· Abedi-Koupai, J., and J. Asadkazemi. 2006. Effects of a hydrophilic polymer on the field performance of an ornamental plant (Cupressus arizonica) under reduced irrigation regimes. Iranian Polymer Journal. 15: 715–725. (In Persian).
· Akbari, M., Gh. R. Maleki, and A. Zand. 2011. Investigating the effects of zeolite and potassium application on vegetative growth and yield of sugar beet. New Findings in Agriculture. 5(2): 125-132. (In Persian).
· AL-Jbawi, E., and F. Abbas. 2013. The effect of length during drought stress on sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) yield and quality. Persian Gulf Crop Protection. 2 (1): 35-43.
· Bakhshi khaniki, G., S. Javadi, P. Mehdikhani, and D. Tahmasebi. 2011. Investigation of drought stress effects on some quantity and quality characteristics of new eugenics sugar beet genotypes. New Cellular Molecular Biotechnology Journal. 1 (3): 65-7. (In Persian).
· Barrs, D.H. 1968. Determination of water deficits in plant tissues. In: T.T. Konzolvski (Ed.), Water deficit and plant growth, vol 1- pp235-368. Academic Press, New Delhi.
· Bayat, M., G. Rostami, and M. Haddadian. 2009. Large amount of water resources and water supply projects in the state. Academic Journal of Civil Engineering. 39: 26-37.
· Bloch, D., and C.M. Hoffmann. 2005. Seasonal development of genotypic differences in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) and their interaction with water supply. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 191: 263-272.
· Efeoğlu, B., Y. Ekmekçi, and N. Çiçek. 2009. Physiological responses of three maize cultivars to drought stress and recovery. South African Journal of Botany. 75: 34–42.
· Fatollah Taleghani, D., S. Sadegh Zadeh Hemait, F. Matlobi, and S. Khyamim. 2009. Study of some quantitative and qualitative traits of promising sugar beet genotypes under drought stress conditions. Journal of Sugarbeet. 2(25): 123-113. (In Persian).
· Fazeli Rostampour, M. 2012. The effect of irrigation regimes and polymer on several physiological traits of forage sorghum. Asian Journal of Agricultural and Food Sciences. 1(5): 274-280.
· Fazeli Rostampour, M., M. Yarnia, and F. Rahimzadeh Khoee. 2013. Physiological response of forage sorghum to polymer under water deficit conditions. Agronomy Journal. 105(4): 951-959.
· Fotouhi, K., E. Majidi, A. Rajabi, and R. Azizinejad. 2017. Study of genetic variation for drought tolerance in sugar beet half-sib families. Journal of Sugarbeet. 2(25): 123-113. (In Persian).
· Ghanbari, M., and S. Ariafar. 2013. The effects of water deficit and zeolite application on growth traits and oil yield of medicinal peppermint (Mentha piperita L). International Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 3 (1): 32-39. (In Persian).
· Hasanabadi, T., D. Habibi, and H. Khalaj, 2016. Influence of zeolite and biological fertilizer under different irrigation regime on quantitative and qualitative traits of sugar beet (Beta Vulgaris L.). Journal of Crop Nutrition Science. 2(1): 20-31.
· Hassanzadeh, A., and E. Farajzadeh Memari Tabrizi. 2016. Ecophysiological evaluation of three maize (Zea mays L.) cultivars under irrigation regimes and use of super absorbent. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 37(1): 151-166. (In Persian).
· Hesam, M., and M. Kaloee. 2014. Moisture retention of the soil by supera bsorbent and its effect on yield and water use efficiency of tomato. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation. 21(2): 245-259. (In Persian).
· Isavand, H.R., and K. Farhadian. 2017. Effects of mycorrhiza and superabsorbent on root morphological characteristics and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under rain-fed conditions. Journal of Crop Production. 10(2): 61-73. (In Persian).
· Islam, M., X. Xue, S. Mao, C. Ren, A. Eneji and Y. Hu. 2011a. Effects of water-saving superabsorbent polymer on antioxidant enzyme activities and lipid peroxidation in oat (Avena sativa L.) under drought stress. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 91: 680-686.
