· Ahmad, P., M. Sarwat, N.A. Bhat, M.R. Wani, A.G. Kazi, and L.S. Tran. 2015. Alleviation of cadmium toxicity in Brassica juncea L. (Czern. & Coss.) by calcium application involves various physiological and biochemical strategies. Plos One. 10(1): e0114571. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0114571.
· Aksouh, N.M., B.C. Jacobs, F.L. Stoddart, and R.J. Mailer. 2001. Respone of canola to different heat stresses. Australian Journal of Agricultural Researches. 52: 817-824.
· Ali, H., E. EKhan, and M.A. Sajad. 2013. Phytoremediation of heavy metals concepts and applications. Chemosphere. 91: 869-881.
· Anonymus. 1993. Official methods and recommended practices. The American Oil Chemists Society, Champaign.
· Anonymus. 2002. Official methods of analysis of AOAC international. 17th Ed. MD, USA.
· Bell, J., P. Tanhuanpää, R. Kalendar, A.H. Schulman, and E. Kiviharju. 2007. A major gene for grain cadmium accumulation in oat (Avena sativa L.). Genome. 50: 588-594.
· Ben Ammar, W., I. Nouairi, M. Zarrouk, and F. Jemal. 2008. The effect of cadmium on lipid and fatty acid biosynthesis in tomato leaves. Biologia. 63(1): 86-93.
· Ben Youssef, N., I. Nouairi, S. Ben Temime, W. Taamalli, M. Zarrouk, M.H. Ghorbal, and D. Ben Miled Daoud. 2005. Effets du cadmium sur le metabolisme des lipides de plantules de colza (Brassica napus L.). Biologia. 328: 745–757.
· Broadley, M., M.J. Willey, J.C. Wilkins, A.J.M. Baker, A. Mead, and P.J. White. 2001. Phylogenetic variation in heavy metal accumulation in angiosperms. New Phytologist. 152: 9-27.
· Choudhury, A., and I.R. Kennedy. 2004. Prospects and potentials for systems of biological nitrogen fixation in sustainable rice production. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 39: 219-227.
· Dhanasekar, R., and R. Dhandapani. 2012. Effect of biofertilizers on the growth of Helianthus annuus. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences. 2: 143-147.
· Feng, J., Q. Shi, X. Wang, M. Wei, F. Yang, and H. Xu. 2010. Silicon supplementation ameliorated the inhibition of photosynthesis and nitrate metabolism by cadmium (Cd) toxicity in Cucumis sativus L. Scientia Horticulture. 123: 521–530.
· Glick, B.R. 2010. Using soil bacteria to facilitate phytoremediation. Biotechnological Advances. 28: 367-374.
· Grusak, M.A., and D. Dellapenna. 1999.Improving the nutrient composition of plants to enhance human nutrition and health. Annual Revolution of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology. 50: 133-161.
· Heshmati, S., M. Amini Dehaghi, and K. Fathi Amirkhiz. 2016. Effects of biological and chemical phosphorous fertilizer on grain yield, oil seed and fatty acids of spring safflower in water deficit conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science. 48: 159-169. (In Persian).
· Horvath, E., G. Szalai, and T. Janda. 2007. Induction of abiotic stress tolerance by salicylic acid signaling. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. 26: 290–300.
· Hunt, R.W., S. Chinnasamy, A. Bhatnagar, and K.C. Das. 2010. Effect of biochemical stimulants on biomass productivity and metabolite content of the microalga, Chlorella sorokiniana. Applications in Biochemistery and Biotechnology. 162(8): 2400–2414.
· Ildiko, S.G., K.A. Klara, T.M. Marianna, B.A. gnes, M.B. Zsuzsanna, and C. Balint. 2006. The effect of radio frequency heat treatment on nutritional and colloid-chemical properties of different white mustard (Sinapis alba L.) varieties. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technology. 7: 74–79.
· Jeong, S., H.S. Moon, K. Nam, J.Y. Kim, and T.S. Kim. 2012. Application of phosphate-solubilizing bacteria for enhancing bioavailability and phytoextraction of cadmium (Cd) from polluted soil. Chemosphere. 88: 204-210.
· Khalid, S., M. Shahid, N.K. Niazi, B. Murtaza, and I. Bibi. 2017. A comparison of technologies for remediation of heavy metal contaminated soils. Journal of Geochemistery Exploration. 182: 247–268.
· Khosravi, A., R. Seyedsharifi, and A.A. Imani. 2014. Study of seed inoculation with azotobacter and psedomunas and nitrogen application timing on yield, fertilizer use efficiency and grain filling rate of sunflower. Journal of Crops Improvement. 16: 139-155.
· Kraiser, T., D. Gras, A.G. Gutièrrez, B. Gonzalez, and A.R. Gutièrrez. 2011. A holistic view of nitrogen acquisition in plants. Journal of Experimental Botany. 62: 1455-1466.
· Lebeau, T., A. Braud, and K. Jézéquel. 2008. Performance of bioaugmentation-assisted phytoextraction applied to metal contaminated soils: a review. Environmental Pollution. 153: 497-522.
