· Ahmadi, M., and M.J. Bahrani. 2009. Yield and yield components of rapeseed as influenced by water stress at different growth stages and nitrogen levels. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 5: 755-761.
· AL- Barrak, K.M. 2006. Irrigation interval and nitrogen level effects on growth and yield of Canola (Brassica napus L.). Scientific Journal of King Faisal University. 7 (1): 87-103.
· Anonymous. 2018. http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/QC
· Azadmard-Damirchi, S., and P.C. Dutta. 2006. Novel solid-phase extraction method to separate 4-desmethyl-, 4-monomethyl-, and 4, 4'-dimethylsterol in vegetable oils. Joutnal of Chromatogr Anatomy. 1108: 183-187.
· Bilsborrow, P.F., and G. Narton. 1991. A consideration of factors affecting the yield of oilseed rape. Proceeding of Internatonal Canola Conference. Saskatoon, Canada. pp: 1195-1201.
· Bray, E.A., J. Bailey-Serres, and E. Weretilnyk. 2000. Responses to abiotic stresses. In W Gruissem, B. Buchannan, R Jones, (eds), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Plants. American Society of Plant Physiologists. Rockville, M.D. 1158–1249.
· Brevedan, R.E., and D.B. Egli. 2003. Short periods of water stress during seed filling, leaf senescence and yield of soybean. Crop Science. 43: 208-218.
· Chen, C., G. Jackson, K. Neill, D. Wichman, G. Johnson, and D. Johnson. 2005. Determining the feasibility of early seeding canola in the Northern Great Plains. Agronomy Journal. 97: 1252–1262.
· Chen, C., W.A. Payne, R.W. Smiley, and M.A. Stoltz. 2003. Yeild and wather use efficiency of eight wheat cultivars planted on seven dates in northeastern Oregon. Agronomy Journal. 95: 836-843.
· Debaeke, P., and A. Aboudrare. 2004. Adaptation of crop management to water limited environments. European Journal of Agronomy. 21: 43-56.
· Flagella, Z., T. Rotunno, E. Tarantino, R. Di Caterina, and A. De Caro. 2002. Changes in seed yield and oil fatty acid composition of high oleic sunflower hybrids in relation to the sowing date and the water regime. European Journal of Agronomy. 17: 221-230.
· Ghasemian-Ardestani, H. 2019. Evaluation of agro -ophysiological response of selected rapeseed cultivars to different temperature and humidity regimes for adaptation to climate change. Ph.D. Thesis in Agroecology, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
· Igbadun, H.E., H.F. Mahoo, A.K.P.R. Tarimo, and B.A. Salim. 2006. Crop water productivity of an irrigated maize crop in sub-catchment of the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania. Agricultural Water Management. 85(2): 141-150.
· Jain, S., R. Yue-Lioang, L.E. Mei-wang, Y. Ting-Xian, Y. Xiao-Wen, and Z. Hong- Ving. 2010. Effect of drought stress on sesame growth and yield characteristics and comprehensive evaluation of drought tolerance. Chinese Journal of Oil Crops Sciences. 4: 42-48.
· Khalili, M., H. Hamze. 2019. Effect of Super-Adsorbent and Irrigation Levels on Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics of Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 395-412.
· Kosaki, A., E. Psomiadau, M.T. Simidou, A.R. Lopia. A. Tienonen, and P. Kefalas. 2002. Oxidative salinity and minor constituents of virgin olive oil and rapeseed oil. European Food Research and Technolgoy. 2(4): 294-304.
· Larcher, W. 2003. Physiological plant ecology. Springer Verlag. Berlin. Heidelberg. Germany.
· Mafakheri, S., R. Omidbeigi, F. Sefidkon, and F. Rajali. 2010. Effect of vermicompost, biophosphate and azotobacter application on the quantity and quality of essential oil of dracocephalum (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 27(4): 596-605. (In Persian).
· Nasr, N., M. Khayami, R. Heidari, and R. Jamei. 2006. Genetic diversity among selected varieties of Brassica napus (Cruciferae) based on the biochemical composition of seeds. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology (JUST). 32(1): 37-40.
· Nielsen, D.C. 1997. Water use and yield of canola under dry land conditions in the centeral Great Plains. Agriculture. 10: 307-313.
· Nielsen, D.C., and N.O. Nelson. 1998. Black bean sensitivity to water stress at various growth stages. Crop Science. 38: 422-427.
· Pandey, R.K., J.W. Maranville, and A. Admou. 2001. Tropical wheat response to irrigation and nitrogen in a Sahelian environment. I. Grain yield, yield components and water use efficiency. European Journal of Agronomy. 15(3): 91-105.
· Pasban Eslam, B., B. Alizadeh, 2019. Response of seed and oil yields and yield components of some rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypes at saline areas of Tabriz. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 485-498.
· Robertson, M.J., and J.F. Holland. 2004. Production risk of canola in the semi-arid subtropics of Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 55(5): 525-538.
· Sadeghipour, O. 2008. Effect of withholding irrigation at different growth stages on yield and yield components of mungbean (Vigna radiate L.) varieties. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 4(5): 590–594.
· Savage, G.P., D.L. Mcneil, and P.C. Dutta. 1997. Lipid composition and oxidative stability of oils in hazelnuts (Corylusavellona L.) grown in New Zealand. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 74: 755-759.
· Shargi, F., E. Khalilvand Behrouzyar. 2019. Effect of nano-TiO2 and salicylic acid foliar application on some biochemical traits of corn 704 single cross under water regimes. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 413-430-412.
· Sinaki, M., E. Majidi Heravan, A.H. Shirani Rad, G. Noormohammadi, and G.H. Zarei. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola (Brassica napus L.). American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 2: 417-422.
· Soleimani, A., E. Moradi, and L. Narenjani. 2011. Investigation of the effects of irrigation interruption at different growth stages on seed and oil yield of autumn rapeseed cultivars. Journal of Soil and Water Science and Technology. 25(3): 426-435.
· Starner, D.E., A.A. Hamama, and H.L. Bhardwaj. 2002. Prospects of canola as an alternative winter crop in Virginia. In: Trends in new crops and new uses. Janick, J. and A. Whipkey (eds.). ASHS Press. Alexandria. VA. 127-130.
· Yang, J.C., J.H. Zhang, Z.Q. Wang, and L. Liu. 2003. Postanthesis water deficits enhance grain filling in two-line hybrid rice. Crop Science. 43: 2099-2108.