects of drought on host and endophyte development in mycorrhizal soybeans in relation to water use and phosphate uptake. Plant Physiology. 72: 565–571.
· Boomsma, C.R., and T.J. Vyn. 2008. Maize drought tolerance: Potential improvements through arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Field Crops Research. 108: 14–31.
· Boudjabi, S., M. Kribaa, and H. Chenchouni. 2015. Growth, physiology and yield of durum wheat (Triticum durum L.) treated with sewage sludge under water stress conditions. EXCLI Journal. 14: 320-334.
· Campos, H., M. Cooper, J.E. Habben, G.O. Edmeades, and J.R. Schussler. 2012. Improving drought tolerance in maize. Field Crops Research. 90: 19–34.
· Chaudhary, H.K., V. Kaila, and S.A. Rather. 2014. Maize. In: Pratap, A., J. Kumar, (eds), Alien Gene Transfer in Crop Plants: Achievements and Impacts, Springer, New York, USA.
· Dalp‚ Y. 1993. Vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza. PP. 287-301. In: M.R. Carter (Ed.), Soil sampling and methods of analysis. Canadian Society of Soil Science, Lewis Pub.
· Deepika, S., and D. Kothamasi. 2015. Soil moisture--a regulator of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal community assembly and symbiotic phosphorus uptake. Mycorrhiza. 25(1): 67-75.
· Ebadi, M., N. Majnoun Hoseini, and M.R. Chayichi. 2016. Effect of mycorrhiza fungi and humic substances on yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays L.) under limited irrigation condition. Journal of Agricultural Science. 47(2): 165–174.
· Elhai Saharian, A.R., and S.K. Marashi. 2017. The effect of methanol spraying on yield and yield components of corn in underwater stress conditions. Journal of Crop Production Research. 9(2): 174-161. (In Persian).
· Fathi, A. 2017. Scientia agriculturae effect of phosphate solubilization microorganisms and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield and yield components of corn. International Journal of Plant Research. 18(3): 66-69.
· Ghorbanian, D., S. Harutyunyan, D. Mazaheri, V. Rasoli, and A. Mohebi. 2012. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and different levels of phosphorus on the growth of corn in water stress conditions. African Journal ofAgricultural Research. 7(16): 2575-2580.
· Greaves, G.E., and Y.M. Wang. 2017. Yield response, water productivity, and seasonal water production functions for maize under deficit irrigation water management in southern Taiwan. Plant Production Science. 20(4): 353-365.
· Gunes, A., N. Cicek, A. Inal, M. Alpaslan, F. Erasalan, F. Guneri, and E. Guzelordu. 2006. Genotypic response of chickpea cultivars to drought stress implemented at pre- and postanthesis stages and its relations with nutrient uptake and efficiency. Plant, Soil andEnvironment. 52(8): 368-376.
· Gupta, M.L., A. Prasad, M. Ram, and S. Kumar. 2002. Effect of the vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) fungus Glomus fasiculatum on the essential oil yield related characters and nutrient acquisition in the crops of different cultivars of menthol mint (Mentha arvensis) under field conditions. Bioresource Technology. 81(1): 77-79.
· Hamzei, J., and M. Babaei. 2016. Some agro-physiological indices, grain yield components and yield of field-grown maize in response to mycorrhiza and phosphorus fertilizer. Journal of Crop Production and Processing. 5(18): 279-290. (In Persian).
· Hazarika, D.K., N.C. Taluk Dar, A.K. Phookan, U.N., Saikia, B.C. Das, and P.C. Deka. 2000. Influence of vesicular arbascular my corrhizal fungi and phosphate solubilizing bacteria on nursery establishment and growth of tea seedling in assam. Symposium No. 12 Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat. Asam, India.
· Heidari, M., and V. Karami. 2014. Effects of different mycorrhiza species on grain yield, nutrient uptake and oil content of sunflower under water stress. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences. 13(1): 9-13.
· James, B., D. Rodel, U. Lorettu, E. Reynaldo, and H. Tariq. 2008. Effect of vesicular arboscular mycorrhiza (VAM) fungi inoculation on coppicing ability and drought resistance of Senna Spectabilis. Pakistan Journal ofBotany. 40(5): 2217-2224.
