· Abdoli, M. 2017 the evaluation of approaches to improvement the grain quantitative and qualitative of wheat by using zinc in calcareous soils. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Maragheh.
· Abdoli, M., and E. Esafandiari. 2016. Wheat biofortification through Zn foliar application and its effects on wheat quantitative and qualitative yields. YYÜ TAR BİL DERG. 26: 529-537
· Abdoli, M., and E. Esfandiari. 2014. Effect of zinc foliar application on the quantitative and qualitative yield and seedlings growth characteristics of bread wheat (cv. Kohdasht). Iranian Journal of Dryland Agriculture. 3: 77-90. (In Persian).
· Abdoli, M., E. Esfandiari, S.B. Mosavi, and B. Sadeghzadeh. 2014. Effects of foliar application of zinc sulfate at different phonological stages on yield formation and grain zinc content of bread wheat (cv. Kohdasht). Azarian Journal of Agriculture. 1: 12-17.
· Anonymous. 1984. Cereals-determination of bulk density, called "mass per hectoliter". International Organization for Standardization. ISO 7971-2.
· Bagci, S.A., H. Ekiz, A. Yilmaz, and I. Cakmak. 2007. Effect of zinc deficiency and drought on grain yield of field-grown wheat cultivars in central Anatolia. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 193: 198-206.
· Balali, M.R., and M.J. Malakouti. 2002. Effects of different methods of micronutrient application on the uptake of nutrients in wheat grains in 10 provinces. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Sciences. 15: 1-11. (In Persian)
· Bharti, K., N. Pandey, D. Shankhdhar, P.C. Srivastava, and S.C. Shankhdhar. 2013. Improving nutritional quality of wheat through soil and foliar zinc application. Plant, Soil and Environment. 59: 348-352.
· Borzabadi, V., and I. Farahan. 2012. Effect of supplementary irrigation and foliar application of zinc sulfate on seed yield and its components of chickpea in Arak, Iran. Journal of Water and Soil. 5(4): 43-52. (In Persian)
· Cakmak, I., and U.B. Kutman. 2018. Agronomic biofortification of cereals with zinc: a review. European Journal of Soil Science. 69: 172-180.
· Cakmak, I., H. Marschner, and F. Bangerth. 1989. Effect of zinc nutritional status on growth, protein metabolism and levels of Indole-3-acetic acid and other phytohormones in bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Experimental Botany. 40: 405-412.
· Cakmak, I., M. Kalayci, Y. Kaya, A.A. Torun, N. Aydin, Y. Wang, Z. Arisoy, H. Erdem, O. Gokmen, L. Ozturk, and W.J. Horst. 2010. Biofortification and localization of zinc in wheat grain. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 58: 9092-9102.
· Dargahi, M., R. Sadrabadi Haghighi, and K. Bakhsh Kelarestaghi. 2014. Effect of zinc chelate foliar application on yield components of four wheat cultivars. Crop Ecophysiology. 30: 137-148. (In Persian).
· Emami, A. 1996. Methods of plant analysis (Volume I). Ministry of Agriculture Press, 128p. (In Persian).
· Erdal, I., A. Yilmaz, S. Tan, B. Torun, and I. Cakmak. 2002. Phytic acid and phosphorus concentrations in seeds of wheat cultivars grown with and without zinc fertilization. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 25: 113-127.
· Esafandiari, E., M. Abdoli, B. Sadeghzadeh, and S.B. Mosavi. 2016. Impact of foliar zinc application on agronomic traits and grain mineral nutrients as well as ascorbic acid and phytic acid contents in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under zinc deficient soil. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 21: 263-270.
· Feiziasl, V. 2017. Evaluation of dryland barley (Hordum vulgare) genotypes response to the nitrogen rates and application times. Journal of Water and Soil. 31(2): 490-508. (In Persian).
· Haug, W., and H.J. Lantzsch. 1983. Sensitive method for the rapid determination of phytate in cereal products. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 34(12): 1423-1426.
· Hussain, S., M.A. Maqsood, Z. Rengel, T. Aziz, and M. Abid. 2013. Estimated zinc bioavailability in milling fractions of biofortified wheat grains and in flours of different extraction rates. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 15: 921-926.
· Imran, M., S. Kanwal, S. Hussain, T. Aziz, and M. Aamer-Maqsood. 2015. Efficacy of zinc application methods for concentration and estimated bioavailability of zinc in grains of rice grown on a calcareous soil. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 52: 169-175.
· Khan, M.A., M.P. Fuller, and F.S. Baloch. 2008. Effect of soil applied zinc sulfate on wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown on a calcareous soil Pakistan. Cereal Research Communications. 36: 571-582.
