· Bare, J. 2011. TRACI 2.0: the tool for the reduction and assessment of chemical and other environmental. Clean Technol. Environ. Policy. pp. 1-10.
· Bare, J.C., N.A. Norris, D.W. Pennington, and T. Mc Kone. 2003. TRACI: the tool for the reduction and assessment of chemical and other environmental impacts. Journal of Industrial Ecology. 6: 49-78.
· Brentrup, F., J. Kusters, H. Kuhlmann, and J. Lammel. 2004a. Environmental impact assessment of agricultural production systems using the life cycle assessment methodology: I. Theoretical concept of a LCA method tailored a crop production. European Journal of Agronomy. 20(3): 247-264.
· Brentrup, F., J. Kusters, J. Lammel, P. Barraclough, and H. Kuhlmann. 2004b. Environmental impact assessment of agricultural production systems using the life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology: II. The application to N fertilizer use in winter wheat production systems. European Journal of Agronomy. 20(3): 265-279.
· Canakci, M., M. Topakci, I. Akinci, and A. Ozmerzi. 2005. Energy use pattern of some field crops and vegetable production: case study for Antalya region, Turkey. Energy Conversion and Management. 46: 655-666.
· Cassman, K.G., A. Dobermann, D.T. Walters, and Y. Yang. 2003. Meeting cereal demand while protecting natural resources and improving environmental quality. Annual Review of Environment and Resources. 28: 315-358.
· Charles, R., O. Jolliet, G. Gaillard, and D. Pellet. 2006. Environmental analysis of intensity level in wheat crop production using life cycle assessment. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 113(1/4): 216-225.
· Dastan, S., A. Soltani, G. Noormohamadi, and H. Madani. 2016b. Estimation of the carbon footprint and global warming potential in rice production systems. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 14(1): 19-22. (In Persian).
· Dastan, S., B. Ghareyazie, A. Soltani, and M. Omidi. 2016a. The life cycle assessment (LCA) of rice in conventional, intensive and conservation systems. 2nd International and 14th National Iranian Crop Science Congress. Aug. 30-Sep. 1. University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran. (In Persian)
· Dastan, S., B. Ghareyazie, E. Mortazavi, M. Mohsenpour, and S. Abdollahi. 2017. The environmental life cycle assessment (LCA) of transgenic and non-transgenic rice cultivars. 2nd International and 10th National Biotechnology Congress of Islamic Republic of Iran. Aug. 29-31. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian)
· Dastan, S., G. Noormohamadi, H. Madani, and A. Soltani. 2015b. Analysis of energy indices in rice production systems in the Neka region. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 13(1): 53-66. (In Persian).
· Dubey, A., and R. Lal. 2009. Carbon footprint and sustainability of agriculture production systems in Panjab, India, and Ohio, USA. Journal of Crop Improvement. 23: 332-350.
· Engstrom, R., A. Wadeskog, and G. Finnveden. 2009. Environmental assessment of Swedish agriculture. Ecological Economics. 60: 550-563.
· Hillier, J., C. Hawes, G. Squire, A. Hilton, and S. Wale. 2009. The carbon footprint of food crop production. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. 7: 107-118.
· IPCC. 2007. Intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPCC). Climate change. Impacts, adaptation and vulnerability. In: Parry, M.L., O.F. Canziani, J.P. Palutikof, P.J. van der Linden, and C.E. Hanson, editors. Contribution of Working Group II to the fourth assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 976 p.
· Iriarte, A., J. Rieradevall, and J. Gabarrell. 2010. Life cycle assessment of sunflower and rapeseed as energy crops under Chilean condition. Journal of Cleaner Production. 18: 336-345.
· Koga, N. 2008. An energy balance under a conventional crop rotation system in northern Japan: Perspectives on fuel ethanol production from sugar beet. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 125: 101-110.
· Lal, R. 2004. Carbon emissions from farm operations. Environment International. 30: 981-990.
· Malmuti, M., J.S. West, J. Watts, P. Gladders, and B.D.L. Fitt. 2009. Controlling crop disease contributes to both food security and climate change mitigation. International Journal of Agricultural Sustainability. 7(3): 189-202.
· Maraseni, T.N., G. Cockfield, and A. Apan. 2007. A comparison of greenhouse gas emissions from inputs into farm enterprises in Southeast Queensland, Australia. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A. 42: 11-19.
