عنوان مقاله [English]
To study the eco-physiology of new winter varieties of rapeseed (six lines ready for introduction, along with Ahmadi, native variety, as control), for drought stress of the end of the season were evaluated with two levels of planting dates, including the usual sowing date (October 12th) and late planting date (October 27th), and irrigation with two levels including normal irrigation (control) and cutting off irrigation at the siliquing stage studied in a factorial split plot experiment based on a randomized complete block design with three replications for two years (2014-2015 and 2015-2016) at the Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Agricultural Research Organization in Karaj. Cultivar L72 had higher palmitic acid content in both planting dates. Normal irrigation and October 12th planting date had the highest oleic and linoleic acids, 66.2 and 18.34%, respectively. The highest erosic acid (0.27%) belonged to cultivar HW3 and on October 12th and the highest linolenic acid was obtained (6.95%) by cultivar L72. The lowest linoleic acid was obtained on October 27th by cultivar HW3. Under water stress condition, seed glucosinolate content was 14% more than the normal irrigation. The highest seed yield (4231.2 kg.ha-1) was obtained from sowing date of October 12th from cultivar L72 and the lowest of seed yield was obtained on October 27th from cultivar HW3. The highest seed oil percent (46.54%) and oil yield (2576.6 kg.ha-1) were obtained on October 12th from cultivar L72 and the lowest of these triats were obtained on October 27th from cultivar HW3. In general, the results showed that under stress condition, cultivar L72 produced highest seed and oil yields in both planting dates.
· Ahmadi, M., and M.J. Bahrani. 2009. Yield and yield components of rapeseed as influenced by water stress at different growth stages and nitrogen levels. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 5: 755-761.
· AL- Barrak, K.M. 2006. Irrigation interval and nitrogen level effects on growth and yield of Canola (Brassica napus L.). Scientific Journal of King Faisal University. 7 (1): 87-103.
· Anonymous. 2018. http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/QC
· Azadmard-Damirchi, S., and P.C. Dutta. 2006. Novel solid-phase extraction method to separate 4-desmethyl-, 4-monomethyl-, and 4, 4'-dimethylsterol in vegetable oils. Joutnal of Chromatogr Anatomy. 1108: 183-187.
· Bilsborrow, P.F., and G. Narton. 1991. A consideration of factors affecting the yield of oilseed rape. Proceeding of Internatonal Canola Conference. Saskatoon, Canada. pp: 1195-1201.
· Bray, E.A., J. Bailey-Serres, and E. Weretilnyk. 2000. Responses to abiotic stresses. In W Gruissem, B. Buchannan, R Jones, (eds), Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Plants. American Society of Plant Physiologists. Rockville, M.D. 1158–1249.
· Brevedan, R.E., and D.B. Egli. 2003. Short periods of water stress during seed filling, leaf senescence and yield of soybean. Crop Science. 43: 208-218.
· Chen, C., G. Jackson, K. Neill, D. Wichman, G. Johnson, and D. Johnson. 2005. Determining the feasibility of early seeding canola in the Northern Great Plains. Agronomy Journal. 97: 1252–1262.
· Chen, C., W.A. Payne, R.W. Smiley, and M.A. Stoltz. 2003. Yeild and wather use efficiency of eight wheat cultivars planted on seven dates in northeastern Oregon. Agronomy Journal. 95: 836-843.
· Debaeke, P., and A. Aboudrare. 2004. Adaptation of crop management to water limited environments. European Journal of Agronomy. 21: 43-56.
· Flagella, Z., T. Rotunno, E. Tarantino, R. Di Caterina, and A. De Caro. 2002. Changes in seed yield and oil fatty acid composition of high oleic sunflower hybrids in relation to the sowing date and the water regime. European Journal of Agronomy. 17: 221-230.
· Ghasemian-Ardestani, H. 2019. Evaluation of agro -ophysiological response of selected rapeseed cultivars to different temperature and humidity regimes for adaptation to climate change. Ph.D. Thesis in Agroecology, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
· Igbadun, H.E., H.F. Mahoo, A.K.P.R. Tarimo, and B.A. Salim. 2006. Crop water productivity of an irrigated maize crop in sub-catchment of the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania. Agricultural Water Management. 85(2): 141-150.