· Islam, M., X. Xue, S. Mao, C. Ren, A. Eneji, and Y. Hu. 2011b. Effects of water saving super-absorbent polymer on antioxidant enzyme activities and lipid peroxidation in corn (Zea mays L.) under drought stress. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 91: 813-819.
· Izanloo, A., A.G. Condon, P. Langridge, M. Tester, and T. Schnurbuschm. 2008. Different mechanisms of adaptation to cyclic water stress in two South Australian bread wheat cultivars. Journal of Experimental Botany. 59(12): 3327–3346.
· Jahan, M., M. Nasiri Mahallati, F. Ranjbar, M. Ariaei, and N. Hamidistani. 2012. The effects of super absorbent polymers on soil moisture content and humic acid spraying on some of the agrophysiological characteristics and quantitative and qualitative yield of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) in Mashhad conditions. Journal of Agroecology. 6(4): 753-766. (In Persian).
· Kabiri, A. 2005. Super absorbent, Introduction to applied. The third workshop and seminar application of super absorbent in agriculture: Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute. (In Persian).
· Kazemi Arbat, H. 2006. Morphology and anatomy of cereal crops. Tabriz University Publication. 588 p. (In Persian).
· Keshavars, L., H. Farahbakhsh, and P. Golkar, 2015. The effects of drought stress and super absorbent polymer on morphphysiological traits of pear millet (Pennisetum glaucum). International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 3(1): 148-154.
· Khadem, S.A., M. Ghalavio, S.R. Ramroodi, M.J. Mousavi, and P. Rezvani-Moghadam. 2011. Effect of animal manure and superabsorbent polymer on yield and yield components on corn (Zea mays L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 1: 115-123. (In Persian).
· Khoshbakht, D., F. Shakeri, P. Modares, and B. Bani Nasab. 2009. The effect of application of zeolite on improvement of vegetative properties and radish performance. Abstracts of the 5th Iranian Congress of Exhaust Science. 396 p.
· Kohestani, S., N. Asgari, and K. Maghsudi. 2009. Super absorbent effect on the performance of maize (Zea mays L.) under drought stress. Journal of Water. 5: 71-78.
· Liu, H.P., B.J. Yu, and W.H. Zhang. 2005. Effect of osmotic stress on the activity of H+-ATPase and the levels of covalently and noncovalenty conjugated polyamines in plasma membrane preparation from wheat seedling roots. Plant Science. 168: 1599-1607.
· Ober, E., M.L. Bloa, C.J.A. Clark, A. Royal, K.W. Jaggard, and J.D. Pidgeon. 2005. Evaluation of physiological traits as indirect selection criteria for drought tolerance in sugar beet. Field Crops Research. 91: 231-249.
· Prnyazpour, A., D. Habib, and B. Roshan. 2007. What is super absorbent? Journal of Agricultural and NaturalResources Engineering. 4(15):1-3.
· Rezai, Z., and M. Rafieolhossaini. 2017. The physiological response of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) to manure and super absorbent polymer under drought stress conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(43): 547-564. (In Persian).
· Talaee, A., and A. Asadzade. 2006. Evaluation the effect superabsorbent hydrogels on drought decreases olive trees. In: Proceedings of the 3rd Educational Course for Agricultural and Industrial Application of Superabsorbent Hydrogels. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
· van Eerd, L., and V. Zandstra. 2007. Enhancing sugar beet storage quality. Interim report No. ADVO253, Agriculture of Adaptation council. University of Guelph Ridge Town Campus. Agriculture and Agri –Food Canada. p. 2-15.
· Watson, D.J. 1947. Comparative physiological studies on the growth of field crops. I. Variation in net assimilation rate and leaf area between species and varieties and between years. Annals of Botany. 11: 41-76.
· Winter, S.R. 1980. Suitability of sugar beet for limited irrigation in a semi-arid climate. Agronomy Journal. 72: 118-123.