· Meisterling, K., C. Samaras, and V. Schweizer. 2009. Decisions to reduce greenhouse gases from agriculture and product transport: LCA case study of organic and conventional wheat. Journal of Cleaner Production. 17: 222-230.
· Mirhaji, H., M. Khojastehpour, and M.H. Abbaspour-Fard. 2013. Environmental impact study of wheat productionin in Marvdasht area of Iran. Journal of Naural Environment. 66(2): 223-232.
· Nemecek, T., and T. Kagi. 2007. Life cycle inventories of Swiss and European agricultural production systems. Final report Eco invent V2.0 NO. 15a. Agroscope Reckenholz- Taenikon Research Station ARTM, Swiss centre for life cycle inventories, Zurich and Dubendorf, CH.
· Pathak, H., and R. Wassmann. 2007. Introducing greenhouse gas mitigation as a development objective in rice-based agriculture: I. Generation of technical coefficients. Agricultral Systems. 94: 807-825.
· Paustian, K., B. Babcock, C. Kling, and J. Hatfield. 2004. Agricultural mitigation of greenhouse gases: science and policy options. Council on Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) report. R 141: 120 p.
· Rebitzer, G., T. Ekvall, R. Frischknecht, D. Hunkeler, G. Norris, T. Rydberg, W. Schmidt, S. Suh, B. P. Weidema, and D. W. Pennington. 2004. Life cycle assessment. Part 1: Framework, goal and scope definition, inventory analysis, and applications. Environment International. 30: 701-720.
· Robertson, G.P., E.A. Paul, and R.R. Harwood. 2000. Greenhouse gases in intensive agriculture: contributions of individual gases to the radiative forcing of the atmosphere. Science. 289: 1922-1925.
· Roy, P., D. Nei, T. Orikasa, Q. Xu, H. Okadome, N. Nakamura, and T. Shiina. 2009. A review of life cycle assessment (LCA) on some food products. Journal of Food Engineering. 90: 1-10.
· SimaPro. 2011. Software and database manual. Pré Consultants BV, Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
· Smith, P., D. Martino, Z. Cai, D. Gwary, H. Janzen, P. Kumar, B. Mc Carl, S. Ogle, F. O’Mara, C. Rice, B. Scholes, O. Sirotenko, M. Howden, T. Mc Allister, G. Pan, V. Romanenkov, U. Schneider, S. Towprayoon, M. Wattenbach, and J. Smith. 2008. Greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B B. 363: 789-813.
· Soltani, A., M.H. Rajabi, E. Zeinali, and E. Soltani. 2013. Energy inputs and greenhouse gases emissions in wheat production in Gorgan, Iran. Energy. 50: 54-61.
· Steen Jensen, E., M.B. Peoples, R.M. Boddey, P.M. Greshoff, H. Hauggaard-Neilsen, B.J.R. Alves, and M.J. Morrison. 2011. Legumes for mitigation of climate change and the provision of feedstock for biofuels and biorefineries. A review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development. 32(2): 329-364.
· Tzilivakis, J., D.J. Warner, M. May, K.A. Lewis, and K. Jaggard. 2005. An assessment of the energy inputs and greenhouse gas emissions in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) production in the UK. Agricultural Systems. 85: 101-119.
· van Groenigen, J.W., G.L. Velthof, O. Oenema, K.J. van Groenigen, and C. van Kessel. 2010. Towards an agronomic assessment of N2O emissions: a case study for arable crops. European Journal of Soil Science. 61: 903-913.
· Wang, M., W. Wu, W. Liu, and Y. Bao. 2007. Life cycle assessment of the winter wheat-summer maize production system on the North China plain. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology. 14(4): 400-407.
· West, T.O., and W.M. Post. 2002. Soil organic carbon sequestration rates by tillage and crop rotation: a global data analysis. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 66: 1930-1946.
· Wood, S., and A. Cowie. 2004. A review of greenhouse gas emission factors for fertilizer production. Research and Development Division, State Forests of New South Wales. Cooperative Research Center for Greenhouse Accounting. The original study was: T.O. West and G. Marland. A Synthesis of Carbon Sequestration, Carbon Emissions and Net Carbon Flux in Agriculture: Comparing Tillage Practices in the United States. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 91(1-3): 217-232.