· Jain, S., R. Yue-Lioang, L.E. Mei-wang, Y. Ting-Xian, Y. Xiao-Wen, and Z. Hong- Ving. 2010. Effect of drought stress on sesame growth and yield characteristics and comprehensive evaluation of drought tolerance. Chinese Journal of Oil Crops Sciences. 4: 42-48.
· Khalili, M., H. Hamze. 2019. Effect of Super-Adsorbent and Irrigation Levels on Quantitative and Qualitative Characteristics of Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 395-412.
· Kosaki, A., E. Psomiadau, M.T. Simidou, A.R. Lopia. A. Tienonen, and P. Kefalas. 2002. Oxidative salinity and minor constituents of virgin olive oil and rapeseed oil. European Food Research and Technolgoy. 2(4): 294-304.
· Larcher, W. 2003. Physiological plant ecology. Springer Verlag. Berlin. Heidelberg. Germany.
· Mafakheri, S., R. Omidbeigi, F. Sefidkon, and F. Rajali. 2010. Effect of vermicompost, biophosphate and azotobacter application on the quantity and quality of essential oil of dracocephalum (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 27(4): 596-605. (In Persian).
· Nasr, N., M. Khayami, R. Heidari, and R. Jamei. 2006. Genetic diversity among selected varieties of Brassica napus (Cruciferae) based on the biochemical composition of seeds. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology (JUST). 32(1): 37-40.
· Nielsen, D.C. 1997. Water use and yield of canola under dry land conditions in the centeral Great Plains. Agriculture. 10: 307-313.
· Nielsen, D.C., and N.O. Nelson. 1998. Black bean sensitivity to water stress at various growth stages. Crop Science. 38: 422-427.
· Pandey, R.K., J.W. Maranville, and A. Admou. 2001. Tropical wheat response to irrigation and nitrogen in a Sahelian environment. I. Grain yield, yield components and water use efficiency. European Journal of Agronomy. 15(3): 91-105.
· Pasban Eslam, B., B. Alizadeh, 2019. Response of seed and oil yields and yield components of some rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypes at saline areas of Tabriz. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 485-498.
· Robertson, M.J., and J.F. Holland. 2004. Production risk of canola in the semi-arid subtropics of Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 55(5): 525-538.
· Sadeghipour, O. 2008. Effect of withholding irrigation at different growth stages on yield and yield components of mungbean (Vigna radiate L.) varieties. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 4(5): 590–594.
· Savage, G.P., D.L. Mcneil, and P.C. Dutta. 1997. Lipid composition and oxidative stability of oils in hazelnuts (Corylusavellona L.) grown in New Zealand. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 74: 755-759.
· Shargi, F., E. Khalilvand Behrouzyar. 2019. Effect of nano-TiO2 and salicylic acid foliar application on some biochemical traits of corn 704 single cross under water regimes. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(51): 413-430-412.
· Sinaki, M., E. Majidi Heravan, A.H. Shirani Rad, G. Noormohammadi, and G.H. Zarei. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola (Brassica napus L.). American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 2: 417-422.
· Soleimani, A., E. Moradi, and L. Narenjani. 2011. Investigation of the effects of irrigation interruption at different growth stages on seed and oil yield of autumn rapeseed cultivars. Journal of Soil and Water Science and Technology. 25(3): 426-435.
· Starner, D.E., A.A. Hamama, and H.L. Bhardwaj. 2002. Prospects of canola as an alternative winter crop in Virginia. In: Trends in new crops and new uses. Janick, J. and A. Whipkey (eds.). ASHS Press. Alexandria. VA. 127-130.
· Yang, J.C., J.H. Zhang, Z.Q. Wang, and L. Liu. 2003. Postanthesis water deficits enhance grain filling in two-line hybrid rice. Crop Science. 43: 2099-2108.