· Akter, F., N. Islam, A.T.M. Shamsuddoha, M. Bhuiyan, and S. Shilpi. 2013. Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on growth and yield of soybean (Glycine max L.). International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management. 4 (4): 556-561.
· Arancon, N.Q., C.A. Edwards, P. Bierman, C. Welch, and J.D. Metzger. 2004. Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology. 93: 145-153.
· Attari, A.A. 2006. Oil production and consumption of oil seeds in the world. Publication of Industry of Vegetable Oil Production, Magazine No. 13.
· Azarpoor, E., M. Moradi, and H.R. Bozorg. 2012. Effect of vermicompost application and seed inoculation with biological nitrogen fertilizer under different plant densities in Soybean (Glycin max L. cultivar, Williams). African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(10): 1534-1541.
· Dabhi, B.M., S.S., Gabasavlag, and J.V. Polara. 2008. Effect of potash, sulphur and zinc on yield and economics of soybean (Glycine max L.). In: National symposium on New Paradigms in Agronomic Research, Nov.19-21. Navsari, Gujarat. 100-101.
· Endres, J., S. Barter, P. Theodora, and P. Welch. 2013. Soybean enhanced lunch acceptancebypreschoolers.JournalofAmericanDietetic Association. 103:346-351.
· Girondé, A., L. Dubousset, J. Trouverie, P. Etienne, and J.C. Avice. 2014. The impact of sulfate restriction on seed yield and quality of winter oilseed rape depends on the ability to remobilize sulfate from vegetative tissues to reproductive organs. Frontiers in Plant Science 5: 695-703.
· Jahangiri Nia, E., A. Syyadat, A. Koochakzadeh, M. Sayyahfar, and M. R. Moradi Telavat. 2017. The effect of vermicompost and mycorrhizal inoculation on grain yield and some physiological characteristics of soybean (Glycine max L.) under water stress condition. Journal of Agroecology. 8(4): 583-597. (In Persian).
· Jalili, F., M.J. Malakouti, and R. Kasrai. 2000. The role of balanced fertilization yield and yield component of winter rapeseed in Khoy region. Journal of Soil and Water. 12(12): 35-42. (In Persian).
· Jamal, A., I.S. Fazli, S. Ahmad, M.Z. Abdin and S.J. Yun. 2005. Effect of sulphur and nitrogen application on growth characteristics, seed and oil yield of soybean cultivars. Korean Journal of Crop Science. 50(5): 340-345.
· Kazemi Moghadam, M., H. Hassanpour Darvishi, and M. Javaheri. 2014. Effect of bacteria and vermicompost on phenology and growth of soybean (Glycine max L.) in sustainable agricultural systems. International Journal of Advanced Biological and Biomedical Research. 2(9): 2534-2539.
· Kazemi, S., A. Khorgami, and M. Sayyahfar. 2014. Effect of vermicompost, bio fertilizer and foliar iron on some quantitative and qualitative traits of soybean. 13th Iranian Crop Science Congress. Seed and Plant Improvement Institude. Karaj, Iran. Pp. 1-5. (In Persian).
· Kesare, V.K., G.D. Sakore, and A.L. Pharande. 2015. Effect of different levels of sulphur on yield and quality of soybean in inceptisol. Trends in Biosciences. 8(10): 2513- 2516.
· Malhi, S.S., and K.S. Gil. 2002. Effectiveness of sulphate-S fertilization at different growth stages for yield, seed quality and S uptake of canola. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 82: 665-674.
· Mohanti, A.K., K. Sunil, S.K. Jha, M. Sanjeev, and B.L. Chandrakar. 2004. Effect of different level of sulphur and boron on morpho-physiological growth and economics of soybean (Glycine max L.). Plant Archives. 4(2): 375-377.
· Pasban Eslam, F., H.R. Balouchi, A.R. Yadavi, A. Salehi, and M. Attarzadeh. 2016. The role of organic and biological fertilizers in qualitative and quantitative yield of soybean (Glycine max L.) cv Williams. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 25(3): 137-149. (In Persian).
· Pirdashti, H., A. Motaghian, and M.A. Bahmanyar. 2010. Effect of organic amendments application on grain yield, leaf chlorophyll content and some morphological characteristics in soybean cultures. Journal of Plant Nurture. 33: 485-495.
· Saeednezhad, A.H., and P. Rezvani Moghadam. 2011. Investigation the effect of compost, vermicompost, cow and sheep manures on yield, yield components and essence percentage of cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Journal of Horticultural Science. 24(2): 142-148. (In Persian).
· Sajadi Nik, R., A. Yadavi, H. R. Balouchi, and H. Farajee. 2011. Effect of chemical (urea), organic (vermicompost) and biological (nitroxin) fertilizers on quantity and quality yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 21(2): 87-101. (In Persian).
· Samadzadeh Ghale Joughi, E., E. Majidi Hervan, A. Shirani Rad, and G. Noormohammadi. 2018. Effect of vermicompost fertilizer application on physiological characteristics of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypes in two sowing dates. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 12(2): 269-286. (In Persian).
· Sangale, R.V., and K. R. Sonar. 2004. Yield and quality of soybean as influenced by sulphur application. Journal of Maharashtra Agriculture Universities. 29(1):117-118.
· Scherer, H.W. 2001. Sulphur in crop production. European Journal of Agronomy. 14: 81–111.
· Suthar, S. 2009.Impact of vermicompost and composted farmyard manure on growth and yield of garlic (Allium Stivum L.) field crop. International Journal of Plant Product. 3 (1): 27-38.
· Vaiyapury, K., M. Mohamed Amanullah, and K. Rajendran. 2010. Influence of sulphur and boron on yield attributes and yield of soybean. Madras Agricultural Journal. 97(1-3): 65-67.
· Yadavi, A., P. Pireh, and H. Balouchi. 2014. Effect of vermicompost fertilizer and Arbuscular mycorrhiza on physiological and morphological characteristics of soybean (M9 variety) under cadmium chloride toxicity. Advances in Environmental Biology. 8(13): 1168-1175.