· Abdoli, M., M. Saeidi, S. Jalali-Honarmand, S. Mansourifar, and M.E. Ghobad. 2016. Effects of photosynthetic source limitation and post-anthesis water deficiency on grain filling rate, photosynthesis and gas exchange in bread wheat cultivars. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences. 8: 131-147.
· Bunce, J.A. 2000. Responses of stomatal conductance to light, humidity and temperature in winter wheat and barley grown at three concentrations of carbon dioxide in the field. Global Change Biology. 6: 371-382.
· Casson, S., and J.E. Gray. 2008. Influence of environmental factors on stomatal development. New phytologist. 178: 9-23.
· Chegeni, H. 2014. Effect of plant density on yield and yield components of wheat cultivars. Applied Field Crops Research. 27: 9-21.
· Cook, G., J. Dixon, and A. Leopold. 1964. Transpiration: its effects on plant leaf temperature. Science. 144: 546-547.
· Guarda, G., S. Padovan, and G. Delogu. 2004. Grain yield, nitrogen-use efficiency and baking quality of old and modern Italian bread-wheat cultivars grown at different nitrogen levels. European Journal of Agronomy. 21: 181-192.
· Honsdorf, N., M.J. Mulvaney, R.P. Singh, K. Ammar, J. Burgueño, B. Govaerts, and N. Verhulst. 2018. Genotype by tillage interaction and performance progress for bread and durum wheat genotypes on irrigated raised beds. Field Crops Research. 216: 42-52.
· Jones, H.G., and E. Rotenberg. 2011. Energy, radiation and temperature regulation in plants. eLS. 1-9.
· Koocheki, A., M. Nasiri Mahallati, F., Mondani, and S. Khorramdel. 2011. Ecophysiology of field crops: a new perspective. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian).
· Li, T., L.N. Liu, C.D. Jiang, Y.J. Liu, and L. Shi. 2014. Effects of mutual shading on the regulation of photosynthesis in field-grown sorghum. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. 137: 31-38.
· Liu, T., F. Song, S. Liu, and X. Zhu. 2011. Canopy structure, light interception, and photosynthetic characteristics under different narrow-wide planting patterns in maize at silking stage. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research. 9:1249-1261.
· Martin, T.A., T.M. Hinckley, F.C. Meinzer, and D.G. Sprugel. 1999. Boundary layer conductance, leaf temperature and transpiration of Abies amabilis branches. Tree Physiology. 19: 435-443.
· Momtazi, F., and Y. Emam. 2006. Effect of sowing date and seeding rate on yield and yield components in winter wheat CV. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 37: 1-11. (In Persian).
· Nelson, J.A., and B. Bugbee. 2015. Analysis of environmental effects on leaf temperature under sunlight, high pressure sodium and light emitting diodes. Plos One. 10: e0138930. 1-13.
· Ngouajio, M. 2011. Using the right planting density is critical for optimum yield and revenue for vegetable crops. Michigan State University Extension, Michigan.
· Omidi Nasab, D., M. Gharineh, A. Bakhshande, M. Sharafizade, A. Shafeinia, and A. Saghali. 2016. The effect of seeding rates and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat cultivars in corn residue (no tillage). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 13: 598-610. (In Persian).
· Pallas, J.E., B.E. Michel, and D.G. Harris. 1967. Photosynthesis, transpiration, leaf temperature, and stomatal activity of cotton plants under varying water potentials. Plant Physiology. 42: 76-88.
· Parthasarathi, T., K. Vanitha, and G. Velu. 2012. Physiological impacts of soil moisture stress and plant population on leaf gas exchange and radiation use of maize. International Journal of Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology. 5: 377-385.
· Ren, B., W. Liu, J. Zhang, S. Dong, P. Liu, and B. Zhao. 2017. Effects of plant density on the photosynthetic and chloroplast characteristics of maize under high-yielding conditions. The Science of Nature. 104: 1-12.
· Said, A., H. Gul, B. Saeed, B. Haleema, N.L. Badshah, and L. Parveen. 2012. Response of wheat to different planting dates and seeding rates for yield and yield components. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science. 7: 138-140.
· Shah, A.N., G. Yang, M. Tanveer, and J. Iqbal. 2017. Leaf gas exchange, source–sink relationship, and growth response of cotton to the interactive effects of nitrogen rate and planting density. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum. 39(119): 1-10.
· Stephen, R., D. Saville, and E. Drewitt. 2005. Effects of wheat seed rate and fertiliser nitrogen application practices on populations, grain yield components and grain yields of wheat (Triticum aestivum). New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science. 33: 125-138.
· Wang, X.L., R.R. Qin, R.H. Sun, X.G. Hou, L. Qi, and J. Shi. 2018. Effects of plant population density and root-induced cytokinin on the corn compensatory growth during post-drought rewatering. Plos One. 1-13.
· Wells, R. 1991. Soybean growth response to plant density: Relationships among canopy photosynthesis, leaf area, and light interception. Crop Science. 31:755-761.
· Whaley, J., D. Sparkes, M. Foulkes, J. Spink, T. Semere, and R. Scott. 2000. The physiological response of winter wheat to reductions in plant density. Annals of Applied Biology. 137: 165-177.
· Wiegand, C., and L. Namken. 1966. Influences of plant moisture stress, solar radiation, and air temperature on cotton leaf temperature 1. Agronomy Journal. 58: 582-586.
· Wuest, S.B., S.L. Albrecht, and K.W. Skirvin. 2000. Crop residue position and interferencewithwheatseedlingdevelopment.SoilandTillageResearch.55:175-182.
· Xue, Q., M. Soundararajan, A. Weiss, T.J. Arkebauer, and P.S. Baenziger. 2002. Genotypic variation of gas exchange parameters and carbon isotope discrimination in winter wheat. Journal of Plant Physiology. 159: 891-898.
· Yang, G.Z., X.J. Luo, Y. Nie, and X. Zhang. 2014. Effects of plant density on yield and canopy micro environment in hybrid cotton. Journal of Integrative Agriculture. 13: 2154-2163.
· Zahed, M., S. Galeshi, N. Latifi, A. Soltani, and M. Calate. 2011. The effect of plant density on seed yield and yield components in modern and old wheat cultivars. Eelectronic Journal of Crop Production. 4: 201-215.
· Zhan, H., H. Yue, X. Zhao, M. Wang, W. Song, and X. Nie. 2017. Genome-wide identification and analysis of MAPK and MAPKK gene families in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Genes. 8(284): 1-11.