· Kisiel, RD., D. Borzacka, and D. Kaliszewicz. 1998. Effect of nitrogen and copper fertilizer application on yield and direct production costs of wheat. Acta Academica Agricultural Technical Olsten sis Oconmico. 31: 33-45.
· Kitagishi, K., H. Obata, and T. Kondo. 1987. Effect of zinc deficiency on 80S ribisome content of meristematic tissues of rice plant. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 33: 423-429.
· Krebs, N.F., L.V. Miller, and K.M. Hambridge. 2014. Zinc deficiency in infants and children: a review of its complex and synergistic interactions. Paediatrics and International Child Health. 34: 279–288.
· Krezel, A., and W. Maret. 2016. The biological inorganic chemistry of zinc ions. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 611: 3–19.
· Mahmoodi, J., and M. Yarnia. 2013. The effect of zinc sulfate different amount soil and foliar application on correlated grain characters in sweet corn. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 6(4): 429-441. (In Persian).
· Motesharezadeh, B., and G. Savaghebi. 2012. The effect of balanced fertilization on nutrients’ concentration and phytic acid to zinc molar ratio in Iranian red bean (Phaseolus calcaratus L.) cultivars at different stages of seed development. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture. 3: 73-84. (In Persian).
· Nan, Z., J. Li, J. Zhang, and G. Cheng. 2002. Cadmium and zinc interactions and their transfer in soil-crop system under actual field conditions. Science of the Total Environment. 285: 187-195.
· Nawaz, H., N. Hussain, A. Yasmeen, M. Arif, M. Hussain, M. Rehmani, M.B. Chattha, and A. Ahmad. 2015. Soil applied zinc ensures high production and net returns of divergent wheat cultivars. Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences. 2: 1-7.
· Niyigaba, E., A. Twizerimana, I. Mugenzi, W.A. Ngnadong, Y.P. Ye, B.M. Wu, and J.B. Hai. 2019. Winter wheat grain quality, zinc and iron concentration effected by a combined foliar spray of zinc and iron fertilizers. Agronomy. 9(25): 2-18.
· Ozturk, L., M.A. Yazici, C. Yucel, A. Torun, C. Cekic, A. Bagci, H. Ozkan, H.J. Braun, Z. Sayers, and I. Cakmak. 2006. Concentration and localization of zinc during seed development and germination in wheat. Physiologia Plantarum. 128: 144-152.
· Padayatty, M.D., M.D. Wang, E. Peter, O. Kwon, L. Je-Hyuk, C. Shenglin, C. Christopher, B.S. Anand, K.D. Sudhir, and L. Mark. 2003. Vitamin C as an antioxidant: Evaluation of its role in disease prevention. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 22: 18–35.
· Pourgholam, M., N. Nemati, and M. Oveysi. 2013. Effect of zinc and iron under the influence of drought on prolin, protein and nitrogen leaf of rapeseed (Brassica napus). Annals of Biological Research. 4: 200-203.
· Poursarebani, N., T. Nussbaumer, H. Simkova, J. Safar, H. Witsenboervan, and J. Oeveren. 2014. Whole-genome profiling and shotgun sequencing delivers an anchored, gene-decorated, physical map assembly of bread wheat chromosome 6A. The Plant Journal. 79: 334–347.
· Singh, A., and Y. Singh-Shivay. 2015. Zinc application and green manuring enhances growth and yield in basmati rice (Oryza sativa L.). Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 20: 289-296.
· Terrin, G., R.B. Canani, M. di Chiara, A. Pietravalle, V. Aleamdri, and F. Conte. 2015. Zinc in early life: a key element in the fetus and preterm neonate. Nutrients. 7: 10427–10446.
· Thimmiah, S.R. 2009. Standard methods of biochemical analysis. Kalyani Publishers, NewDelhi, pp. 545.
· Timmer, C.P. 2014. Food security in Asia and the Pacific: the rapidly changing role of rice. Asia and Pacific Policy Studies. 1: 73–90.
· Wessells, K.R., and K.H. Brown. 2012. Estimating the global prevalence of zinc deficiency: results based on zinc availability in national food supplies and the prevalence of stunting. Plos One. 7: e50568.
. Yang, XW., X.H. Tian, W.J. Gale, X.Y. Cao, X.C. Lu, and A.Q. Zhao. 2011. Effect of soil and foliar zinc application on zinc concentration and bioavailability in wheat grain on potentially zinc deficient soil. Cereal Research Communication. 39: 535-543.