· Liu, J., B.H. Liao, H. Zhou, Y. Zhang, M. Zeng, Y.X. Huang, and Q.R. Zeng. 2010. Main characteristics of physiological-ecological dynamics of soybean during the growth cycle under Cd stress. Acta Ecologia Sinica. 30: 333–340.
· Lu, H., Z. Li, J. Wu, Y. Shen, Y. Li, B. Zou, Y. Tang, and P. Zhuang. 2017. Influences of calcium silicate on chemical forms and subcellular distribution of cadmium in Amaranthus hypochondriacus L. Scientific Reports. 7: 45-83.
· Ma, Y., M. Rajkumar, and H. Freitas. 2009. Isolation and characterization of Ni mobilizing PGPB from serpentine soils and their potential in promoting plant growth and Ni accumulation by Brassica spp. Chemosphere. 75: 719-725.
· Naghizadeh, M., and R. Kabiri. 2017. Effect of foliar application of salicylic acid on some of physiological characteristics of corn (Zea mays L.) under drought stress conditions. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences. 9: 315-327. (In Persian).
· Nouairi, I., T. Ghnaya, N. Ben Youssef, M. Zarrouk, and M. Habib Ghorbel. 2006. Changes in content and fatty acid profiles of total lipids of two halophytes: Sesuvium portulacastrum and Mesembryanthemum crystallinum under cadmium stress. Journal of Plant Physiology. 163: 1198–1202.
· Rady, M.M., and G.F. Mohamed. 2015. Modulation of salt stress effects on the growth, physio-chemical attributes and yields of Phaseolus vulgaris L. plants by the combined application of salicylic acid and Moringa oleifera leaf extract. Scientia Horticulture. 193: 105–113.
· Rajkumar, M., N. Ae, and H. Freitas. 2009. Endophytic bacteria and their potential to enhance heavy metal phytoextraction. Chemosphere. 77: 153-160.
· Rajkumar, M., S. Sandhya, M.N.V. Prasad, and H. Freitas. 2012. Perspectives of plant associated microbes in heavy metal phytoremediation. Biotechnological Advances. 30: 1562-1574.
· Sawan, Z.M., S.A. Hafez, A.E. Basyony, and A.R. Alkassas. 2007. Nitrogen, potassium and plant growth retardant effects on oil content and quality of cotton seed. Grasasy Aceites. 58(3): 243-251.
· Shakirova, F.M., A.R. Sakhabutdinova, M.V. Bezrukova, R.A. Fatkhutdinova, and D.R. Fatkhutdinova. 2003. Changes in the hormonal status of wheat seedlings induced by salicylic acid and salinity. Plant Science. 164: 317-322.
· Sharma, A., and A. Dhiman. 2014. Nickel and cadmium toxicity in plants. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Innovation. 2(2): 20-24.
· Silva, L.R., M.J. Pereira, J. Azevedo, R. Mulas, E. Velasquez, F. Gonzalez-Anders, P. Valentao, and P.B. Andrade. 2013. Inoculation with Bradyrhizobium japonicum enhances the organic and fatty acids content of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) seeds. Food Chemistry. 141: 3636-3648.
· Tikhonovich, I.A., and N.A. Provorov. 2011. Microbiology is the basis of sustainable agriculture: An opinion. Annuals of Applied Biology. 159: 155-168.
· Upreti, K.K., and M. Sharma. 2016. Role of plant growth regulators in abiotic stress tolerance. Abiotic Stress Physiology in Horticultural Crops. 58: 19-47.
· Vardhini, B.V. 2013. Brassinosteroids, role for amino acids, peptides and amines modulation in stressed plants- A review In: Anjum, N.A., S.S. Gill, and R. Gill (Eds.). Plant adaptation to environmental change: Significance of amino acids and their derivatives. International of Nosworthy Way, Wallingford OX10 8DE, United Kingdom. pp. 300-316.
· Wanasundara Janitha, P.D. 2011. Proteins of brassicaceae oilseeds and their potential as a plant protein source. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 51: 635-677.
· Weyens, N., S. Taghavi, T. Barac, D. Van der Lelie, J. Boulet, T. Artois, R. Carleer, and J. Vangronsveld. 2009. Bacteria associated with oak and ash on a TCE-contaminated site: characterization of isolates with potential to avoid evapotranspiration of TCE. EnvironmentalScience and Pollution Research. 16: 830-843.
· Zhang, S., H. Lin, L. Deng, G. Gong, Y. Jia, X. Xu, T. Li, Y. Li, and H. Chen. 2013. Cadmium tolerance and accumulation characteristics of Siegesbeckia orientalis L. Ecological Engineering. 51: 133-139.
· Zhang, S., M. Chen, T. Li, X. Xu, and L. Deng. 2010. A newly found cadmium accumulator-Malva sinensis Cavan. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 173: 705-709.
. Zhuang, X., J. Chen, and H. Shim. 2007. New advances in plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria for bioremediation. Environment International. 33: 406-413.