· Abdel Latef, A.A.H., A.K. Srivastava, M.S., Abd El-Sadek, M. Kordrostami, and L.P. Tran. 2017. Titanium dioxide nanoparticles improve growth and enhance tolerance of broad bean plants under saline soil conditions. Land Degradation and Development. 29(4
· Abedi, T., and H. Pakniyat. 2012. Antioxidant enzyme changes in response to drought stress in ten cultivar of oil seed rap (Brassica napus L.). Genetics and Plant Breeding. 46(4): 27-34.
· Aldesuquy, H.S., M.A. Abass, S.A. Abo-Hamed, and A.H. Elhakem. 2013. Does glycine betaine and salicylic acid ameliorate the negative effect of drought on wheat by regulating osmotic adjustment through solutes accumulation? Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry. 9(3): 5-22.
· Amirjani, M. R., M. Askari, and P. Askari. 2014. The effect nano oxide zinc on the amount of alkaloids, enzymatic and nonenzymatic antioxidants and some indicators of physiology Catharantus roseu. Cells and Tissues Journal. 5(2): 173-183. (In Persian).
· Amiri, A., S.R. Parsa, M. Nezami, and A. Ganjeali. 2011. The effects of drought stress at different phonological stages on growth indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in greenhouse conditions. Pulses Research 1: 69-84. (In Persian).
· Aref, I., H. El Atta, M. El Obeid, A. Ahmed, P. Khan, and M. Iqbal. 2013. Effect of water stress on relative water and chlorophyll contents of Juniperus procera Hochst. ex Endlicher in Saudi Arabia. Life Science Journal. 10(4): 681–685.
· Ashraf, M., and A. Iram. 2005. Drought stress induced changes in some organic substances in nodules and other plant parts of two potential legumes differing in salt tolerance. Flora. 200: 446-535
· Azarpanah, A., O. Alizadeh, and H. Dehghanzadeh. 2013. Investigation on proline and carbohydrates accumulation in Zea mays L. under water stress condition. Extreme life, biospeology and asterobiology. International Journal of the Bioflux Society. 5 (1): 47-54.
· Blum, A. 2017 Osmotic adjustment is a prime drought stress adaptive engine in support of plant production: Osmotic adjustment and plant production. Plant Cell Environment. 40, 4–10.
· Bundig, C., T.H. Vu, P. Meise, S. Seddig, A. Schum, T. Winkelmann. 2016. Variability in Osmotic Stress Tolerance of Starch Potato Genotypes (Solanum tuberosum L.) as Revealed by an In Vitro Screening: Role of Proline, Osmotic Adjustment and Drought Response in Pot Trials. Joyrnal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 203, 206–218.
· Daneshmand, F. 2014. Response of antioxidant system of tomato to water deficit stress and its interaction with ascorbic acid. Iranian Journal of Plant Biology. 6(19): 57-72. (In Persian).
· Dazy, M., V. Jung, J. Ferard, and J. Masfaraud. 2008. Ecological recovery of vegetation on a coke-factory soil: Role of plant antioxidant enzymes and possible implication in site restoration. Chemosphere. 74: 57-63.
· Dubios, M., K.A. Gilles, J.K. Hamilton, P.A. Rebers, and F.S. Ith.1956. Calorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances. Chemosphere. 28: 350- 356.
· Ghanati, F., A. Morita, and H. Yokota. 2002. Induction of suberin and increase of liginin content by exess boron in Tabacco cell. Soil Science, Plant Nutrition. 48(3): 357-364.
· Gregersen, P.L., A. Culetic, L. Boschian, and K. Krupinska. 2013. Plant senescence and crop productivity. Plant Molecular Biology. 82: 603–622.
· Hashemi-Dehkourdi, E., M. Mousavi, N. Moallemi, and M.H. Ghafariyan-Moghareb. 2017. Effect of nanoparticles of titanium dioxide (anatase) on physiological characteristics of strawberry (Fragaria ananassa c.v.Queen Elisa) in hydroponic condition. Journal of Plant Process and Function. 5(16): 1-8. (In Persian).
· Hamidzadeh Moghadam, S.H., S. Jahanbakhsh Godekahriz, and A. Ebadi. 2015. Salicylic acid effect on variation of carbohydrate content, total protein and antioxidant enzymes during programmed cell death in two wheat cultivars. Journal of Crop Production. 7(2): 97-112. (In Persian).
· Hayat, S., and A. Ahmad. 2007. Salicylic acid: A plant hormone. Springer, Dordrecht, Netherlands Pp: 97-99
· Heath, R.L., and L. Packer. 1968. Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplasts: I. Kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 125: 189–198.
· Hemeda, H.M., and B.P. Klein. 1990. Effects of naturally occurring antioxidants on peroxidase activity of vegetable extracts. Journal of Food Science. 55: 184–185.
· Israr, M., and S.V. Sahi. 2006. Antioxidative responses to mercury in the cell cultures of Sesbania drummondii. Plant Physiology Biochemical. 44: 590-595
· Hong, F., J. Zhou, C. Liu, F. Yang, C. Wu, L. Zheng, and P. Yang. 2005. Effects of nano TiO2 on photochemical reaction of chloroplasts of Spinach. Journal Biological Trace Element Research. 105: 269-279.