· Kanani, E., H. Dehghanisanij, and S. Akhavan. 2016. Effect of different irrigation methods and mulch on corn (Zea mayz L.) evapotranspiration, yield, water use efficiency in a semi-arid climate. World Irrigation Forum. 6-8 November 2016, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
· Kang, S., Z. Liang, Y. Pan, P. Shi, and J. Zhang. 2000. Alternate furrow irrigation for maize production in an arid area. Agriculture Water Management. 45(3): 141-149.
· Khalili, M., M.R. Naghavi, A. Pour Aboughadareh, and H. Naseri Rad. 2013. Effects of drought stress on yield and yield components in maize cultivars (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4(4): 809-812.
· Khodarahmpour, Z. 2011. Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol (PEG) on on yield and yield Components in corn (Zea mays L.) hybrids. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10(79): 18222-18227.
· Koochaki, A.R., and A. Sarmadnia. 2008. Plant physiology (translation), Mashhad University Press, 467 pages. (In Persian)
· Kordzangeneh, R., and S.K. Marashi. 2018. Studying the effects of combined application of chemical and biological fertilizers of potassium on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under soil moisture shortage. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences. 11(4): 863-872.
· Krishna, K.R. 2012. Maize agro ecosystem: Nutrient dynamics and productivity. Apple Academic Press. 342 page.
· Lauer, J. 2003. What happens within the corn plant when drought occurs. Corn Agronomist. 10(22): 153-155.
· Osborne, S.L., J.S. Scheppers, D.D. Francis, and M.R. Schlemmer. 2002. Use of spectral radiance to in-season biomass and grain yield in nitrogen and water-stressed corn. Crop Science. 42: 165-171.
· Philips, J.M., and D.S. Hayman. 1970. Improved procedures for clearing roots and staining parasitic and vesiculararbuscular mycorrhizal fungi for rapid assessment of infection. Transactions of British Mycological Society. 55: 158–161.
· Ratti, N., S. Kumar, H.N. Verma, and S.P. Gautam. 2001. Improvement in bioavailability of tricalcium phosphate to cymbopogon martini var. motia by rhizobacteria, AMF and Azospirillum inoculation. Microbiological Research. 156: 145-149.
· Sarajuoghi, M., M.R. Ardakani, G. Nurmohammadi, A. Kashani, F. Rejali, and S. Mafakheri. 2012. Response of yield and yield components of maize (Zea mays L.) to different biofertilizers and chemical fertilizers. American-Eurasian Journal Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 12(3): 315-320.
· Sheikhi, M., N.A. Sajedi, and M. Jiriaie. 2012. Effects of water deficit stress on agronomical traits of maize hybrids in Arak climate condition. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 8(3): 101-110. (In Persian).
· Tabatabaei, S.A., A. Shakeri, and H. Nasiri. 2015. The effect of different irrigation methods and manure manifestations on sorghum single cullet cultivar 704. Iranian Agricultural Research Center. 12 (4): 766-775. (In Persian).
· Tavasoli‚ A., and M. Asgharzadeh. 2009. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on nutrient uptake and yield onion (Allium cepa L.) in saline soil in field conditions. Journal of Water and Soil. 19(1): 145-158.
· Tian, M., Y.L. Chen, M. Li, and R.J. Liu. 2013. Structure and function of arbuscular mycorrhiza: A review. Chiness Journal of Apllied Ecology. 24(8): 2369-2376.
· Von Braun, J., D. Byerlee, C. Chartres, T. Lumpkin, N. Olembo, and J.J. Waage. 2010. A draft strategy and results framework for the CGIAR. World Bank, CGIAR, Washington DC, USA.
· Wu, Q.S., Y.N. Zou, R.X. Xia‚ and M.Y. Wangi. 2009. Mycorrhiza has a direct effect on reactive oxygen metabolism of drought-stressed citrus. Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric Sciences. 55(10): 436–442.
· Yazdani, M., M.A. Bahmanyar, H. Pirdashti, and M.A. Esmaili. 2009. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms (PSM) and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and yield components of Corn (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. 3(1):87-96.
· Yomg, K., B. Bae, and Y. Choung. 2005. Optimization of biological phosphorus removal from contaminated sediments with phosphate- solubilizing microorganisms. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. 99: 23-29.
Zhao, R., W. Guo, N. Bi, J. Guo, and J. Zhang. 2015. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi affect the growth, nutrient uptake and water status of maize grown in two types of coal mine spoils under drought stress. Applied Soil Ecology.88: 41–49.