· Jaberzadeh, A., Moaveni, P., Tohidi Moghadam, H., Moradi, A., 2010. Effect of nano titanium dioxide particles spraying on some agronomy traits of wheat under drought stress condition. Crop Ecophysiology. 2(4), 259-301. (In Persian).
· Khalilvand Behrouzyar, E. 2017. Effect of seed priming with ethanol, methanol, boron and manganese on some of morpho-physiological characteristics of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) under water deficit stress. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 11(4): 805-820. (In Persian).
· Khan, M.N., M. Mobin, Z.K. Abbas, K.A. AlMutairim, and Z.H. Siddiqui. 2017. Role of nanomaterials in plants under challenging environments. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 110: 194–209.
· Khater, M.S. 2015. Effect of titanium nanoparticles (TiO2) on growth, yield and chemical constituents of coriander plants. Arab Journal of Nuclear Science and Applications. 48(4): 187-194
· Khodary, S.E.A. 2004. Effect of salicylic acid on the growth, photosynthesis and carbohydrate metabolism in salt stressed maize plants. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 6: 5-8.
· Lang-Mladek, C., O. Popova, K. Kiok, M. Berlinger, B. Rakic, and W. Aufastez. 2010. Transgenerational inheritance and resetting of stress-induced loss of epigenetic in Arabidopsis. Molecular Plant. 3: 594-602.
· Lei, Z., S. Mingyu, W. Xiao, L. Chao, Q. Chunxiang, C. Liang, H. Hao, L. Xiao-qing, and H. Fashui. 2008. Antioxidant stress is promoted by nano-anatase in spinach chloroplasts under UV-B radiation. Biological Trace Element Research. 121: 69–79
· Luxmore, B. 1990. Methods of soil Analysis. Part II, 3th Edition, pp.493-59.
· Mohammadi, H., M. Esmailpour, and A. Gheranpaye. 2017. Effects of TiO2 nanoparticles and water deficit stress on morpho-physiological characteristics of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) plants. Acta Agriculturae Slovenica. 107(2): 385-396.
· Mohammadi, M., and H. Kazemi. 2002. Changes in peroxidase and polyphenol oxidase activities in susceptible and resistant wheat heads inoculated with Fusarium graminearum and induced resistance. Plant Science. 162: 491-498.
· Moussa, H., and S.M. Abdel-Aziz. 2008. Comparative response of drought tolerant and drought sensitive maize genotypes to water stress. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 1: 31-36.
· Mazarie, A., S.M. Mousavi-nik, A. Ghanbari, and L. Fahmideh. 2019. Effect of different spraying concentrations of jasmonic acid and titanium dioxide nanoparticles on some physiological traits and antioxidant system activity of Sage (Salvia officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Plant Biology. 11(1): 1-22. (In Persian).
· Newman, S., D. Tantasawat, and J. Steffens. 2011. Tomato polyphenol oxidase B is spatially and temporally regulated during development. Molecules. 6: 493-517
· Rao, S.R., A. Qayyum, A. Razzaq, M. Ahmad, I. Mahmood, and A. Sher. 2012. Role of foliar application of salicylic acid and L-Tryptophan in drought tolerance on maize. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 22(3): 768-772.
· Rosi, H.S. 2018. Kalyanasundaram, synthesis, characterization, structural and optical properties of titanium-dioxide nanoparticles using Glycosmis cochinchinensis leaf extract and its photocatalytic evaluation and antimicrobial properties. World News of Natural Sciences. 17: 1-15.
· Sheraphti chaleshtari, F., R. Sheraphti chaleshtari, and M. Momeni. 2008. The antimicrobial effects of aqueous extract and ethanol plant Scrophularia striata on E. coli in Laboratory. Journal of Medical Sciences (ShaherKord University). 10(4): 32-37. (In Persian).
· Shoghiyan, M., and A. Rozbahani. 2017. The effect of salicylic acid foliar application on morphological traits, yield and yield components of red bean under drought tension conditions. Crop Physiology Journal. 34(9): 131-147. (In Persian).
· Soltani, M., P. Moaveni, and H. Noori. 2013. The effect of foliar application of nanoparticles of titanium dioxide on yield and antioxidant enzyme activities in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology Research, Special Issue, 78-88. (In Persian)
· Sugio, A., R. Dreos, F. Aparicio, and A.J. Maule. 2009. The cytosolic protein response as a subcomponent of the wider heat shock response in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 21: 642-645
· Sunkar, R. 2010. Plant stress tolerance methods and protocols, Humana Press, Oklahoma.
· Wang, L.J., and S.H.H. Li. 2006. Salicylic acid induced heat or cold tolerance in relation to Ca2+ homeostasis and antioxidant system in young grape plants. Plant Science. 170: 685-694.
· Yang, F., F. Hong, W. You, C. Liu, F. Gao, C. Wu, and P. Yang. 2006. Influence of nanoanatase TiO2 on the nitrogen metabolism of growing spinach. Biological Trace Element Research. 110(2): 179-190
· Zheng, L., M. Su., C.H. Liu, C. Li, H. Huang, X. Wu, X. Liu, X. Yang., F. Gao, and F. Hong. 2007. Effects of nanoanatase TiO2 on photosynthesis of spinach chloroplasts under different light Illumination. Biological Trace Element Research. 119: 68–76.
· Zlatev, Z., and F.C. Lidon. 2012. An overview on drought induced changes in plant growth, water relations and photosynthesis. Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 24: 57-72.